PDA

View Full Version : Any other charger fans here in Ft Walton Beach Florida

JohnnyUtah
12-30-2004, 08:04 PM
Hey there..I am stationed in Florida and am only one of a few Chargers fans I have seen around here..Are there any others in the area I could get together with to watch the playoffs...? 60 " big screen at my house if there are...

All the way this year...

GoMathews
12-30-2004, 10:27 PM
I'm over in tallahassee and everytime I see someone wearing a powder blue Tomlinson jersey I ask them if they are a charger fan and they reply, "Nah man I just like the colors." I've never been able to really meet a fan before in this area. You might find another charger fanatic such as yourself around the base.

JohnnyUtah
12-30-2004, 10:50 PM
Are you a Chargers fan yourself...?

GoMathews
12-30-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by: JohnnyUtah
Are you a Chargers fan yourself...?

I am a huge fan of the chargers. I use to be a San Diego local just like ya... I was there last week visiting relatives.

JohnnyUtah
12-30-2004, 11:21 PM
Allright thats awesome..I am the same way when I see people wearing the unis..Its kindoff become a right of passage to wear them over the years since weve been down for so long..Its nice to wear the colors as a winning team...If your over this way for a sunday game stop by and catch it..Were wither at my house watching it or at Anglers Sports bar on Okaloosa Island watching the game...

JohnnyUtah

sdsuguz
01-03-2005, 10:53 PM
yeah i currently live in Pensacola area and I feel I am the only charger fan around here and it sucks! I am one of the few loyal fans...I was born and raised in San Diego and I have been with them back when Winslow, and those little "train" james days!! I'll get stationed back in Diego by August and I can't wait!

FLBolt
01-04-2005, 11:21 AM
I'm a Chargers fan. I live in Pensacola as well. I haven't met any around here. Grew up in Daygo, parents, sister, in-laws still live there. I'm a proud subscriber to NFL Ticket, only way to watch my Chargers here. All I gotta say is, after all the losing seasons and all my co-workers talkin smack, we're finally in the playoffs!!!