PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Davis, Mike Williams and Marcus Spears

urlacher54
02-05-2005, 09:01 PM
We need to get one of these players in the draft. They each would give a great boost to our team. If Davis is not availible go with Williams. After that concentrate on a DE and im thinking with the 28 pick we could pick up a pretty good defensive lineman.

drangus
02-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Anyone of these guys would be great at #28 except for williams who would still be value at 12 along with derrick johnson I like the sound of the following combos

derrick jonson, or mike williams, or jammal brown at #12

shaun cody, or marcus spears, or troy williams, or james butler at #28

innersoulevents
02-07-2005, 01:51 AM
you dont want Jammal Brown at #12
He didnt impress me one bit in the game vs USC, and that was just college guys.

smlman2
02-08-2005, 09:03 PM
i like your idea. and with that we might be able to steal morrison in round two

phicart
02-18-2005, 12:05 AM
Davis will be gone...besides, we already have a good FS in Keil...he just played out of position last year. Mike Williams is great, but not a good fit for us...need someone a bunch faster to take pressure off Gates and McCardell. Spears is a maybe at 12 if he has a combine good enough to impress us and bad enough to discourage everyone else from 11 down. He's big enough to play 3-4 end...don't know if he's good enough.

Tomlinson21
02-21-2005, 12:57 PM
Granted Mike Williams was a great Wideout at USC...it would be awesome to get him @ #12 as alot of mock drafts have them there. But I think we need to help our defense with a no non sense DE @ #12 and hope and pray for Williamson @ #28.

The only way I see us getting all those players you mentioned is if we get 2 #1's via a Brees trade.

I would love to see Kirk Morrison in round 2, but he's good as gone by the time we're on the clock.