PDA

View Full Version : Colts

rrogers
01-14-2005, 01:51 AM
In most games that I have seen with the colts it seems they hold something back because they are afraid of embarrassing the team. I think the colts are going to mop up the NE patriots really bad to make up the losses they have suffered. Don't get me wrong put I think the pats are a good team but the colts have too much offense for any defense right now.

PhillyFan
01-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Great call. I guess that the Colts were to embarrassed to even score a TD today.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

daboltz
01-17-2005, 01:53 PM
ha ha ha ha

manning sux

lightningstrike14
01-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Where is SWIFTY and all those other colt fans that invaded our MB after the loss to indy, that just wanted to talk some football. HA HA Hee Hee!

squabble
01-17-2005, 07:19 PM
How Many TD passes did Manning throw when they were really needed? 3 points was a shocking turn up.

foty89
01-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by: lightningstrike14
Where is SWIFTY and all those other colt fans that invaded our MB after the loss to indy, that just wanted to talk some football. HA HA Hee Hee!

I thought the same thing yesterday, where is a good Troll when you actually want one?

Go Bolts!
i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

foty89
01-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by: rrogers
In most games that I have seen with the colts it seems they hold something back because they are afraid of embarrassing the team. I think the colts are going to mop up the NE patriots really bad to make up the losses they have suffered. Don't get me wrong put I think the pats are a good team but the colts have too much offense for any defense right now.

Do you want to get away?

Go Bolts!
i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

rrogers
01-18-2005, 12:53 AM
ok guys this was my worst call of the year.

foty89
01-22-2005, 04:09 PM
The year is young, try harder.

Go Bolts!