PDA

View Full Version : Lets all Root For the Ravens.

Boltneck
12-19-2004, 02:40 PM
I am pushing for the ravens to whip out some real damage on the Colts.

Bruise them boys up a bit. Nothing 2 serious mind you. Just enough to ding them up a bit for next weeks game.

I hope the ravens find a way to really shut them down and hand them a loss.

mgpretzel
12-19-2004, 02:42 PM
I want the ravens to win, but want Peyton to get the record today so he dosn't get it against us

SDynasty
12-19-2004, 02:43 PM
not so fast who do we match up better against in the playoff sceanarios the jets or the crows???

Here are the current but not updated playoff seedings I think we would be better of if the colts win.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/playoffrace/bracket

Boltneck
12-19-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by: 214SD6
not so fast who do we match up better against in the playoff sceanarios the jets or the crows???

I would rather play the ravens any day of the week. Our pass defense is really really scarry imo to go up against the colts.

Of course we can likely win a shootout aginast the colts. Still though. Stop the Run get some INT's against Boller and score 21 points or so. I am thinking ravens are an easier game.

mgpretzel
12-19-2004, 02:46 PM
I say Jets. I think if we play the jets we would win. It was a close game when they played us here and they would play us in SD again. Also we would want to get revenge. And also we didn't start playing REALLY good untill after we had already played them

SDynasty
12-19-2004, 02:49 PM
the ravens are coming into form. Heap is healthy, boller is getting it going. Their D is tough, I would take my chances in a game with anyone else.

MoveitMister
Tonight we watch the game and look for kinks in both their armours.

I'd rather have to go through the Ravens and Pats then the Jets and Steelers.

spysnipedis
i don't really care who wins as long as Manning brakes the record this game and not on the Chargers i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif then i will be sad

SDynasty
12-19-2004, 02:51 PM
Defense wins big games remember??? Baltimore already won a SB with trent dilfer; no offense and all D. They are better now than then.

mgpretzel
12-19-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by: spysnipedis
i don't really care who wins as long as Manning brakes the record this game and not on the Chargers then i will be sad

I know! my thoughts exactly. I just dont want another record being broken agaist a SD team.

SDynasty
12-19-2004, 03:00 PM
record or a superbowl guys???

spysnipedis
12-19-2004, 03:01 PM
lets say the ravens win. it will make the race a lot closer and chargers may not get home field

ftwbolt
12-19-2004, 04:29 PM

Here are the current but not updated playoff seedings I think we would be better of if the colts win.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/playoffrace/bracket

Have to agree, they match up better with those airplane guys.
Besides, the Bolts will not get a first round bye, unless there is a miracle out there that we dont know about.

SDynasty
12-19-2004, 04:37 PM
they beat us last year and we had no answer for heap. imo don't want the crows @ the Q. I would love to avenge the game one loss against the jets

Boltneck
12-19-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by: spysnipedis
lets say the ravens win. it will make the race a lot closer and chargers may not get home field
I totally dont get what you are talking about.

The Colts are the team that can have an affect on us, not the Ravens. We need the Colts to lose in order to secure our spot as the 3rd seed and get a home game against the 6th seed.

Boltneck
12-19-2004, 04:45 PM
they beat us last year and we had no answer for heap. imo don't want the crows @ the Q. I would love to avenge the game one loss against the jets

Last year was a lot different. Our whole defense is different this year. How can you even bring up last year as part of the equation?

Hamburglar
12-19-2004, 04:46 PM
i dont really care who wins but i sure think the ravens will win

SDynasty
12-19-2004, 05:03 PM
This is how, in their mind they know they can fly across country and beat us...confidence for them. We are better and we know that, but they "don't"

chargertom
12-19-2004, 05:50 PM
I can't root for the Rehabs. I live in the middle of their fans, and I am tired of their talk. I hope the Colts smash them. The Chargers will take care of business in the playoffs. They don't need any gimmes. I want to play the Colts heads up, so they don't have any excuses when we kick the crap out of them.

Go Chargers!!

broncossuck7
12-19-2004, 05:58 PM
my fantasy team needs the colts to win but my heart needs peyton to lose

denverboltfan
12-19-2004, 06:00 PM
As far as playoff matchups go, I could not care less. After suffering through 1-15 and 4-12, I am just thrilled that, after the regular season is over, the bolts will actually be playing in the post season. My sentiments are : bring em on. bring em all on.

SDynasty
12-19-2004, 06:02 PM
well you have to play who ever you have to play, but we match up better with certain teams that others.

BreesLightning
12-19-2004, 06:13 PM
I want Indy to win today, if they do then the last wild card spot is between Denver, Baltimore, Buffalo and Jacksonville. All at 8-6. If Indy wins, then next week its a battle for the #3 spot in the AFC and the KC game will mean nothing (whether we win or lose against the colts) .

Then i want to see what Rivers can do against one of the worse Ds in the NFL.

SDynasty
12-19-2004, 08:21 PM
I only want rivers playing the 4th quarter of the last game of the regular season, cheifs. Keep our 1st unit together, and keep the cohesion flowing.

chargertom
12-24-2004, 09:02 AM
I don't want him playing then either. He hasn't earned it. Drew should get to take every snap, of every game this year.

Go Chargers!!