PDA

View Full Version : What i would do

MaddenChamp
01-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Trade one of our first round picks to the raiders for Phillip Buchannon. Start Buchannon as No.1 CB. Florence as No. 2. Move Jammer to FS. Start Sean Phillips or Stephen Cooper over Ben Leber. I think Cam should open up the playbook and get that Second TE Krause in. Run a 2 TE set a couple plays.
And with First First round pick (if possible) draft that LB from USC.

Rip
01-10-2005, 04:54 PM
a 1st rounder?
'
Just so you know, the people of oakland look at him worse then most on here look at jammer, some fans i know have called him their biggest bust in the past 10 years.

If we want him, im willing to ber we can get him for a deal much like the mccardell deal, a 3rd and 6-7th and a conditional pick the next year (around a 5th or 6th rounder)

BTW, who is this LB from USC you want to take with the 12th pick???

GamblerLT5
01-10-2005, 07:16 PM
no USC LB's are coming out if they are they arent worth a 1st round pick

GamblerLT5
01-10-2005, 07:18 PM
I really would like to have Buchanon I dont think he is as bad as everyone is saying, I mean a lot could be that he is playing in OAKLAND! no one likes it there, Charles Woodson's performance has dropped too, I'm sure its not the players, its more of the morale of them getting down because they're playing for such a bad team

GamblerLT5
01-10-2005, 07:19 PM
I'd be willing to give up our original 1st round pick for Philip, hes only 23 so he has time to mature and actually develop, he still has speed which you cant really teach, hes a great return man which we need...I hope we get him, maybe for a 2nd but our 2nd is probably too high

crazyman33
01-10-2005, 08:00 PM
i wouldnt agree with anything that will make the raiders better lol.. buchannon is doin nothing but an extra 1st round pick will help them

sd123455
01-10-2005, 08:09 PM
we already got a bunch of young guys that need to mature and thats part of the problem.....we should bring in a veteran

Shamrock
01-10-2005, 08:45 PM
I would never give anything to the Raiders, except used toilet paper.

drangus
01-10-2005, 08:47 PM
you are correct AJ would never trade inside the division anyway especially with the hated raiders

Boltjolt
01-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by: MaddenChamp
Trade one of our first round picks to the raiders for Phillip Buchannon. Start Buchannon as No.1 CB. Florence as No. 2. Move Jammer to FS. Start Sean Phillips or Stephen Cooper over Ben Leber. I think Cam should open up the playbook and get that Second TE Krause in. Run a 2 TE set a couple plays.
And with First First round pick (if possible) draft that LB from USC.

Your fired!