PDA

View Full Version : Lifelong CHARGERS fan living in Pasadeana, CA

mars
04-25-2005, 03:51 PM
Without being a season ticket hoder, I haven't missed a home game in 2 years and before that had gone to at least 4 games a year for 10 years. I even made the trip to Arizona for the Dolphins/CHARGERS game 2 seasons ago during the fires. Anyone interested in riding along or selling some tickets please contact me. Theres usually at least 4 of us and sometimes more.

Chargers99
04-25-2005, 10:35 PM
good to hear from u in pasadena, i drive down from corona. wear your chargers gear with pride. :Helmet: :Bolt:

rule12b
04-28-2005, 01:43 PM
Without being a season ticket hoder, I haven't missed a home game in 2 years and before that had gone to at least 4 games a year for 10 years. I even made the trip to Arizona for the Dolphins/CHARGERS game 2 seasons ago during the fires. Anyone interested in riding along or selling some tickets please contact me. Theres usually at least 4 of us and sometimes more.

You ought to join us on Amtrak sometime. Its a blast. Board at 7 or so. Mix your first ****tail around 8, (soft cooler bags are your friend) arrive at the Stadium after a 2 second trolley transfer around 10:30. No traffic, no gas, no speeding tickets.

Party like a rockstar for 3 hours with a lot of great people from these boards. Watch the Chargers kick some tail. Then party a bit more if you like after the game. Board the trolley and catch the Amtrak about 6:30. Snooze, read, drink, eat, whatever you like. Arrive LA at 9:30, in bed by 10:30. No dui, no traffic, no gas, no hassle. $48 bones RT.

Obviously it is less cost effective if you have a car full of people sharing a ride, but the train was a blast last season. My buddies would all board in North County as my train rolled in so we all wound up arriving together.

You are welcome to join us this season. I won't be missing any home games.