PDA

View Full Version : Florida Charger Fans

BOLTFAN4LYFE
05-11-2005, 11:34 AM
Hey all Florida charger fans where ya at??? I'm in coral springs that's on the east coast of FL. just north west of Ft. Lauderdale.

GoMathews
05-13-2005, 01:22 PM
Currently residing in Tallahassee

bhuston
06-11-2005, 09:06 AM
I live in Jupiter, but work in Pompano Beach.

Ice717
07-27-2005, 09:14 AM
I live in Orlando

boltsfan1455
08-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Hi I live in Wellington and work in West Palm Beach. I graduated Vista High school in 1976 (North County) Lifelong Bolts fan

Dabolt
08-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Whenever the Chargers come to play the Dolphins in Miami, I am that guy in a NavyBlue:Helmet: Jersey in the middle of a sea of Aqua and White Jerseys:confused: . I represent. Go Bolts. All the way in 05.

sd-mike
10-03-2005, 12:45 AM
I actually live in San Diego but travel to the West Palm Beach area a couple of times a year. Just wanted to say good to see some supporters in Florida! GO BOLTS!

ZephyrMikey
04-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Currently in Zephyrhills Fla. Was a season tix holder for 5 years, 98 to 02 while living in Mira Mesa Ca.

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

bolt_man2006
05-23-2006, 03:06 PM
born and raised in dago...now living in miami.......charger fan all the way!!! boy!!!

recharger
05-31-2006, 09:56 AM
Lakeland but have been bolts fan since the Alworth days

gj4bolts
06-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Good to see there are other Chargers Fans in Florida..I usually am the only one on an Island Surrounded by "Dolphins". I am a native San Diegan, and a Current Season Ticket Holder even though I only make it to 1 game a year - Go Bolts! :Helmet:

LTRIVERS
07-07-2006, 09:59 AM
BOLTS FAN FOR YEARS!!!! LIVE IN CORAL SPRINGS AND WATCH THE BOLTS AT THE DAVIE ALE HOUSE EVERY SUNDAY!!!!!! ARE THERE ANY BOLTS BARS DONE HERE THAT ANYONE KNOWS OF?:17: :Helmet: :Helmet: :Helmet:

TValenzuela
08-02-2006, 10:40 PM
I was born and raised in the Los Angeles area, but now live in Tampa since 2002. Been a Chargers fan since 1995. Can't wait to get outta here to tell you the truth. :)

Tim

stuckinfl
08-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Born and raised in San Diego moved to Fla for the spearfishing. Die hard chargers fan I have 2 others I watch the game with in Melbourne. Rick

caligirl
09-18-2006, 04:14 PM
Go Chargers! Lived in Huntington Beach for 20+ years....now stuck in Florida too...Melbourne Beach area but always a Charger fan!

P-Rez25
09-25-2006, 12:04 PM
Lakeland but have been bolts fan since the Alworth days
we are in the same county! i live in Frostproof, in the biggest county in Fla. i was born in San Diego and ive been here in Fla since i was 8. i havent forgot where im from.:21:

TFizzle21
11-21-2006, 09:41 PM
Big Charger Fan in Tallahassee...Thank god for sunday ticket

Philipian
11-22-2006, 09:32 PM
Checking in from Cocoa. Been reading the board for a while. Have liked the Chargers since the old AFL days, but interest intensified since PR was drafted , being an NCSU alum. Have seen his magic many times.

FLABOLTFAN
11-23-2006, 09:49 PM
never been to San Diego. Have been a charger fan for 25 years now. Will be going to my first home charger game on new years eve.

Scott

shondawg
02-15-2007, 10:40 PM
SD native now living in Gatorland (gainesville) for the past 4 years. Huge Chargers fan since the Fouts-Coryell era. Any other fans in Gainesville, or North Central Florida?

1love50
05-30-2007, 07:58 PM
:Beer: whats up do
g ? i live in lake worth fl. im true sd fanholla when u get chance.Hey all Florida charger fans where ya at??? I'm in coral springs that's on the east coast of FL. just north west of Ft. Lauderdale.

josiebolt
07-13-2007, 11:12 AM
Suffering in Orlando. San Diego native, spent the last 8 years Denver - got there during the Ryan Leaf days/Broncos repeat days, was actually at the game in Denver when that little ***** was pulled - always a fan through and through though. Nice to get that Air Coryel feeling back again....SUPER BOWL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be watch'n the games at Spatz Bar and Grill for all those Bolts fans in town.
looking for a place to watch the games.

