PDA

View Full Version : Club Seat Perks

JoeMcRugby
01-01-2005, 11:26 AM
I've got tickets for tomorrow's game against KC in Section C-2 (face value - $165),

Since it's been a LONG time since I've been to a Chargers game and I've never been in the "Club" section, can someone in the know fill me in on what's available there?

Many thanks in advance. i/expressions/beer.gif

TrumpetDude
01-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Wider padded seats and cup holders, Waiter seat service, buffet food, you can also get into the game earlier, shorter bathroom lines, more space to mill about, closed circuit TVs galore ......

edit: better parking.....I have sat in Club several times and the one notable difference of consequence to me is that the fans in Club do not seem to be as "pumped up" as the rest of the fans. It is more sedate so heads up.

JoeMcRugby
01-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Thanks, and a belated happy birthday, Trumpetdude.

We will be out at the tailgate, so hope to see (and hear) you there. i/expressions/beer.gif

TrumpetDude
01-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by: JoeMcRugby
Thanks, and a belated happy birthday, Trumpetdude.

We will be out at the tailgate, so hope to see (and hear) you there.

We get there at 6AM tomorrow so stop by for a few rounds of cheer and beer when you arrive. It is all good on game day. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

TrumpetDude
01-01-2005, 12:46 PM
As a matter of fact, I need to make a run for the carne and chicken asada for tomorrow. We are normally pigging out around 11AM'ish. By 12:30, we head into the stadium. I am in Section F-2 against the chainlink fence in the parking lot. There is a huge metal double gate which will be locked and we are parked adjacent to it. There is also a modular trailer directly across from us as another visual que (plus the cheesy signs on my windshield which say TrumeptDude or some non sense).

See you all tomorrow for the festivities.

Go Chargers !!!i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

MMJ4mil
01-01-2005, 12:56 PM
im in club section 41 and we have a great set of fans . The food down by our way is great and our waiter for the section is an awesome guy!

i have met some awesome people and the view is the best. Way better than HDTV i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

SDRaiderH8er
01-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Dont they have a masseuse giving free massages during the Game? I sat up there for the Seattle Pre Season Game, and the guy I git the Tickets from said I could get a free massage during the Game

Sdboltz619
01-01-2005, 02:10 PM
i used to be an usher at the charger games and there was no huge difference in club that made it worth paying all that extra money. all that seperated club from loge was a blue rubber fence. folks on 1 side would pay 40 and the otherside paid 200. It was crazy to me but hey i'm just a commoner.

SDynasty
01-01-2005, 02:38 PM
I prefer to get way loud and hooot and hooller I'm not a club guy myself

Hypermikem
01-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Well I for one had never got a change to go club so I did it. Besides, when I bought mine, it was the only seat I was lucky enough to encounter while frantically searching when they went on sale Wednesday(playoffs) at 11:00AM online. I jumped on it. Then today, I scored 4 plaza level playoff seats for 100 each. So what my brother and ol lady are going to do is to take turns going up to club and checking it out for a couple of series so we can all have a chance to see what it's like. My other seats are in plaza section 61 on the NE corner of the endzone. I was so surprised that those seats were available all together that I just bought tickets for all the Charger fans in my family. KEWL!

SDRaiderH8er
01-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Well I hope you have a great time.

JoeMcRugby
01-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the input, everyone. One last question:

Since we're heading down by train (and not by car where we can store stuff), does anyone know if in Row 15 in the club section (C2 in particular) is covered by rain? That way we can estimate the amount of rain gear we need to bring tomorrow.

Let's have a great day tomorrow, rain or shine, Charger fans!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/beer.gif

RollinThunder
01-01-2005, 10:30 PM
One really cool thing about the Club section is you can get in early to see the 10am games. Also cool to kick it in the lounge after the game to watch the 1pm games finish up and let the parking lot clear out a little. Shorter bathroom lines are probably the single biggest benefit. Bathrooms at The Murph are not the worst but the quick in and out is sweet! Enjoy the game!