PDA

View Full Version : David Pollack

urlacher54
01-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Did anyone see this guy! Hes a monster. I watched the Iowa and Georgia Game, this guy is insane. He plays with Intensity every play and from what i hear hes a great team player and loves to play the game. I think hed be a great Addition to our team. I say get this guy hes so awsome just watching him play was crazy cause he was everywhere on the field! I say draft this guy, and a Key Wide reciever to go deep. Other than that, Safety would need to be adressed also. But We could always use Jammar at that position. Remember guys our secondary isnt that bad, it also has to do with the pressure put on the quarterback, and i think pollack would be awsome in a 3-4.

Semperfidelis48
01-01-2005, 04:13 PM
I love Pollack and would love him to be a charger, but there are some problems with that happening. First, I don't think either of our picks will be goods picks to pick Pollack with. Our first pick will be too high and our second pick will be too late. We might be able to get him with our second pick hopefully. The other complaint I hear a lot is that he's too small. That doesn't really bother me especially when I watch him spliting double teams and getting his hands up to break up passes (as he did today), but his size seems to bother a lot of people especially since we play a 3-4.

LIGHTNINGBOLTinc
01-01-2005, 09:20 PM
David Pollack Sr. Georgia Defensive End 6-3 275 I watched the Georgia Wisconsin game.... This guy (POLLACK) has a motor that is allways runnin, like a Jr Seau or Ray Lewis type personality. We could do alot worse than to take him with our 1st pick..... He should do well in the NFL..... We should add him to the list of players that can make a impact with our team with that first pick.