PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Bolt Fan

kcboltfan
03-02-2005, 04:05 PM
My wife and I have been to the game here the last 4 years. It was great to finally see them win this past November.

BornBoltCrazy
03-04-2005, 06:59 PM
Hang in there KC, the party's just begun...

alienhand
03-20-2005, 06:47 AM
Well, just so you know. You're not alone. I live in Ottawa, and work in Olathe.

Chargers21
03-26-2005, 09:17 AM
http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/forum?room=nfl_sdg

Chargers21
03-26-2005, 09:44 AM
http://www.theraiderssuck.com/

martymar2007
09-09-2006, 09:25 PM
I moved from San Diego like 4 years ago. I have been a Charger fan all my life! I cannot stand the Kansas City Chiefs! I am sorry but I hate them lol. I have gone to every game so far and am happy to know that we will not being playing them when its 20 degrees out! Anyone going from KC?

aldo2624
09-10-2006, 04:44 PM
my uncle is in love with the chiefs..his car is filled with chiefs stuff

BOLTSINKC
09-10-2006, 06:36 PM
IM IN KC ANYONE OUT THERE WANT TO WATCH GAMES?
HIT ME UP d-PAYNE@ROCK.COM

Bolts76
09-10-2006, 10:52 PM
my uncle is in love with the chiefs..his car is filled with chiefs stuff

Don't feel bad I have in-laws here in Wichita that are big KC Chokes fans.:( :rolleyes:

diego4life
09-11-2006, 06:49 PM
Tried to E-mail a few of you but my computer isn't smart enough to send it. Would like to get as many Bolt fans together at a bar or just throw a carne asada on the grill and down a few Pacificos. Will be attending the Chiefs/Chargers game.

jboysd1904
09-30-2006, 03:55 PM
3 San Diego fans from SD are heading out week 7- Pick a section and lets link up...

IABolt
10-02-2006, 08:17 AM
As a Bolt fan in Iowa, I love the KC games!! This year they put together a package with ticket and lodging at the team hotel. Any ideas where they stay when they are in town? It would be a great party to crash!:Bolt:

SuperCharger21
03-29-2007, 08:02 AM
Attention KC Bolt fans! I just got a job at the Kansas City airport - any of you know someone who's looking to rent out a house? I need to move up there in 4 weeks or so and thought maybe some of you KC folks could help me out.

diego4life
03-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Can't help you much w/a place up by the airport. I live way down south. Good thing bout working at the airport is you can live in mo or drive the 20 min to ks. See ya at the game.

BoltMania573
04-08-2007, 09:27 PM
I'll hopefully be heading to Arrowhead to check out the Bolts in 07 and hopefully with a big "W"!!!!!!

diego4life
07-24-2007, 02:10 PM
How's everyone doing in the land of the chefs? Just wanted to let you guys know I was at Legends today at Sports Nutz. They had authentic Charger jerseys, but not the new ones. They had LT, Rivers and Merriman in white, blue and power blue. They did have children's replicas in the new style. LT only in bue or power blue. Sports place at The mall of the Great plaiins had the new jerseys in LT power blue only. Can't wait til we start getting the tailgating talk going for the nov. game. Go Bolts!!

ryguygtsk
07-31-2007, 09:09 AM
i live in overland park, moved here from san diego in Feb.. im probably the only car in Kansas with a :Bolt: on my car.. hahah.. chargers baby..

diego4life
08-01-2007, 05:12 PM
I saw a few JoCo tags with Charger stickers at last year's game. Can't wait for this year's game. Planning on hitting the 810zone this year to watch Bolt games on the big screens. Hoping to get a group of us to go and take it over. Need to put the squaws in thier place. They're talkin much trash on 610 and 810 bout how they're gonna surprise people this year. Yeah right. Go Bolts!!!

diego4life
10-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Got the verbal beat down at all my delivery stops and at work. The week is unfortunately just starting. I'll be reminded of this game forever. Keep you heads up guys. As SD fans we are pretty much used to being disapppinted by our teams. Look at the Pads. Oh well, Diego4Life, good and bad times. Go Bolts!!!

sttmcd
10-02-2007, 07:56 AM
Hello everyone - we are Chargers fans stuck here in the middle of the state. Boy, yesterday was HARD! Does anyone know of anyone selling tickets to the home game? We want to be around Chargers fans, little less intimidating than last year with a mouthy 11 year old who LOVES the Chargers!!!!

diegozstyle
10-02-2007, 08:21 AM
I am one state away from ya's, here in Iowa. Lightning and Thunder continues to be struck thru-out my surrounding areas regardless of the all opposing teams comments and heckling. Puro San Diego Y que Viva Los Cargadores!! -> A BIG SHOUT-OUT TO ALL THE TRUE TO THE BLUE, HARD-CORE BOLTZ FANS >>>>> GO SAN DIEGO CHARGERS!! RAISE THEM CHINS AND VOICE OUT THE CHANT!

diego4life
10-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Thanx for those motivating words diegozstyle. Had another rough one today but I aint backing down for no one. Season is still young and anything can happen. Just 3 more days of heckling, no biggie. When we beat them at arrowhead, I'll keep it classy but revenge will be ours. Bolt Pride4 LIfe!!! stmccd I'm going to the game in KC no tix yet but we gotta get a tailgate thing going.

