PDA

View Full Version : Lofa Tatupu a future Seau

tallpaul619
01-20-2005, 02:12 PM
Okay I agree with all the people that say we should draft a #1 FS or #1 WR, but man this guy(Lofa) all season has been nothing but great for the USC team. Lofa has great intensity something the chargers have been lacking since the departure of SEAU and HARRISON. I know I know you people are probably saying thats why our defense is one of the best but think about it. One more linebacker especially one that would be great for a now or future starter would be a great asset. Watching Lofa play that bowl game made me say damn, he was flying to the ball and crushing the carriers. Lofa has the football knowledge, ability, and damn sure intensity to be a great player and I would hate it if the chargers miss out on this kid. During the first round the chargers should get a WR with the first pick and then get Lofa with the second.

boltzpride
01-20-2005, 03:04 PM
He doesnt have seaus size, speed combination.

smlman2
01-20-2005, 03:25 PM
yeah lofa is a great linebacker but i think he needed that next year to develop into a solidified first rounder. only take him if we get a third round pick or another second and hes still around. kirk morrison is another linebacker that might fall and has great intensity but does have size and speed combo.

wikimama
01-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Lofa is the man! HE reminds me of Zach Thomas.

WARHAWKS
01-20-2005, 07:03 PM
then why not get him?

are we going to retire seau number?

tallpaul619
02-11-2005, 12:01 AM
I hope they do

IgorUnchained
02-11-2005, 05:47 PM
I watched him in college and he looked great to me....I dont know if he could play like that in the NFL to be honest, but if he were available low enough....I would take him in a second.

lego
02-12-2005, 01:21 AM
I like him. But he's not a 1st rounder. He might go in the 3rd and we don't have a 3rd round pick this year.