PDA

View Full Version : Charger fans in the Tri State Area

sp58242001
01-02-2005, 06:15 PM
I live in NJ, and will hear alot os smack talk because they beat us in week two. They don't know that we have a much better all around team now. If we hold Curtis then we should win. I'm glad that we will have the twelve man(the crowd). Oh yeah i forgot,the Jets dont like to show up on big games. This is a big game, so don't show up Chad.

JulieAFNJ
01-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Where are you in NJ? I wish we could get a bunch of NY/NJ Bolts fans together at a sportsbar. Especially Saturday...I'm around all these Jets fans! i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

sp58242001
01-03-2005, 12:46 PM
I live in Bedminster NJ, I already was on the fan radio today giving props to the Chargers, and hearing all those jet fans saying they are going to beat us.

chargerfan14
01-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by: sp58242001
I live in Bedminster NJ, I already was on the fan radio today giving props to the Chargers, and hearing all those jet fans saying they are going to beat us.

I live in Queens, NY and I have been hearing from the other locals how the Jets are going to wup the Chargers. Loads of folks are bringing up the game they beat us early this season. I have to point out to them that we are not the same team as we were back then -- we got better. They also are not the team as back then -- they got worse.

All us Tri-Staters should get together in some 'local' bar wearing our Chargers Blue in the sea of Jets Green.

jimnebe
01-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Looks like you guys are all a little too south for me, I'm in Albany, NY. That's ok, I'll hold down the Charger Power fort up here against the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets. GO BOLTS!

dsr707
01-05-2005, 08:45 PM
i live in rome ny and hearing a lot of smack bolts fan 30 yrs. GO BOLTS!

Coplay Kid
11-04-2005, 02:05 PM
I will have the Allentown PA area covered for the Jets game!