PDA

View Full Version : ===== >>>>>>>>>>>> PLAYOFFS - TICKETS - CHARGERS <<<<<<<<<<<< =====

TrumpetDude
12-30-2004, 07:44 PM
Private Message me for details - *Serious inquiries only*

<u>Playoff Ticket Locations:</u>

1. View 37 (2) 50 yard line - Chargers side. Primo company seats. Spoil yourself. These seats are for the hardcore fans. It gets no better than the 50 yard line for this event.

2. View 22 (4) Endzone - Hey, these are way way killer seats for the playoffs. (I am thinking of sitting here also and if these seats go bye bye, I will be way way bummed).

3. View 42 (2) Goal Line seats Chargers side - perfect to watch LT cross the goal line on gameday.

4. Plaza 27 (2) - Right by the Chargers players tunnel and knock out views.

***These seats will not last long***

The Private Message button is the symbol which looks like a LOCK (Send Private Message). Click on it to open the window to send a personal message to me if interested. Remember to hit the SEND Private Message button when done.

TrumpetDude
12-31-2004, 05:51 PM
All seats listed above are together.

I can Fed-Ex or meet you on GameDay or anytime before the BIG game. I can also deliver anywhere in San Diego County or Riverside County. The tickets are in my possession NOW but not for long.

This playoff game will be one to remember and the launching point to the Super Bowl.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to say "I was there" !!! Who knows when the next game will come to San Diego? Once in a lifetime???? i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

TrumpetDude
01-03-2005, 11:41 AM
Private Message me for details - *Serious inquiries only*

<u>UPDATED: Playoff Ticket Locations Left - Hurry!!!!:</u>

1. View 37 (2) 50 yard line - Chargers side. Primo company seats. Spoil yourself. These seats are for the hardcore fans. It gets no better than the 50 yard line for this event. (TENTATIVELY SOLD)

2. View 22 (2) Endzone - Killer seats for the playoffs. Sweet views of the field and action here.

3. View 42 (2) Goal Line seats Chargers side - perfect to watch LT cross the goal line on gameday.

***These seats will not last long***

The Private Message button is the symbol which looks like a LOCK (Send Private Message). Click on it to open the window to send a personal message to me if interested. Remember to hit the SEND Private Message button when done.