EscoNative
08-02-2007, 02:08 PM
I grew up in Escondido, and moved to Orlando back in February. Currently I'm in Tampa though suffering through Bucs fans.

abaytan
08-21-2007, 08:24 PM
I grew up in San Diego-Charger fan since the Air Coryell Days. Met Dan Fouts at the Navy Exchange and got an autograph. "Bombs Away" We live in Tampa for 5 years now. Our first Charger game was in 2005 when the Chargers beat the Giants-it was so loud! Charger fans booed everytime Eli was on the field. We had so much fun. We would love to go to the Chargers vs Jags game.

GO Chargers!

Anna & Peter

gtirob01
08-25-2007, 11:01 PM
Born and raised in SD.... bolt fan since birth. Think I have a pic somewhere of me barely a few months old with an old school chargers beanie on! Now living in Ft. Walton Beach (near pensacola). Sportin the bolt sticker on the car, and wear my jerseys often! Got to meet Philip Rivers at my job before I moved out here. Very cool guy!

BoltFanInAtl
08-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Hey all,

I currently live in Atlanta, but plan to make a trip down to see the Chargers in Jacksonville. I may be going solo, so if there are any Bolt fans going to the game, gimmie a shout. It would be cool to hang with some friendly faces while there.

Mr Bridge
09-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Hey all,

I currently live in Atlanta, but plan to make a trip down to see the Chargers in Jacksonville. I may be going solo, so if there are any Bolt fans going to the game, gimmie a shout. It would be cool to hang with some friendly faces while there.

I'm heading up to Jacksonville for the game with about 4 other Charger fans. It will be cool to see some other bolt fans up there

FLABOLTFAN
09-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Where do you guys watch the charger games?

Scott

shadymonkey
09-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Hey Chargers Fans in SoFlo; Come to Gatsby's Boca to watch the games.

GoMathews
09-04-2007, 02:01 AM
Tallahassee BW3's was always kicking when I was in FL.

kutsie2
09-04-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm heading up to Jacksonville for the game with about 4 other Charger fans. It will be cool to see some other bolt fans up there
I will also be at the game with my daughter and my sister-in-law and her nephew (the in-laws are Jags fans though....BOOOOO!!). Should be an absolute blast.
Just trying to figure out the best place to sit in that stadium. I'm looking at tickets in the 230 area of the stadium.

Dabolt
09-04-2007, 10:52 AM
I would probably like to tag-a-along since I am close by in Miami. I will check it out!

Go Bolts!!!!!!!!!!!!

kutsie2
09-04-2007, 11:45 AM
I would probably like to tag-a-along since I am close by in Miami. I will check it out!

Go Bolts!!!!!!!!!!!!
Section 233......look for the 2 Charger fans being merciless to the Jaguar fans sitting next to them!! :)

abaytan
09-15-2007, 06:41 PM
We will be on the Chargers side- second row. 131 Section. It's going to be awesome!!!

Cya there!

BolteRon
09-15-2007, 07:02 PM
Inverness,Fla here i am hoping to go to the jags game on Nov 18. I just don't know if i can aford it yet, if i can i would like to meet more fla chargers fans. That game is going to be a blast.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_123.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm117MNUS)

DutchCheddar
10-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Grew up getting my heart broke by the Chargers... starting when they won the AFC West 79-81 and getting bounced in the AFC Championship games 3 friggen years in a row!

Anyways... currently in Jacksonville training racing greyhounds and loving it; although the weather here completely SUCKS ASS. Can anyone bottle me up some San Diego weather? Even if it's just a weeks worth? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

I've already got my tickets for the Nov. 18th game here... I've got my Power Blue LT and Merriman jerseys red'ta'go!

miamibolt
11-12-2007, 03:32 PM
We'll be in section 114. Can't wait!! See ya there!!!

Mr Bridge
11-12-2007, 03:51 PM
It's good to see some Florida Chargers fans will be at the game. I'm don't know where I'm sitting since my buddy is the one with the tickets, but I'm sure I'll see some of you guys at the game!

Redwing11
11-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Will be at the game in Section 141 row Y. Will be tailgating in the fair grounds next to the practice field. Should be a good time, got a couple of Jacksonville SD fans that will be there. GO BOLTS.

