PDA

View Full Version : Charger fan sighting in L.A.

Lightning
02-10-2005, 09:39 PM
I am hardcore Charger fan in the L.A. area and I notice any vehicles bearing Chargers stickers and such in an instant around here. I am currently working at Dodger stadium and I noticed today there in the lot was a new dodge truck with a custom Bolt vinyl sticker in the back window, very cool to see other Chargerfans showing their colors here in what the media still touts as raider country.

TrabucoWR
02-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Dodger stadium? Damn get a job at Petco Park, that's a sweet place. Except for the name of course.

Lightning
02-13-2005, 10:48 PM
I don't work AT Dodger stadium, I am a union electrician currently working on the remodel there. I am a diehard Charger fan that lives in L.A. and carries 5 season seats for over six years now, drives down from here for every game including preseason, goes to mini camp, training camp, kickoff luncheon and tries to make at least one away game a season. If I lived and worked in S.D. I would be a happy camper ( other than the cost of living ) but I will do my best to represent the Chargers to the bone up here in L.A. every day no matter what! .....Try driving around L.A. with a license plate that reads SDCRGRS and not call yourself hardcore!