PDA

View Full Version : All Die Hard Chargers Fans

GrnLntrn420
01-24-2005, 05:01 AM
The thing that I can't stand is all the Bandwagon jumpers that have waited until our Chargers have had a great year before they decide to show some sort of support. I lived in the Imperial Beach area while growing up Grade School and Junior High. I then moved to Arizona but still remained a loyal Chargers Fan. Like I said in one of the other forums Blue and Gold in a sea of Red and White. To get back on track where were these people when the Bolts were struggling after the Super Bowl loss to San Fran or the Years before and After until this year. I have cheered and cried with all the true die hard fans and will continue until the day i die or the team moves I hope I die before we lose the Greatest team in the NFL.

GO BOLTS ALL THE WAY IN 2006.

chargertom
01-25-2005, 05:57 PM
Dude .. why are you using White Lightning's avatar? That's not kewl!

Go Chargers!!

rrogers
01-26-2005, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by: GrnLntrn420
The thing that I can't stand is all the Bandwagon jumpers that have waited until our Chargers have had a great year before they decide to show some sort of support. I lived in the Imperial Beach area while growing up Grade School and Junior High. I then moved to Arizona but still remained a loyal Chargers Fan. Like I said in one of the other forums Blue and Gold in a sea of Red and White. To get back on track where were these people when the Bolts were struggling after the Super Bowl loss to San Fran or the Years before and After until this year. I have cheered and cried with all the true die hard fans and will continue until the day i die or the team moves I hope I die before we lose the Greatest team in the NFL.

GO BOLTS ALL THE WAY IN 2006.

Every year for the last ten years I have followed my Chargers but know that they were not a very good team. I have been very outspoken in Denver where about how much of a fan I am but there are people that are not outspoken until now that the Chargers are winning. Yes, I do believe there are a lot of bandwagon jumpers but I also believe there were a lot of fans just waiting to burst with pride for the winning team. I join all the bandwagoners and closet fans in a joyfull year 2006.

GrnLntrn420
01-26-2005, 04:09 AM
I asked white lighting if i could use and he said that it was okay, but to please the rest of the forums users i changed it back to the shield. if someone one could send me a link for good pics to use as an avitar.

Thanks GrnLntrn420

email the link to GrnLntrn420@yahoo.com

GrnLntrn420
01-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Now if you notice I have created my own avatar and I am currently in the process of working on new ones so Charger Tom you don't have to worry about me borrowing yours. It happens some times but not everyone is as lieniant as White Lightning when some one asks to use things but thats okay, but Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

lightningstrike
05-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Exactly, If there is one thing I can't stand is those bandwagon jumpers,
they wait until the chargers have a winning season to show their charger pride.I know for a fact,2003 season when chargers went 4-12 some chargers fans gave up on them until last season when they went 12-4.I've been showing my chargers pride for last 12 years and I only 18 years old,2003 season I wore my charger jersey to school, I didn't care what people thought about them. I LOVE THE CHARGERS!!!!!!!! screw bandwagon jumpers

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtzsd43
05-06-2005, 06:30 PM
I don't really mind bandwagon fans, they get excited over silly stuff which I think is funny. But what I can't stand are those people who can't name the starting RB or who think AJ Smith is a person in a boy band or something. I mean your either an informed fan or your not. So don't swear to be loyal when you can't even cite the teams colors. Sheesh!

AlabamaBoltFan
11-28-2007, 12:11 AM
Dude .. why are you using White Lightning's avatar? That's not kewl!

Go Chargers!!
Not to promote hate, but anything against the tRaders and their committment to poop is funny! Go Bolts:Bolt:

AlabamaBoltFan
11-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Bandwagoneers? Once people leave 619, you don't find bandwagonners for the Bolts or Pads for that matter. When you come across a Bolt Fan outside of SD, you find a displaced San Diegan. We suffered through tough years...and lots of them.
In Christmas 2004, I drove across the desert in Kuwait just to see John Lynch Sr., Ted Lietner and Christina & Kaylin (2 Charger Girls). Not too many people knew anything about them--except for "true" fans.
Personally, there's always room for "new" fans, just so long as they are not rooting for any other AFC West team (Donkeys, Chefs and some junior college outside Alameda).
Go Bolts!:Bolt:

Charanna
11-28-2007, 01:18 PM
I'm such a displaced Charger fan, it's crazy. Been away from home for 17 years now. However, there's no doubt (God willing) that I will, sooner, rather than later, return for good. I know who John Sr. and Ted are. Charger girls...not so much. Have never crossed over to any other team. I just won't do it!

arturrix
11-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Why did ya'll go back to the white helmets? I think the the blue ones look cooler.:Bolt:

pcharged
12-05-2007, 05:03 PM
middle tn here. big fan

PaddyBoltz
09-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Why did ya'll go back to the white helmets? I think the the blue ones look cooler.:Bolt:

It took me awhile to take a liking to the new helmets and colors but I do now.