Pete

Redwing11
11-13-2007, 11:19 AM
Anyone know when the team will be in town and when and if we can see a practice?? I'm a transplant from San Diego now living in Jacksonville.

abaytan
11-13-2007, 05:28 PM
We like to head up there on Saturday? We would like to know too. We live in Tampa.
We have friends going to the game as well and we are going to tailgate too. Where is the best place to park? We want to be close to the stadium.

Anna & Peter

GO BOLTS!

miamibolt
11-13-2007, 05:29 PM
We'll Party At Lynch's Irish Pub (aka Lip) In Jacksonville Beach On Sat Night! We Hear It's A Happening Place. It's On 514 N First St. We'd Love To See Some Charger Fans To Party With!!

We Also Want Some Feedback On Where Charger Fans Are Tailgating So We Can Hang Out Before The Game.

George & Chanel

miamibolt
11-13-2007, 05:31 PM
Anyone know what hotel the'll be staying at so we can get some autographs and pics?

Chargersfanwv
11-13-2007, 05:44 PM
I am a huge Charger Fan. I live in WV and have followed the Chargers since Dan Fouts was the QB. If we only had a QB like Fouts today. I just hope the Rivers can mature as the season goes on but it doesn't look good.

boltgirl84
02-18-2008, 02:53 PM
sarasota here! :17:

todayistheday
02-19-2008, 04:17 PM
I will also be at the game with my daughter and my sister-in-law and her nephew (the in-laws are Jags fans though....BOOOOO!!). Should be an absolute blast.
Just trying to figure out the best place to sit in that stadium. I'm looking at tickets in the 230 area of the stadium.

I was there, drove 4 hours from Tampa area. I have photos on my site which is in my profile. I was in the endzone area.

todayistheday
02-19-2008, 04:21 PM
I WILL be at the Tampa/SD game this year, I got to see the JAX game last year. I am guessing it could be years before the Chargers come to Florida again. :logo

Been in Florida less than a year...
(photos of the JAX game are on the site in my profile)
I will have the Tampa game photos on my site as well.

fontanachrgrfan
06-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi there Florida Bolts fans!!
My husband & I are going to Miami in Oct. for the game... just wondering about tailgating there? Do people get there early? What to expect with the Fins fans? Where is the best place in the stadium to sit? Any info would be appreciated!!:Bolt:

Dabolt
06-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Hi there Florida Bolts fans!!
My husband & I are going to Miami in Oct. for the game... just wondering about tailgating there? Do people get there early? What to expect with the Fins fans? Where is the best place in the stadium to sit? Any info would be appreciated!!:Bolt:
Hi there fellow bolt fan! I have been living in Miami for a long time and I have gone to see the bolts play the fins numerous times. Any seat that is not a nose bleeder is OK. Usually the North side of the stadium is the Visitors side. Fins fans are not aggressive for the most part you will only get some "smacktalk" yet if we WIN you will not hear a peep. there is lots of tailgating all dolphins though! I have never seen a group of bolts tailgating. I think this year many bolt fans will show!

I recommend to wear sunscreen and have plenty fluids:Cheers:

vheman
06-07-2008, 11:09 AM
A long time SoCal resident, but grew up in Orlando (watching the LA Chargers on TV). Surprised to see so many Flah-ridians as Bolt fans.

boltinmiami
06-10-2008, 12:29 PM
They're pretty big tailgaters those Lolphins Fans. There's fights once in awhile, but its only on games vs division rivals. I am going to the game. Are we gonna tailgate?

Someone with more than 50 posts open up a Roll Call thread for the Miami game on the Season Inquiries forum

fontanachrgrfan
06-11-2008, 07:08 PM
They're pretty big tailgaters those Lolphins Fans. There's fights once in awhile, but its only on games vs division rivals. I am going to the game. Are we gonna tailgate?

Someone with more than 50 posts open up a Roll Call thread for the Miami game on the Season Inquiries forum

Started the thread...

punkrockpete
06-24-2008, 07:35 AM
:helmet

Hello all Chargers fanatics. I am new to this message board, but not new as a fan of the SuperChargers!!!

I will be travelling to the Oct. 5 in Florida game this season, and my girlfriend and I are looking to hang out with other Charger fans while we are there. We live on Long Island, NY (yes, that's right- we are Charger fans from the East Coast) and we have already booked our trip to see LT, Philip and the boys play the Dolphins in Florida on October 5th.

