PDA

View Full Version : Updated draft order

Boltjolt
01-03-2005, 01:09 AM
We are tied with Dallas for the 11th pick with a 6-10 record(GIANTS) and having the same strentgh of schedule percentage at .516

There will be a coin flip.
Best will be #11, worst will be #12

Draft order (http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.htm)

smrtalec33
01-03-2005, 07:32 AM
Where did you hear there'd be a coin flip? The official draft rules make it seem as if, in the case of a tie in strength of schedule, since the tied teams are in the same division, they use the division tiebreakers. And, since the giants swept Dallas, dallas would pick higher. So, the pick would be #12, and there would be no coin flip as far as i'm aware.

ibhondo
01-03-2005, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by: GamblerLT5
With the Giants win over the cowboys our pick is all the way down to no. 13th now.

I like Ahmad Brooks LB Virginia or Pac-Man Jones CB West Va. now.

The draft pick is no worse than 12th (check the standings, only 12 teams with 6 wins or less)

robbass
hopefully, Mike Williams, Derrick Johnson, Braylen Edwards, Antrel Rolle, Erasmus James fall more than expected. Dallas D Sucks.... I was going crazy by that sloppie loss by Dallas. Charger win vs. Jets. Much Love Charger fans.

GamblerLT5
With the Giants win over the cowboys our pick is all the way down to no. 13th now.

I like Ahmad Brooks LB Virginia or Pac-Man Jones CB West Va. now.

Boltjolt
01-03-2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by: smrtalec33
Where did you hear there'd be a coin flip? The official draft rules make it seem as if, in the case of a tie in strength of schedule, since the tied teams are in the same division, they use the division tiebreakers. And, since the giants swept Dallas, dallas would pick higher. So, the pick would be #12, and there would be no coin flip as far as i'm aware.

You are right. I didnt think it mattered but apparently it does. We are picking 12th