PDA

View Full Version : Cheating or Strategy

taylorbucfan
01-15-2005, 08:27 PM
I've heard that the Patrioits are letting the field get ripped up and aren't taking care of it so that the Colts are playing on a bad feild. Patriot fans have said its been raining in Boston all day.. Thats a genius plan think about it a dome team put into bad weather on a bad feild ... it also takes away there speed.

What you think about this?

MoveitMister
01-16-2005, 10:59 AM
It's their field.
They can do to it what they wish.
Look at the old Vet.
That was a messy carpet to play on.

SDynasty
01-16-2005, 02:29 PM
they only have to cover the field the day before the game per NFL rules

foty89
01-17-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by: taylorbucfan
I've heard that the Patrioits are letting the field get ripped up and aren't taking care of it so that the Colts are playing on a bad feild. Patriot fans have said its been raining in Boston all day.. Thats a genius plan think about it a dome team put into bad weather on a bad feild ... it also takes away there speed.

What you think about this?

I doubt very seriously with the way the NFL has been favoring the Colts that the Pats could get away with something like that. And having watched the game, the field did not look that bad for January in New England. The Green Bay field last week was much worse.

Go Bolts!
i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

rrogers
01-18-2005, 01:00 AM
The field is the same for both teams and the weather is the same for both teams. Green bay never lost a game in Green Bay when the weather was below 32 degrees but in the last fews games in Green Bay when the weather was below the freezing point the packers lost. This just shows that the reason teams don't do well in cold weather is because they are intimidated. When a team gets over it they can eventally win.