We already have the tix to the Oct 5 game vs the Fins, and we will be staying in the Ft Lauderdale Beach area. We are looking for other Charger fans to hang out with before and after we beat the Fish

So, if anyone out there is also going to see the game vs. the Dolphins- let us know by sending us an e-mail. We would love to hang out with other Charger fans while we are there.

Later-

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!

wknox
06-25-2008, 12:42 PM
Moved to the Space Coast last July, Saw the Bolts in Jax last year. Heading to the games in Tampa, and Miami this season. Anybody up for tailgating at the games?

wknox
06-25-2008, 12:54 PM
My son and I are heading to Miami, we got seats in section 116 2nd row, let's see if we can get a tailgate party put together on this board.

punkrockpete
06-26-2008, 06:32 AM
While tailgating with other Charger fans sounds fun.......................In case you've never been to the Miami/South Beach area, the party generally rages until 5am on Saturday nights(later, if you're into going to those clubs with the dance music and the velvet ropes).

So, waking up to be in a hot (yes, it will be sunny and 85 degrees) parking lot with no shade at 10 or 11am is not in our plans. We were hoping to meet up with other Charger fans at the restaurants or bars- or even at the beach- on Saturday. If anyone is looking to hang out After we beat the Fish and celebrate at a sports bar and watch the 4pm NFL games- that we would be up for.

That said, I've been to Miami/South Beach over a dozen times (including just last month), and I've been to the Fort Lauderdale are a few times (including just last week) so here is some info for those of us going to the game in October.

The stadium is actually closer to Ft Lauderdale, so my girl and I are flying into that airport. Below are some great things to do in both the Ft Lauderdale area and the Miami/South Beach areas:

Ft Lauderdale:

Hotels

The Atlantic
The Yankee Clipper
The Yankee Trader
Hilton on the Beach (POOL on Roof Deck- where we are staying)

Dinners

Shula's on the Beach Steakhouse
Fish Restaurant (AWESOME SEAFOOD)
Jackson's Steakhouse (Must be dressed up a little)

Sports Bars

Waxy O'Connors (Irish Sports Bar)
Lulu's Bait Shack
The Aruba (in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea)
Hooters

Night Life

Automatic Slim's (Fun, cool, bar)
Rock Bar (Mix of a rock bar and a sports bar)

South Beach

Hotels

The Strand (POOL on Roof Deck)
Hotel Victor (Expensive, but awesome)
WinterHaven (Best Bargain in SoBe)

Bars

The Clevelander (currently under construction- may not yet be reopened by then)
Finnegan's Way (Good sports bar right on the beach)
Waxy O'Connors South (Great Internet Jukebox and lots of TVs)
The Playwright Tavern (Good Irish bar, DJ on Saturday night)

Dinners

Escopazzo (italian)
Sushi Rock
A Fish Called Avalon (Great Seafood)
Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse (Great Sunday night bar scene- especially for you single guys)
Tuscan Grill (Best steaks in SoBe)

Night Life

Mansion (Dance Club, velvet ropes- not my thing, but hoppin')
Automatic Slim's (Best Bar in SoBe- girls dancing on the bar, on tables, etc. Cool mix of Rock, Hip-Hop, hits, etc.)
LoveHate (bar owned by the Miami Ink guys)
RokBar (owned by Tommy Lee and some guy from the band Fuel)
Also, South Beach has a lot of cool hotel bars and lounges to grab a drink, watch thong-bikini clad girls strut it by the pool, etc. such as:

The Delano, Ocean's Ten (in the Hotel Edison), Lario's (Gloria Estefan's place), and the bar/lounge at the Loews Hotel

Hope that helps some of you who are making the trip to see the Chargers beat the Fins!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!:helmet

ChargeRusL
07-08-2008, 01:24 PM
In the Air Force stationed out here in FWB, FL. Born & raised in SD and a die hard Bolt fan. I watch the Games at Angler's on Okaloosa Island...

sunbiz1
07-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Is my favorite restaurant on Las Olas!!!

While tailgating with other Charger fans sounds fun.......................In case you've never been to the Miami/South Beach area, the party generally rages until 5am on Saturday nights(later, if you're into going to those clubs with the dance music and the velvet ropes).