JD4Bolts
09-07-2008, 12:05 PM
they look good with the powder blues baby

dead bolt
09-07-2008, 12:31 PM
Bandwagoneers? Once people leave 619, you don't find bandwagonners for the Bolts or Pads for that matter. When you come across a Bolt Fan outside of SD, you find a displaced San Diegan. We suffered through tough years...and lots of them.
In Christmas 2004, I drove across the desert in Kuwait just to see John Lynch Sr., Ted Lietner and Christina & Kaylin (2 Charger Girls). Not too many people knew anything about them--except for "true" fans.
Personally, there's always room for "new" fans, just so long as they are not rooting for any other AFC West team (Donkeys, Chefs and some junior college outside Alameda).
Go Bolts!:Bolt:

Not entirely true, sir. Yours truly hopped on the Chargers' bandwagon in 1980, when as a precocious 9-year old living in Oklahoma (which doesn't have an NFL team), I decided to cheer for the Chargers because I thought the lightning-bolt helmets looked cool. In the (mostly punishing) 28 years since, I have stayed true to the Bolts, and only was able to live 1 year in the beautiful city of San Diego (although I sometimes long to return). I'm not sure if I still should be classified as a bandwagoner, or if one is allowed to be considered a "true fan" after a quarter-century has passed. I must say though, that anyone who drives across Kuwait to see the Charger girls is clearly a real man and deserving of my eternal respect. :Cheers:

jlakerpinoy4
09-07-2008, 05:51 PM
You probably jumped off the wagon as fast as you jumped in after Panthers
beat your in 2 seconds.

SDdiehardfan
09-08-2008, 12:55 AM
Bullhead Arizona transplant here and still a diehard fan , anyone else in AZ?

kingbolt
09-08-2008, 01:06 AM
I jumped on the wagon in 2 seconds.

Fixed it for you.

I personally jumped on in 1979, and its very hard to jump off now.

ABY
09-09-2008, 10:31 AM
America’s Backyard would like to invite all Chargers fan to our pre and post game tailgate party Oct. 4th and 5th. We are a nightclub in downtown Ft. Lauderdale, FL. all about Grillin’ & Chillin’. Since we are located only 15min form Dolphins Stadium, I would like to give all Jets fans a free drink and entry to the club. Please RSVP Jarred@MyAmericasBackyard.com

www.MyAmericasBackyard.com

runamuck
09-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Hmmmm......Chargers fans invited, but Jets fans get free drink and entry????

LOL!!!! Oh my!

Lisa

LVChargergirl80
09-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Okay all you Charger Fans in the LA area...I usually would be hangin out at Michael's Pub in VEGAS (BEST CHARGER BAR IN SIN CITY) or I would be at the GAME....but I find myself being in the Claremont area on Monday, Sept 22! The folks I will be with are NOT INTO FOOTBALL...imagine that!! Anyway....I hate watching the game by myself...so I am putting out the call early....(((((Charger Fans in the Claremont, CA area where you at??)))) Would love to watch the Charger Monday Night game with ya'all!! Give a shout back.....lets have a MONDAY NIGHT PARTY watchin the Chargers take the gas out of those JETS!!!
Thanks...hope to hear from ya'all soon:LightsOut:

HugeSanDiegoFan
09-12-2008, 04:25 AM
Listen, I am a HUGE Charger fan, and on Monday Night, I am gathering with a couple of friends out at this place called AZUL in Alhambra, CA. They have a small little buffet going, but the best part is the $1 drinks for the 1st Qtr, and $2 Drinks during the 2nd Qtr, don't ask me how much the rest of the game is... Im usually tossed by halftime... LOL

Join us, goes for everyone else out there... Come one, come all...

LVChargergirl80
09-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Exactly where is Alhambra in relation to Claremont? I have not been to LA in years!! Would love to meet up with other Charger Fans to watch the Chargers bring down those Jets on MONDAY NIGHT!!
you can email me back at glynndak@aol.com.
Thanks!!

haw'nbolt
09-12-2008, 06:40 PM
You probably jumped off the wagon as fast as you jumped in after Panthers
beat your in 2 seconds.
yAK,yAK Go somewhere and choke on your balut.:LightsOut:

paul.almryde
09-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Hello all I'm a big time Charger fan and I'm a season ticket holder. Of course I won't be there at the games this year. I am hoping if possible to be home before the playoffs. I'm in Afghanistan and have about three months left. Go Chargers

boltfan-n-az
09-14-2008, 10:49 AM
Anyone know of sports bar in Tucson, az that plays Charger games and has lots of fans? Let me know..... GO CHARGERS!!

BoltBacker17Oz
03-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Sucks to hear how u had to endure living in a sea of RED.
I got the same situation in that im in MO and all i see/hear is KC chefs.
Owell i can always use that info to kno the enemy right?