PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Chargers

Plummer
12-06-2004, 12:18 AM
Congrats on a hard game.....with some luck I suppose...but all the same...hope to run into you later in the year. I still think that pass didnt hit the ground an WAS returned for a touchdown, because ive never seen a ball bounce UP as high as that.

Anyways...congrats again. Best of luck

Hamburglar
12-06-2004, 12:22 AM
thanks your broncos did well very good game it quite was..... indeed i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gifi/expressions/SDG_Drew_Brees.gif

Plummer
12-06-2004, 12:29 AM
Defense showed up......offense is MIA.......
If its not one thing, its another..................

CHiPPY
12-06-2004, 12:51 AM
your team played a good game it was a long hard fought one but the more physical came out on top, oh by the way that ball hit the ground

Dan40
12-06-2004, 01:09 AM
Welcome back, Plummer. Great game, and I have plenty more respect for the Broncos after today. Just don't be like the guy in Ace Ventura who always shouted, "Laces out!" The ball did hit the ground. Watch with your eyes, not with your heart. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Chargers
12-06-2004, 01:35 AM
That was definately a good game. However, on that instant replay, how did the ball not hit the ground? The dude's hand was on the ground, with no upward motion. I don't see how a ball could bounce off his hand, which is on the ground, and bounce that high. It surely hit the ground i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

lilballer619
12-06-2004, 02:41 AM
That ball hit the ground and then was hit into the air. It was a clean shot of it, that's why it was over ruled.

spysnipedis
12-06-2004, 08:05 AM
The ball hit the ground and then the defense guy hit it up.

REALBOLTFAN
12-06-2004, 08:50 AM
Good game bro..

"still think that pass didnt hit the ground an WAS returned for a touchdown"

I swear on my testicules that the ball hit the ground.. I watched the replay about 650 times.. trust me it did.. I wouldn't make it up

Plummer
12-06-2004, 11:55 AM
well....whatever may be said....it was a hell of a game....ONE FOR THE AGES! congrats

REALBOLTFAN
12-06-2004, 11:58 AM
for sure.. talk about the edge of my seat!

Chargeroo
12-06-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by: Plummer
Defense showed up......offense is MIA.......
If its not one thing, its another..................I read that same line yesterday, written by a Charger fan. The point is that both defensive teams outplayed the other teams offense. I'd say the weather gave both D's a hand because both teams had receivers drop catchable passes. I do respect the Denver D - I didn't think they could shut down the Charger offense at the Q and they did. It was one of those games that involved some luck and it seems we only notice the good luck of the other team. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

chileanbolt
12-06-2004, 11:59 AM
sorry but ur boy plummer sucked it up and that ball did hit the ground...i can see ur denial but man that wasnt too hard to see that bounce off the ground....

michael
12-08-2004, 09:01 AM
thanks but the ball hit the ground in the most obvious of ways...there wasnt a call to be more sure of all day....watch it again on TV my friend....thanks for coming back though!

Gillis
12-08-2004, 09:56 PM
I was at the game, what happened was the ball did hit the ground but on the way back up from the bounce, the bronco swooped it up so it looked like he caught it and threw it up.

Electricfence
12-11-2004, 10:03 AM
Are you related to a blind NFL ref? because that pass obviously hit the ground!

Dan40
12-11-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by: Gillis
I was at the game, what happened was the ball did hit the ground but on the way back up from the bounce, the bronco swooped it up so it looked like he caught it and threw it up.

But you know what, nobody on the Broncos acted like the play was over, and that's a good thing, because you never know what the zebras are going to call. Great effort.