PDA

View Full Version : College all star challenge

Rip
02-05-2005, 02:29 PM
The college all star challenge is starting and there more then a couple prospects the chargers could be looking at

Its on fox right now for those that are intrested

Rip
02-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Wow, aaron rogers had some nice accurate throws

Shamrock
02-05-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by: Rip
Wow, aaron rogers had some nice accurate throws

Wow, here's a thought ....

Let's draft a QB !!! We never have talks about QB's in here ..... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Tomlinson21
02-06-2005, 12:29 AM
braylon edwards looks like the next freakin Terrel Owens...Michael Irvin....has good physique althought not as quick as Clayton and the kid from SC state. He dropped a pass on the cross route which Aaron Brooks threw behind him...BUT STILL - he should catch those balls. Makes me wonder about his concentration...

Clayton...has speed, hands and alertness. Almost like MYJ's Santan Moss...small but I think he's a player no doubt.

Thunderstruck
02-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by: Tomlinson21
braylon edwards looks like the next freakin Terrel Owens...Michael Irvin....has good physique althought not as quick as Clayton and the kid from SC state. He dropped a pass on the cross route which Aaron Brooks threw behind him...BUT STILL - he should catch those balls. Makes me wonder about his concentration...

Clayton...has speed, hands and alertness. Almost like MYJ's Santan Moss...small but I think he's a player no doubt.

I don't know if I agree that he should have caught that ball from Brooks. It was a horrible throw. I'm still trying to figure out why they chose one of the least accurate NFL QB's to sling the ball in that competition. Williamson won almost exclusively because Brooks made better throws to him.