PDA

View Full Version : Vick

Boltfreek
12-21-2004, 11:55 AM
Sorry but I wanted to know if anyone has heard the rumor that Atlanta is entertaining the
idea next season of changing Vick's position to Running back or Wide Reciever?
I heard on the radio that the Organization is impressed (as is everyone else) with his
incredible athletic ability but is increasingly frustrated with his lack of passing ability in tems of accuracy and touch along with not working within the offensive system.

Makes you go Hmmm.....?

johnroxx
12-21-2004, 12:04 PM
I've heard the same thing, and think it might not be a bad idea at all.

;^)

TemeculaMike
12-21-2004, 12:15 PM
If they had a passer with better ability, it might be an option to entertain. However, Vick is a double threat at QB because he is a fair QB with the ability to run the ball. Let's not forget that Vick has taken the team to the playoffs this year.

Vick isn't going to be playing any position other than QB for awhile.

Rip
12-21-2004, 12:16 PM
this would be stupid to even think about. Sure he isnt going to put up manning stats but he is a winner!

Look at his winning % in games he starts, I think he is right up there with brady in that catagory, and winning is all that really matters

HeadTrip
12-21-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by: Rip
this would be stupid to even think about. Sure he isnt going to put up manning stats but he is a winner!

Look at his winning % in games he starts, I think he is right up there with brady in that catagory, and winning is all that really matters

Single players cant be judged by wins, this is a team sport. The falcons have a very goof running game and a very good D. If they didnt have a QB that turned the ball over so much and got sacked the most in the NFL they might be a contender for the eagles. As it is now, he makes as many boneheaded plays as spectacular ones.

Let him be a winner at WR. They certainly need one, and he could torche anyone deep it would spread the field greatly and limit turnovers.

BreesLightning
12-21-2004, 12:56 PM
There is no way that Vick will allow this. He will want out of Atlanta if this becomes anything more than rumour.

DrTran
12-21-2004, 01:28 PM
I'd love to see Slash 2.0

Chargers
12-21-2004, 01:55 PM
Vick throws a pretty spiral...but it's often times 10 yards past the WR....

johnroxx
12-21-2004, 06:38 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with HeadTrip on this one.

;^)

Infernus
12-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Vick needs to just work on his accuracy. But what I'd love to see is Vick throw it high, run down the filed and catch his own pass i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Gadzooks
12-22-2004, 09:54 AM
They'd probably be better off with that rookie Schaub throwin' the ball to Vick and Price.