PDA

View Full Version : Favorite seats

boltzpride
01-10-2005, 12:00 PM
What is everyones favorite seats at the Q? What are the advantages and disadvantages? I like the field because you are so close to the action, but you need to stand the whole game which gets tiring.

jweb101
01-10-2005, 03:40 PM
I like the first few rows in loge, still close to the action, but a much better angle to view the whole play than field. Also, west endzone in loge is in the shade all season long with a nice view of the main jumbotron and out of town scoreboard.

skatethis619
01-11-2005, 12:43 PM
i like lower view cause you see the whole field and the seats are like just goood seats

ESCOBAR
01-11-2005, 01:16 PM
i sit in lower field, i like it cause its a party section. but you have to stand the whole game, i sat in gold club once beautiful view but people dont like it when you are loud up there

spysnipedis
01-11-2005, 07:07 PM
i sit plaza 50 pretty good. some real die hards are there.

sandyk
01-12-2005, 11:18 AM
My favorites are lower view 28. We just got them for season tix next season. We sat in field (have to stand way too much to see, I'm short & my 12 year old daughter had more trouble seeing) for a game, upper view (way too high up) for another, & Club for the last KC game. While the amenaties of club were nice, I like the view of the field from LV28, I was even able to see McKardell's toesies touch down for the TD in the playoff game.i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

sandyk
01-12-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by: ESCOBAR
i sit in lower field, i like it cause its a party section. but you have to stand the whole game, i sat in gold club once beautiful view but people dont like it when you are loud up there

True, it's a quieter group in club. LV28 was rockin', plus full of Charger fans, not a single Jet in the group.

boltzpride
01-12-2005, 11:58 AM
I sat in the lower view for the playoff game. The view was way better then i thought it would be. The restroom, and beer lines were longer then I would have liked. There were a couple fights near us, and some really drunk people which scared my girlfriend.
I'm thinking about getting lodge tickets for next season, hopefully the beer and restroom lines are shorter there.

sandyk
01-13-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by: boltzpride
I sat in the lower view for the playoff game. The view was way better then i thought it would be. The restroom, and beer lines were longer then I would have liked. There were a couple fights near us, and some really drunk people which scared my girlfriend.

I'm thinking about getting lodge tickets for next season, hopefully the beer and restroom lines are shorter there.

Realize this, people where tailgating from 6:30 AM. Tensions where high, I was in LV 28 & saw no fights. The extended tailgating time MAY have added to the situation. Yes, the beer & men's room lines where long but, the ladies room line was average

RaiderHaterNyourMouth
01-14-2005, 10:47 PM
field 17 here

AgentGarcia
01-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by: RaiderHaterNyourMouth
field 17 here

LOL Field obstructed view 39 row 1

RaiderHaterNyourMouth
01-15-2005, 01:37 PM
I like to get rowdy at the game, thank god i dont sit with the up tight crowd in club....
Lower Field here I come....

Brian1
01-15-2005, 09:17 PM
I had plaza 50 row 11. They could always get better but for a playoff game I couldn't complain. Looking into buying Season tickets but I'm waiting to see how many good seats are left. I'm sure plenty of the the people on the band wagon that bought them just for the playoff game will let go of them.

Jesu666
01-26-2005, 01:11 PM
My tickets are in View 39. It's a great view, but I want to eventually move down to the plaza section where all the crazies are.

sdjase
01-27-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm in Loge 55. A little to close to the end zone, but we're relocating next season.

Mr. Heisman
01-25-2006, 06:06 PM
PLaza seats around 40yard line home side!

Mr. Heisman
01-25-2006, 06:07 PM
I had plaza 50 row 11. They could always get better but for a playoff game I couldn't complain. Looking into buying Season tickets but I'm waiting to see how many good seats are left. I'm sure plenty of the the people on the band wagon that bought them just for the playoff game will let go of them.

I hear that, i hate it when that happens!

BoltMark
01-25-2006, 07:08 PM
I like to get rowdy at the game, thank god i dont sit with the up tight crowd in club....
Lower Field here I come....

I've had lower field seats for a few years now and the crowd is wild, people stand the whole game and get LOUD. Plus you can yell at the opposing team's players and let them know what you think of them! (I'm proud to say we got a big reaction from Bill Romanowski a few years ago when my bro-in-law and I called him a big cry baby! ) And most importantly, CHEERLEADERS! :D

BoltsPride
01-26-2006, 11:09 AM
I've had lower field seats for a few years now and the crowd is wild, people stand the whole game and get LOUD. Plus you can yell at the opposing team's players and let them know what you think of them! (I'm proud to say we got a big reaction from Bill Romanowski a few years ago when my bro-in-law and I called him a big cry baby! ) And most importantly, CHEERLEADERS! :D

I know what you mean, My seats are in Field Level 1. Just high enough to see over the players. Cheerleader corner... :). Never a dull moment. :Beer:

ChargerSmokey
01-26-2006, 04:53 PM
hey boltspride, do you live off of victoria park in etiwanda?

mastershake
01-27-2006, 05:58 PM
I've had season tickets the last two seasons and will deffinitley be renewing for many years to come. I sit in P47 and the crowd there rocks the house. Been a total change from going sporadically to becoming somewhat religious about the whole thing...anyhow...have a good day and CYA at the Q:Bolt:

RandomTask
01-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey I'm in Plaza 47 too! Row 16 (under the overhang)

chargerbaby95
01-28-2006, 01:37 PM
I think the lower view is pretty good .. it was alot better than I thought it would be!!

mastershake
01-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Howdy Random...Im in Row 5...it's a good section top to bottom.:Helmet:

thesith2001
01-28-2006, 05:56 PM

Just like yourself, huh?

BoltsPride
01-30-2006, 08:53 AM
hey boltspride, do you live off of victoria park in etiwanda?

Church and Rochester... Stones throw from Victoria Gardens.

ChargerSmokey
01-30-2006, 10:40 AM
Im on Baseline/Victoria Park. Did you check out any of the bars around here last season?

BoltsPride
01-30-2006, 12:52 PM
Im on Baseline/Victoria Park. Did you check out any of the bars around here last season?

I thought a good place to see the Chargers games was Buffalo Wild Wings as the manager was pro Chargers, and willing to dedicate the big screen to the game. A lot of folks like Beer Hunters, but it can get way to over crowded at times. One place I was interested in, but never made it over there, is that Irish sports pub at haven and the 210. Have you ever gone to Mr C's pizza ?.
Claim Jumpers have some nice screens to.... All of us local Fans need to find a good hang out....... :Beer:

ChargerSmokey
02-02-2006, 10:09 AM
For every game that i wasnt in San Diego for, I watched it at Buffallo Wild Wings. I also know most of the management and staff there. We may have talked before. Beer Hunter is Ok, but too many raider fans. Im also at Mr Cs alot. I live about 2 mins away (right past the tunnel). The owner of Pizza Factory on DayCREEK/Highland is a Charger Fan also, but the setup gives off too much glare on the big screen.

Next season we should get together with the fans around here and really make some noise.:Beer:

BoltsPride
02-03-2006, 10:55 AM
For every game that i wasnt in San Diego for, I watched it at Buffallo Wild Wings. I also know most of the management and staff there. We may have talked before. Beer Hunter is Ok, but too many raider fans. Im also at Mr Cs alot. I live about 2 mins away (right past the tunnel). The owner of Pizza Factory on DayCREEK/Highland is a Charger Fan also, but the setup gives off too much glare on the big screen.

Next season we should get together with the fans around here and really make some noise.:Beer:

I agree, take a look at the Inland Empire Thread sometime. I'm a season ticket holder, so I am at every home game, if you are to, or at a game,,, stop by and enjoy the tailgate party with the rest of us Chargers Fans, Good Food, Good Drinks ..:Beer:

ChargerSmokey
02-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Sounds good. We will all talk more as the season approaches im sure.

CORONA CHARGER
02-22-2006, 10:27 PM
I SIT IN THE "BOLT PIT" THIS IS THE WILDEST MOST CRAZY CHARGER FANS AT QUALCOMM FIELD LEVEL SEC 15 RIGHT ABOVE THE VISITORS TUNNEL 11 ROWS FROM THE FIELD.:Bolt: MY WIFE AND I ARE GETTING TO OLD FOR THIS AREA AND WOULD LIKE TO SWAP ON A PERMANENT BASIS WITH ANOTHER SEASON TICKET HOLDER. LET MR KNOW WWW.HIPERDAD@HOTMAIL.COM (http://www.HIPERDAD@HOTMAIL.COM) THANKS NEAL:Helmet:

Palermo10
02-23-2006, 06:35 AM
I SIT IN THE "BOLT PIT" THIS IS THE WILDEST MOST CRAZY CHARGER FANS AT QUALCOMM FIELD LEVEL SEC 15 RIGHT ABOVE THE VISITORS TUNNEL 11 ROWS FROM THE FIELD.:Bolt: MY WIFE AND I ARE GETTING TO OLD FOR THIS AREA AND WOULD LIKE TO SWAP ON A PERMANENT BASIS WITH ANOTHER SEASON TICKET HOLDER. LET MR KNOW WWW.HIPERDAD@HOTMAIL.COM (http://www.HIPERDAD@HOTMAIL.COM) THANKS NEAL:Helmet:

I'd consider it. I have a buddy that I have to talk to. LV 48 first row, good view of the entire field.

jmanboltfan
02-27-2006, 02:08 PM
I sit down in field 14....Right next to field 15 where the infamous--Crowd Surfing Bolt pit is.....As a matter of fact i bet Corona Charger may know who I am.....Jman.....

I sit in the very first row....ON THE RAIL.....THE SEATS ARE SICK!!!

