PDA

View Full Version : The most underrated rookie QB

DAWGJMILLER95
12-07-2004, 04:34 PM
So far, we have seen some rookie QBs start, some of them were horrible(eli manning) and some of them were great( it kills me to say big ben), but i think the most underrated rookie QB is Luke Mccown. know you might be thinking im just saying this because im a browns fan but if you saw his performance against one the best defenses in the league, he did great and still no one has ever mentioned his name on sports center or any other sports show. He threw for over 200 yards with 2 TD's ( i know he had 2 picks but thats just a rookie being a rookie). what are your thoughts on this?

chargertom
12-11-2004, 09:02 PM
Who?

Go Chargers!!

winburgh
12-15-2004, 05:32 AM
17 total yards. LOL!!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

EliManning
12-16-2004, 11:44 AM
I'm the best Quarterback in the history of the league! Don't you guys pay attention!!

I spurned you, and the football gods are just trampling on me for it this year by proping you up and screwing me over!

Next year you'll be in the cellar and I'll be king of the hill!

MoveitMister
12-16-2004, 12:47 PM
Don't discount Luke Mccown.
The kid was a workhorse at the combine.
Worked a few bowl games last year too.
He just needs time and seasoning.

I think he'll at the very least be better than his brother, Josh in Arizona.
Garcia may not be back, depending on what the new regime does in Cleveland.

Infernus
12-16-2004, 05:34 PM
Cade isnt in Arizona Luke is.

Dan40
12-16-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by: EliManning
I'm the best Quarterback in the history of the league! Don't you guys pay attention!!

I spurned you, and the football gods are just trampling on me for it this year by proping you up and screwing me over!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

MoveitMister
12-16-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by: Infernus
Cade isnt in Arizona Luke is.

Nope, Cade is out of football, Luke is in Cleveland and Josh is in Az.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

SnoopDoggBolt777
12-17-2004, 09:05 PM

guimcharger
12-18-2004, 08:30 PM
Rivers is the most under-rated QB. He just sits on that bench with such form.

mgpretzel
12-18-2004, 08:32 PM

Eli SUCKS!!!!!

ChrgrMarv
12-22-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by: guimcharger
Rivers is the most under-rated QB. He just sits on that bench with such form.

BWHAHAHAHAHA. talk about your 40 million dollar turd, sitting on the pine. And to think, this guy wanted money of a 1st round drafty! I'll hold a clipboard for 10% of that. And I'll look good doing it.

ChrgrMarv
12-22-2004, 02:42 PM
Mccown, got thrusted into the spotlight. A virgin, untested, ill prepared. How can you say that he is underrated? He was scheduled NOT to start. Do you feel, he should deserve the same props as Ben..lets see...11 and O, starting. Or Eli.........turd that cried to daddy,because he was going to get drafted by the Chargers and didn't want to play thus making the draft and the chargers a laughing stock and creating a worldwind of controversy? Heres egg on your face, Archie. Your boy (Mccown) will have his day. But it aint today....and tomorrow isn't looking to good either.

guimcharger
12-22-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by: mgpretzel

Eli SUCKS!!!!!

I second that.