PDA

View Full Version : If by some miracle Denver beats the Colts

Steelerdog
01-07-2005, 02:35 PM
How do you guys feel you stack up against the Pats? I don't know if they are a better match up for you than we are. They're easier to run on, but probably pass the ball a little better. They'd be better at covering the tight end, but their secondary is a mess and Seymore will probably still be out.

chargerchick
01-07-2005, 02:37 PM
it's kind of taboo for Charger fans to look beyond the next game too much.. though I'm sure a few will comment i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I'm superstitious.. so that's all I'll say for now.. lol

oklahomasooners
01-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by: Steelerdog
How do you guys feel you stack up against the Pats? I don't know if they are a better match up for you than we are. They're easier to run on, but probably pass the ball a little better. They'd be better at covering the tight end, but their secondary is a mess and Seymore will probably still be out.

We play the Steelers after we baet the jets, I think.

Dan40
01-07-2005, 07:32 PM
I don't think it'll be a miracle. I think the Broncos can beat the Colts. In the last two weeks, Peyton Manning has only played about ten minutes in a game where he wasn't on the bench or being harrassed by the Chargers defense. I think the Broncos defense will rise to the occasion. And I think Jake Plummer has at least one epic mistake-free game in him.

As for the Patriots matchup, you have to like the Chargers lack of turnovers. When the Chargers play mistake-free ball, they can beat anybody. We'll see what happens after this weekend.

SteelTeen1322
01-08-2005, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by: oklahomasooners

Originally posted by: Steelerdog

We play the Steelers after we baet the jets, I think.

that will be true ONLY if the colts win tomarrow...if the broncos win, then the steelers play them no matter what.