PDA

View Full Version : Hey chargers fans, in and around Columbus ohio

ChargerTrey
03-12-2005, 02:22 PM
Hey Bolts Freaks,

A couple of fans in and out of Columbus, are going to be having weekly get togethers during next season, i'll keep everyone posted and if your intrested let me know. where going to be meeting at BW3's in Rynoldsburg, that is tentive. depending on what happens., but if your intrested please reply to this topic and let me know. the more bolts fans we can get there the better. so come on out and watch the chargers go to the playoffs and beyond next year.

later
ChargerTrey

chargeroh
04-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Sounds cool but I watch the games here at home.Send me a reply with more info.

floyd
01-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Dayton here, get to Columbus once in a while, keep me posted.

pbparady
01-10-2009, 09:36 AM
I finally go the bengals off my back and pu the Chargers in the top spot that they deserve! Is there any kind of meet up in the area?

:Bolt: :logo :helmet

Colsrob
01-10-2009, 09:40 AM
I finally go the bengals off my back and pu the Chargers in the top spot that they deserve! Is there any kind of meet up in the area?

:Bolt: :logo :helmet

Sorry to break it to you, but the original post is from 2005. :)

chargeroh
01-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Hey ColsRob as far as i know there are some people that still go to the bw-3s in reynoldsburg every sunday.I used to work with someone who went there.I live n.w. of columbus and is a long way for me Ive thought about going a few times but I have had sunday ticket for 15 years and enjoy watching at home.Go Chargers!!

Colsrob
01-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Hey ColsRob as far as i know there are some people that still go to the bw-3s in reynoldsburg every sunday.I used to work with someone who went there.I live n.w. of columbus and is a long way for me Ive thought about going a few times but I have had sunday ticket for 15 years and enjoy watching at home.Go Chargers!!

Yeah, I watch from home as well. Not much into the bar scene. I guess I got too old for it. :)

I'm not far from Reynoldsburg. I live in N.E. Columbus.

It is impressive that those posting in this might actually still be getting together, after all this time has passed. Good for you guys/gals.

chargeroh
01-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Cool maybe Ill hear you tomorrow or you will hear me cheering during the game!Maybe we could get together sometime and share our Charger pride how and when we became Charger fans.

adevinee39
08-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Hey y'all,

My wife and I are big Chargers fans, and we'll be at Eddie George's on High Street to watch games this year. If we get 10 or so together we can get a semi-private room with audio. If we Get 20 or so we can get the whole back bar with audio. There were 4 or five regulars there last year. Hopefully we'll see y'all there.

-Adam

ChargerFansPA
08-16-2009, 09:23 AM
You guys should use hooliga.com to create a group and get together. Im trying to get the word out. Its totally free and makes watching games easy.