PDA

View Full Version : How Much are Season Tickets

LTfan4life
03-27-2005, 05:07 PM
I have a relative who is a die hard Chargers fan like myself, but he lives in the San Diego area. He is wondering what is so great about having Season Tickets and just buying them at the stadium a while before the game. Does it come with anything special? Do you get the seats that you want? How does it work?

spysnipedis
03-27-2005, 08:52 PM
I think it is a little bit cheaper (i think). and you get the seats you want and keep them for the whole season and if you want you can get the same seat next season.

TemeculaMike
03-28-2005, 10:05 AM
1. The best seats are reserved for season ticket holders;
2. Its cheaper to buy season tickets, assuming you go to every game;
3. You are guaranteed a ticket - which will become an issue the more winning seasons the Chargers have. Up to this point, the Chargers rarely sold out. Expect numerous sell outs next season.

mdsd77
03-29-2005, 01:31 PM
you get the pleasure of paying full price for 2 preseason games where scrubs play and is very very boring, so plan on tossing out $200 or more for nothing. these preseason tickets are a joke, nobody wants them, its a party to go to, but you realize when you sitting there what a waste of time, i could be at home washing the dog or something. I have seen a great deal in the past where you can get a four regular season ticket package, now i believe you never sit in the same seats but hey its the real deal.

Parking passes are available for inside ring parking, you can battle for a parking spot out there if god forbid your running late, or buy the interior pass for $20 per game and drive right in park and laugh at all the fools who park on the outside ring and will, and I mean will sit and wait for a long long time to exit the parking lot, where when parked on the interior ring your gone baby when you want to be, its the best deal going. unless you love sittin and waiting to exit.

now that being said , i have 8 season tickets, i am one of the fools i refer too, but have found the interior ring a must, and i always and i mean always can find somebody selling tickets at face value, as for "you get priority for playoff games" I bought extra tix for my friends, and on playoff day walked up to the window and bought more tickets to the playoff game mmmmm so much for sellouts.

they will be selling lots of tickets this year, but i would rather have wins than sellouts any day

anyway good luck and GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jweb101
03-29-2005, 03:51 PM
Typical season seats cost $570. Over 10 games (which includes preseason) that's $57 per game. Individual game tickets are $71. If you exlude the two preseason games and only count regular season games as worth paying for you are paying $71.25 per game (570/8) plus two free pre-season games. Considering that season ticket holders get first choice of seats and the right to buy additional single game tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Season tickets are definitely the way to go if you plan on attending most of the games this year. (Plus you have the right to buy your same seats for the playoffs!)