PDA

View Full Version : Chargers vs Eagles

chargertom
04-17-2005, 11:29 AM
I'm also looking for tickets to the Chargers vs Eagles game. Philly is only 75 miles away, so I'd like to go to that game as well. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks!

Go Chargers! :Bolt:

C}{ARG3R
04-17-2005, 11:38 AM
I would check the eagles website and see if they're selling single game tickets yet.

maybe post on their forum and see if you can con them in to selling you there season ticket to the game for a good price.

you might wanna go there in disguised as an eagle fan so that you'll get a good deal! Thats what I'd do. :D

Lyi
04-17-2005, 03:15 PM
its an away game right? u aint wanna go to philly...n cheer for the other team. we got crazy fans up herre in philly...they kill'd some guy who rooted for the ravens one game...n then lotta people got kill'd in a span at the phillies baseball games...u aint wanna root for the other team in philly its prolly a real stupid idea to do lol. i was think'n bout rollin up ta tha linc...but then i was like oh man...i'd prolly get kill'd if i rooted for the chargers, i hate mcnabb too so it would just give them more reason to massacre me lol. well yea...have fun therre hope ya survive.