PDA

View Full Version : 47,000+ season tickets sold so far

edfrsd
05-04-2005, 01:43 PM
Just called the ticket office and found out that they have sold a little more than 47K season tickets this year. Hopefully we can get atleast 10k more sold, better yet all of them..

http://imageworm.com/uploads/sweet.JPG

spysnipedis
05-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Nice, when single games tickets go on sell. I'm sure the Chargers will sell out.

SDynasty
05-04-2005, 05:02 PM
I would like to know the seating breakdown. How wany seats are in each designated seating area?

Field, view, loge, upper view, so on?

It would be cool to know what seats are still available?

The Q holds 71,000 or so, there are 24,000 seats left, but what part(s) of the Q?

9T3SVT
05-04-2005, 05:13 PM
My ticket agent told me that there will be no Field or Plaza level seats on Ticketmaster this year. He told me that word was passed on to him by the "higher ups" I'm sure there will be a few reserved tickets that will end up selling but for right now, all you can get are View and Club. Looks like this will be a good season and there will be plenty of Blue at the Q.

Go Chargers

SDynasty
05-04-2005, 05:27 PM
9T good point about blue @ the Q. I really wish the team would change the uniforms so that Navy isnt our home color.

I love our Unis, especially the baby blues.

I think its backwards that we wear navy in a very sunny stadium. The players sweat a ton in those jerseys, and I bet the heat drawing, dark color, navy is a reason why some fans dont wear it in the stands.

3/4 of the fans are in sun and just sitting baking isnt really a fun way to watch a game.

I would like to see all fans wearing a unified color like at Arrowhead. Almost every single person there is in red and it looks awesome.

As we become a dominate team us as fans need to do anything we can to help the team. 1 is showing up for the games, and yelling like youve got no sense. 2 is wearing a team color, not green like the guy I sat by last year???:Bolt:

Humphries_12
05-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Does anyone know when we will find out if our seats can be relocated or not? I got the second invoice and it didn't mention anything about whether or not my request to relocate to a better section was granted. I have Lower View seats and was trying to relocate to either Field or Plaza.

9T3SVT
05-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Does anyone know when we will find out if our seats can be relocated or not? I got the second invoice and it didn't mention anything about whether or not my request to relocate to a better section was granted. I have Lower View seats and was trying to relocate to either Field or Plaza.
From what I was told, they sold so many plaza and field playoff packs last year that there would be hardly any re locations. I tried to get some different seats and they told me to stay where I am (Plaza 52 End Zone baby) I doubt you got better seats because they go by seniority too.

I'll be in Plaza 52 screaming my head off at most of the games this year. I couldn't talk for 2 days after the playoff game last year. Looking forward to a good season with many great tailgate parties.

SDFaiderHater
05-05-2005, 03:59 PM
9T good point about blue @ the Q. I really wish the team would change the uniforms so that Navy isnt our home color.

I love our Unis, especially the baby blues.

I think its backwards that we wear navy in a very sunny stadium. The players sweat a ton in those jerseys, and I bet the heat drawing, dark color, navy is a reason why some fans dont wear it in the stands.

3/4 of the fans are in sun and just sitting baking isnt really a fun way to watch a game.

I would like to see all fans wearing a unified color like at Arrowhead. Almost every single person there is in red and it looks awesome.

As we become a dominate team us as fans need to do anything we can to help the team. 1 is showing up for the games, and yelling like youve got no sense. 2 is wearing a team color, not green like the guy I sat by last year???:Bolt:

its not like baseball where they are playing in July and august...its not THAT hot durin the fall/winter. i remember goin on halloween, it was like 85 with a nice cool Brees.

SDynasty
05-05-2005, 04:10 PM
Bro. sit in the sun when its 70* wearing a polyester navy silk screened jersey, It's brutal. Put your hand on a white car when the sun is out, and put your hand on a dark blue or a black car. Be prepared to bandage your hand after the later. It is definitely hotter when your are holding in the heat as to reflecting it.

I guess if it has to be explained you dont sit in the sun for 4 hours wearing the navy jersey.

9T3SVT
05-05-2005, 11:17 PM
The first 3-4 games are always hot, like a typical californian I went to the game against the Jets last year wearing flip flops shorts and a black T shirt. I was so burned the next day and I still have a nasty flip flop tan, lol. Basically I learned to like powder blue and sunblock, ya dig.

Alcohol + sunny chargers game = good times and sun burns

SDynasty
05-05-2005, 11:26 PM
I played pro golf for a couple of years so I'm no sun wussy pants in august for 4 hours walking can get real hot in some parts.

I wear the baby blues at the games.

I wish the colors would change so the navy is an accent and not the dominate home jersey color.