They lose due to a kick (or two).

Gotta love it.

SDMIKEY

Brian1
01-15-2005, 09:33 PM
Overtime, one kick, same score. I'll tell you it made me fell alot better

chargerlew
01-15-2005, 09:46 PM
I was going to start a thread with this exact same title...either that or "Deja Vu!!" But yes, today's game was completely gratifying to watch the Jets lose in the same heartbreaking manner in which our Chargers lost. It's even better though because they had TWO field goal opportunities!! I bet Nate would have made good if he had gotten a second chance...

Jcharger5525
01-15-2005, 09:51 PM
It made me sick to see him miss that. He can miss the big one in Pit, but he can't miss it against us. It makes me feel like the Steelers got luckier than us. It is good somewhat that the Jets got payback in the same way though.

cabodog
01-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by: chargerlew
I was going to start a thread with this exact same title...either that or "Deja Vu!!" But yes, today's game was completely gratifying to watch the Jets lose in the same heartbreaking manner in which our Chargers lost. It's even better though because they had TWO field goal opportunities!! I bet Nate would have made good if he had gotten a second chance...

This wasnt gratifying in the slightest for me....All it showed me was that we could have beaten the Steelers if we didnt play so sluggish against the Jets.

chargerlew
01-16-2005, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by: cabodog
This wasnt gratifying in the slightest for me....All it showed me was that we could have beaten the Steelers if we didnt play so sluggish against the Jets.

I certainly won't argue with that. It's hard to say the Chargers would have played the Steelers closer than the Jets did, but I do think we could have beaten them.

Damn I wanted a re-match with Indy in the title game!!!

cabodog
01-16-2005, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by: chargerlew

Originally posted by: cabodog

I certainly won't argue with that. It's hard to say the Chargers would have played the Steelers closer than the Jets did, but I do think we could have beaten them.

Damn I wanted a re-match with Indy in the title game!!!

Exactly what I was thinking......

Pennington
01-16-2005, 03:47 AM
you should focus on your own team and the mistakes they did during the game vs the jets. thats the key of geting better while laughing about the jets losing in the same way is just useless and not benefitable at all. Dont get me wrong, i couldnt care less about who laughs and who cries about this loss as i am a realist and as soon as the game was over, i thought about next year and what could make us a better team next season. No hard feelings, no blamings, not even disappointment. Not at all. I just relax and watch the other teams perform without wishing the steelers lose in the same way as we did against them. I dont care. Actualy it would be a joy to see them go far as i know the Jets had them down already.
I am not used to ifs and whens and maybes so i just accept it as a defeat as simple as this.

I hope you guys get over your lost game vs the jets and i wish the steelers good luck and they need it badly if they want to win the next game.

cheers

CurDawg
01-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by: Pennington
you should focus on your own team and the mistakes they did during the game vs the jets. thats the key of geting better while laughing about the jets losing in the same way is just useless and not benefitable at all. Dont get me wrong, i couldnt care less about who laughs and who cries about this loss as i am a realist and as soon as the game was over, i thought about next year and what could make us a better team next season. No hard feelings, no blamings, not even disappointment. Not at all. I just relax and watch the other teams perform without wishing the steelers lose in the same way as we did against them. I dont care. Actualy it would be a joy to see them go far as i know the Jets had them down already.

I am not used to ifs and whens and maybes so i just accept it as a defeat as simple as this.

I hope you guys get over your lost game vs the jets and i wish the steelers good luck and they need it badly if they want to win the next game.

cheers

Sorry mom =\

In fact I was rooting for the Jets but jeez man what's with the lecture.

SteelTeen1322
01-16-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by: Pennington

The jets played hard and almost won, but that was the worst the steelers possibly could have played...and they still won. If Ben limited turnovers, and if the steelers special teams were a little better, the game never would have went to OT. The steelers will be fine