PDA

View Full Version : LT and Ricky

kingporterblood
03-24-2005, 02:03 PM
With the Dolphins proposed offers of a trade to get D. Binn would it be possible to have these two in the Bolts backfield and still have enough balls to go around with all the upcoming stars that we have on the team now, would it be a positive or negative move? I really can`t call it with all of Rickys bad luggage that he brings as far as his smoking blunts, Hmmm you make the call.

smlman2
03-24-2005, 02:06 PM
are you serious? why on earth would we get ricky williams? even if he was not a pot smoker it would be stupid. there is a reason why teams dont do that besides the money factor. its dumb. david binn is a way better commadety than ricky williams would be.

JoeMcRugby
03-24-2005, 02:09 PM
Well, if you had both in the same backfield in a pro set with RW as the right back and LT as the left back, LT could suddenly break out into the beat:

"Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side".

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

foty89
03-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Man, hate to tell you this, but that "trade rumor" was just a joke. Binn is in all reality, an old man as far as a football player goes, he is great as a Charger, but nobody is going to trade that for him.

Go Bolts!
i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

foty89
03-24-2005, 02:38 PM
Hey, you know what? Maybe Williams would really like it here.

We do after all, have a great natural grass field.

Go Bolts!
i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

dewback
03-24-2005, 02:42 PM
hahaha this is funny

In addition to ricky we should also sign David Boston again. While we're at it, why not Darrell Russell, Rae Carruth, Leonard Little, and Barret Robbins?

kinghooker
03-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Get Ricky and we'll most likely have 2nd hand pot smoke and sitar music in the locker room. Marty will love that!

kiwibolt
03-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by: JoeMcRugby
Well, if you had both in the same backfield in a pro set with RW as the right back and LT as the left back, LT could suddenly break out into the beat:

LOL. you killed me with that one Joe...good stuff!

Boltneck
03-24-2005, 04:08 PM
This is totally ridiculous.

rule12b
03-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Would it be less ridiculous if we offered both our first rounders for RW? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

kingporterblood
03-24-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by: smlman2
are you serious? why on earth would we get ricky williams? even if he was not a pot smoker it would be stupid. there is a reason why teams dont do that besides the money factor. its dumb. david binn is a way better commadety than ricky williams would be.

The same reason as Bo Jackson\Marcus Allen, Byner\Mack, but I`m not saying its good or bad just wanted opinions weather its pos or neg

Bobo
03-24-2005, 04:37 PM
Funny ****! Haha!!!!

sdchrger
03-24-2005, 04:42 PM
I don't know what's funnier. Believing that the Fish are interested in trading for Binn or that Ricky Williams would ever benefit the bolts.

Is someone warming up for April fools day? Cause if you are, you need work!

BLUEblood
03-24-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by: JoeMcRugby

Joe! I haven't laughed that hard in a while! Thanks man!

RandomTask
03-24-2005, 05:25 PM
I wouldn't want a quitter on my team...

conair103
03-24-2005, 05:54 PM
ARE YOU SERIOIUS

david binn...a long snapper for ricky williams

thats is just stupid, what a terrible rumor.........seriously

dewback
03-24-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by: rule12b
Would it be less ridiculous if we offered both our first rounders for RW?

sounds good to mei/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ledesma21
03-24-2005, 08:48 PM
ricky's a bum

guimcharger
03-24-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by: kingporterblood
With the Dolphins proposed offers of a trade to get D. Binn would it be possible to have these two in the Bolts backfield and still have enough balls to go around with all the upcoming stars that we have on the team now, would it be a positive or negative move? I really can`t call it with all of Rickys bad luggage that he brings as far as his smoking blunts, Hmmm you make the call.

I am sorry but this is almost the dumbest post I have ever read. Why would we even give up a 7th pick for that pot smoking idiot.

Rip
03-24-2005, 11:31 PM
Everyone, FORGET ABOUT RICKY ******* WILLIAMS!

He is a waste of space on this earth and isnt worth the paper is football card is printed on!!

I would take Binn in a heartbeat over ricky anyday of the week and twice on sundays!!!!

Boltdiehard
03-25-2005, 07:31 AM
Where do you guys come up with this crap? This isn't Gameday2K5.......this is garbage and a waste of cyberspace.

*shakes head* What's next?

SuperChargersGo
03-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Yea this is probably one of the most ridiculous rumors out there right now, Ricky will never be a Charger, end of story. Thats like the patriots trading for Peyton Manning! Ridiculous right? (im sorry, I just realized that i comapred Manning and Williams together, my mistake, Manning is a great player, Williams is a pot smoking idot)

scottbbo1
03-25-2005, 01:07 PM
I think it's a case of a sarcastic joke that some actually took seriously.
1. there is no Binn trade
2. there is no Williams trade
3. there was not even a rumor.. someone posted a joke playing on all the rediculous trade rumors going around.
4. take a deep breath folks...it's a long 4 weeks till the draft. keep your heads

saskchargerfan
03-26-2005, 02:07 AM
quit saying pot smokers are idiots.

i am not a dummy.

Chargers21
03-26-2005, 08:49 AM
Why does it bother you that everyone says pot smokers are idiots saskchargerfan? Do you inhale with Ricky? And yes, pot smokers are idiots, have you done any research on what pot does to your brain cells?

saskchargerfan
03-26-2005, 03:48 PM
probably a lot more research than you.

kingporterblood
03-28-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by: guimcharger

Originally posted by: kingporterblood

I am sorry but this is almost the dumbest post I have ever read. Why would we even give up a 7th pick for that pot smoking idiot.

Then you haven`t read many post