I spit sunflower seeds in the corner of the endzone, caught Milligan's glove last year, and have had many conversations with players and the likes....

Including, but not limited to, Lincoln Kennedy, Todd Heap, Ken Shamrock, Scott Kaplan.....and so on.....

The area is full of diehards....And we are ROWDY!!!!!

I have sat in loge, Plaza 54(for two years) Extended Plaza 38 (for 1 year), in a sky box, in view(upper and lower) In sideline field seats, and I have worked a game on the field with NBC(as a production assistant).....

There are no better seats than the front-row endzone seats in field 14-18....

ON THE RAIL......IT IS BLISS.....NOBODY IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!!!!!

Let's go BOLTS!!!!

boltsmagiclv
03-16-2006, 07:30 PM
Hey I'm in Plaza 47 too! Row 16 (under the overhang)
yeah me to row2and we tailgate in C-3 ...so where does everyone else tailgate at?

ChargerSmokey
03-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Boltsmagic, you ever been to the hot rod grille.

kinghooker
03-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Tailgating by the BOLTCRU in section a-3 and a-4. Hardcore charger
tailgaters in these two sections.

ChargerSmokey
03-17-2006, 02:32 PM
You got that right.

ChargerSmokey
03-17-2006, 02:36 PM
You tailgate in A-3? Or GTP section?

boltsmagiclv
03-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Boltsmagic, you ever been to the hot rod grille.
yeah and Micheals there both great places to go for a bolts game if you can't be at the Q:Beer:

ChargerSmokey
03-18-2006, 06:22 PM
Ill be hitting up Michaels on Draft Day, but I heard hot rod grille is a charger bar? A lot of Charger fans up there?

boltsmagiclv
03-19-2006, 10:13 AM
Ill be hitting up Michaels on Draft Day, but I heard hot rod grille is a charger bar? A lot of Charger fans up there?

yeah there are alot of Bolt fans up here hot rod grille is cool TV are better then Micheals but quite(I like to stand up yell ever now and then you know I act like I'm at the game) so if you just like to sit and clap hot rods is your place,oh and far less smoke in the air then Micheals which is a plus for me cause I don't smoke but its Vegas :Beer: .so I'll see you up at micheals for the draft i'll be there with guy from GTP

ChargerSmokey
03-20-2006, 03:45 PM
Yeah Ill see you there. The only ones bald headed w/ locs on I guess. :cool:

boltsmagiclv
03-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Yeah Ill see you there. The only ones bald headed w/ locs on I guess. :cool:
yeah howed you know.....(I'm the big guy with the faider bolt through head shirt)looking forward to meeting you GO BOLTS

ChargerSmokey
03-23-2006, 10:40 AM
Same here. How far is henderson? Like 20 mins?

boltsmagiclv
03-23-2006, 09:51 PM
Same here. How far is henderson? Like 20 mins?
from micheals its about 25 to hot rods

MaDHaTTeR
03-24-2006, 05:55 PM
View 18 representing here.

Row 5.

Danny5
03-29-2006, 06:12 PM
so lower view seems to be the favored seating level. Is this section good for people like myself who are 5'3 and don't want to be spending the whole game looking over someones big noggin, lol.:p

xmykecalx
03-29-2006, 10:54 PM
View level has awesome views..view 38 checking in

Boltman2004
04-26-2006, 06:28 PM
section 19 west end zone

chapkx1
10-09-2006, 12:33 AM
Does anyone know the approximate face value of a single ticket in Plaza 44 Row 18? I really want to see the game vs the Rams but I don't want to get ripped off. If you happen to know, could you please refer me to where I can find that info myself? Thanks.

Palermo10
10-09-2006, 11:04 AM
All Plaza, Loge, and Lower View sections are $79 each face value. Same with Field level row 9 and above. And with some view level tickets.

LA Chargers '07
10-09-2006, 12:01 PM
I was able to get Lower View seats for the game yesterday (Sunday night vs. Steelers) These seats are the absolute best $79 seats in the house. U get a whole view of the game and is almost similar to the view u get on TV. Dont be fooled because it's in the highest section, lower view seats are the best especially if you're near the 50 yd line. If I was a season ticket buyer i'd go for any Lower View seats they are great.

chapkx1
10-10-2006, 11:40 PM
All Plaza, Loge, and Lower View sections are $79 each face value. Same with Field level row 9 and above. And with some view level tickets.
thanks a lot palermo10

Bourne99
10-14-2006, 11:04 PM
I have tix in lower view 15 row 3 and row 4 great seats great crowd I want lower view row 1 shaded side next year :Beer:

got bait
10-30-2006, 05:08 PM
How are field 40, row 24? Sitting there for the Browns game and looking forward to it!

engage
10-30-2006, 06:09 PM
im in plaza 7 row 4 for browns game

UCLAXTC
11-01-2006, 10:05 AM
Lower Field, Section 40, Row 1. The view from my seats are great...

http://www.polarbearrepublic.com/images/2006/Oct/CGSummer19.jpg