diegozstyle
10-04-2007, 07:35 AM
I hear ya, diego4life. I have been wanting to hit up a KC vs. SD game - considering on going to one next season. I had attended the last Greenbay game. We took a loss but had an excellent time. A tailgate would be on and poppin'! And as you mentioned, the season is still young and the field (tables) can turn. Those of us representing out here in the midwest gots to be back-to-back and toe-to-toe with all the surrounding rivals - LOL - We will keep it classy and definitely revenge shall be ours.
Stay strong and remain wise!

diego4life
10-04-2007, 10:21 AM
Those of us who live in the Midwest have to keep it strong. So few of us against so many. I've gone to arrowhead 6 times and going again this year no matter how good or bad the Bolts are doing. If you ever plan on coming down. let me know. Aint got a spare room but a comfy futon. Keep your chins up Bolt fans cuz that's what true fans do. Stick to your team and don't back down. Bolt Pride 4 Life!!!

socalglamis
10-10-2007, 11:40 AM
http://forums.chargers.com/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/socalglamis/DSC03806-1.jpg%5B/IMG%5Dmy bro in law is a kc FAN and lives in stl and last year I flew out from sd to stl and we drove to kc .. might go this year also in dec.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/socalglamis/DSC03806.jpghttp://forums.chargers.com/%3Ca%20href=%22http://photobucket.com%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3E%3Cimg% 20src=%22http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/socalglamis/DSC03806-1.jpg%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22Photo%20Sharing %20and%20Video%20Hosting%20at%20Photobucket%22%3E% 3C/a%3E

sttmcd
10-10-2007, 01:51 PM
*diego4life* --
Did you get the email on the Ultimate Chargers Roadtrip?? I'd like to buy the package w/o the airline tix... Do you know if they do this? I emailed but have not received a response!?
STTMCD

diego4life
10-10-2007, 02:29 PM
I didn't see the E-mail. Being that I live in KC it isn't a road trip to me. I'm about 10 min from the stadium. We need to get a group together soon to plan a tailgate. Maybe even meet up sat before and hit a sports bar or have a carne asada. Can't wait for Dec. socalglamis, hope you make the trip to arrowhead this year. Hopefully we can do a tailgate right like they did in SF last year. Go Bolts!!!

sttmcd
10-11-2007, 09:35 AM
We live about an hour and half away from KC, but we make the trip often. I'd like to get together somewhere ahead of time also, we could make the plans for gameday face to face. With us being an hour and half away, I'd really be interested staying at the team hotel.

DSMBOLT
10-11-2007, 03:48 PM
We live about an hour and half away from KC, but we make the trip often. I'd like to get together somewhere ahead of time also, we could make the plans for gameday face to face. With us being an hour and half away, I'd really be interested staying at the team hotel.
The team stays at the Westin downtown. They usually arrive mid-afternoon on Saturday. It's pretty neat to see them all come walking in and they will talk with you before team meetings.

sttmcd
10-15-2007, 10:07 AM
THANKS DSMBOLT! I'm trying to book a room now. I have another question...I would like to get something autographed for my son. Is this possible when they are 'away' games?

DSMBOLT
10-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Some of them will sign autographs when walking through the lobby from the bus. I don't remember seeing LT or Gates signing last year though. If you're there when the team arrives, you should be able to get some. They usually show up aroung 2:30-3:00.
Good luck!

sttmcd
10-17-2007, 07:26 AM
Thanks for the info. I got the room booked, and have high hopes!

diego4life
01-17-2008, 08:54 PM
Alright Bolt fans, what are your plans for Sunday? Anyone up for getting together somewhere and watching our team shock the world? How bout Hooters or 810 zone? Or for the true Cali experience a Mexican restaurant/cantina? We can plan a Super Bowl party after the game. Go Bolts!!!

whteshark
01-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Hey, Charger fans, I live here in Olathe but grew up in San Diego. I moved here in 2003 after my house almost got burned down down in the big fire they had there (lived in Crest at the time). Just finished watching the game. I hate The Patsies but at least we played them tough. Only thing to look forward to now is The Patsies getting beat down in The Super Bowl!

diego4life
01-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Hello fellow Boltster. I used to live in olathe in 2001. Returned to SD but now I'm out in Belton. Giants just won so I may be rooting for the Pats. Can't root for ShEli. Definitely going to Argosy Feb. 3.

hembob725
01-23-2008, 06:30 AM
love the chargers, thought they would go to the bowl just to stick it to that manning. but the pat,s and those old chargers did us in Jr will get a ring this year.

WyBoltFan
01-23-2008, 05:48 PM
I live in Rock Springs WY. i was born in SD and lived there most of my line

Arties Liver
01-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Don't feel bad I have in-laws here in Wichita that are big KC Chokes fans.:( :rolleyes:

Moved....err relocated to Wichita about 2+ years ago.....not bad, but sucks being a Bolt fan out this way!

KSBoltsFan
02-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Moved....err relocated to Wichita about 2+ years ago.....not bad, but sucks being a Bolt fan out this way!
I hear you brother. I live in Mulvane but work in Wichita. I go to all the games in KC and narrowly escape with my life every time! I don't put up with their BS and they hate it. I will continue to give them everything they give me! Continue the representation brother. I am.