PDA

View Full Version : Jets KARMA

boltfan805
01-15-2005, 09:57 PM
Jets kicker Doug Brien bragged about the kick that won the game. Herman said noting that his team was LUCKY to win! KARMA has come around full circle. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gifi/expressions/SDG_Helmet.gifi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gifi/expressions/SDG_Helmet.gif

PhillyFan
01-15-2005, 10:14 PM
the Cessna's lost today. I feel all giddy inside.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

JulieAFNJ
01-15-2005, 10:49 PM
I am thrilled they lost it in that fashion! I live within 15 minutes of the Meadowlands so I have been hearing it all week long! It was lovely at the grocery store tonight after the game though. The same loudmouths were sullen and depressed. It was great. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

supachargers
01-15-2005, 11:44 PM
Did any of you guys see the play where Chad Pennington threw that long pass to Santana Moss but it was broken up in the endzone by a Steelers DB. It was almost identical to the one he threw for a touchdown in San Diego. The DB just knocked the ball away with ease while Jammer couldn't even make a play. It was depressing to see that.

chargerlew
01-16-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by: supachargers
Did any of you guys see the play where Chad Pennington threw that long pass to Santana Moss but it was broken up in the endzone by a Steelers DB. It was almost identical to the one he threw for a touchdown in San Diego. The DB just knocked the ball away with ease while Jammer couldn't even make a play. It was depressing to see that.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that play. It was nearly identical, and SD even had TWO defenders right there in a position to make the play and Moss still caught it for a TD against us.

chargerlew
01-16-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by: boltfan805
Herman said noting that his team was LUCKY to win! KARMA has come around full circle.

That really ticked me off after the Chargers-Jets game. Herm Edwards acted like they had dominated in their victory against us when really it was just good luck that they won. He hardly gave San Diego any credit for almost beating them, nor did he mention the fact that they were lucky to escape SD with the win.

Bill Cowher on the other hand reacted properly today IMHO. During the press conference he looked like the Steelers had just lost because really, they didn't play well at all. He knew they were lucky to win and he said that. He said they had a lot to work on in the next few days.

The Jets loss today was as perfect as we could have hoped for.

cabodog
01-16-2005, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by: chargerlew

Originally posted by: supachargers

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that play. It was nearly identical, and SD even had TWO defenders right there in a position to make the play and Moss still caught it for a TD against us.

Its funny, before the play I said here comes the play Jammer got beat on and sure enough.......

The DB did a good job on that one.......Jammer just missed the ball on his.

rrogers
01-18-2005, 01:05 AM
I just replied to another topic and said the same thing "Karma". This is the only explaination.

boltfan805
01-18-2005, 09:38 PM
I imagine the flight out for Brien is a long one to Arizona! That is the only team that will want him!