So, waking up to be in a hot (yes, it will be sunny and 85 degrees) parking lot with no shade at 10 or 11am is not in our plans. We were hoping to meet up with other Charger fans at the restaurants or bars- or even at the beach- on Saturday. If anyone is looking to hang out After we beat the Fish and celebrate at a sports bar and watch the 4pm NFL games- that we would be up for.

That said, I've been to Miami/South Beach over a dozen times (including just last month), and I've been to the Fort Lauderdale are a few times (including just last week) so here is some info for those of us going to the game in October.

The stadium is actually closer to Ft Lauderdale, so my girl and I are flying into that airport. Below are some great things to do in both the Ft Lauderdale area and the Miami/South Beach areas:

Ft Lauderdale:

Hotels

The Atlantic
The Yankee Clipper
The Yankee Trader
Hilton on the Beach (POOL on Roof Deck- where we are staying)

Dinners

Shula's on the Beach Steakhouse
Fish Restaurant (AWESOME SEAFOOD)
Jackson's Steakhouse (Must be dressed up a little)

Sports Bars

Waxy O'Connors (Irish Sports Bar)
Lulu's Bait Shack
The Aruba (in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea)
Hooters

Night Life

Automatic Slim's (Fun, cool, bar)
Rock Bar (Mix of a rock bar and a sports bar)

South Beach

Hotels

The Strand (POOL on Roof Deck)
Hotel Victor (Expensive, but awesome)
WinterHaven (Best Bargain in SoBe)

Bars

The Clevelander (currently under construction- may not yet be reopened by then)
Finnegan's Way (Good sports bar right on the beach)
Waxy O'Connors South (Great Internet Jukebox and lots of TVs)
The Playwright Tavern (Good Irish bar, DJ on Saturday night)

Dinners

Escopazzo (italian)
Sushi Rock
A Fish Called Avalon (Great Seafood)
Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse (Great Sunday night bar scene- especially for you single guys)
Tuscan Grill (Best steaks in SoBe)

Night Life

Mansion (Dance Club, velvet ropes- not my thing, but hoppin')
Automatic Slim's (Best Bar in SoBe- girls dancing on the bar, on tables, etc. Cool mix of Rock, Hip-Hop, hits, etc.)
LoveHate (bar owned by the Miami Ink guys)
RokBar (owned by Tommy Lee and some guy from the band Fuel)
Also, South Beach has a lot of cool hotel bars and lounges to grab a drink, watch thong-bikini clad girls strut it by the pool, etc. such as:

The Delano, Ocean's Ten (in the Hotel Edison), Lario's (Gloria Estefan's place), and the bar/lounge at the Loews Hotel

Hope that helps some of you who are making the trip to see the Chargers beat the Fins!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!:helmet

Sportyfin
07-10-2008, 08:59 AM
Hey ALL,

I work for the Dolphins...hit me up with any questions if you are looking to come to the game on Oct 5th...looking forward to an amazing game!!

ktieng@dolphinstadium.com

Aloha :layup

Texas lightning
07-20-2008, 06:36 PM
hope to be moving to central fla in the next year or two when my wife retires possibly the west melbourne area any bolts from that area.

ChargerChick17
07-21-2008, 10:43 PM
I know that this is off topic... But can someone with more than 50 posts, post a topic on ROLL CALL: BOLTS vs TAMPA BAY DEC. 21st

We're looking to go and want to meet up with other Bolts fans...

Thank you!!!!

Balboa Stadium
07-23-2008, 01:13 AM
I'm not a FL native but we do have one in our tailgate. If you want to check out weekly tailgate pics from the Q and get your bolt fix check out our tailgate site, www.sdchargerstailgating.com (http://www.sdchargerstailgating.com). We usually update it after each home game.

backyardboysBBQ
07-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Hey everyone. I own a sports bar in Orlando area and I am a huge Charger fan. I grew up in SD and moved here to buy this place. We show all the games here on our big screen and some of the smaller ones. I would love to have more loyal fans join us for the games. you can visit our website www.backyardboysbbq.com for address and phone number. I hope to see you out here this season. I also run charger specials for anyone in Charger gear.

sunbiz1
07-29-2008, 10:44 AM
All of the NFL games?....Bears??

Hey everyone. I own a sports bar in Orlando area and I am a huge Charger fan. I grew up in SD and moved here to buy this place. We show all the games here on our big screen and some of the smaller ones. I would love to have more loyal fans join us for the games. you can visit our website www.backyardboysbbq.com (http://www.backyardboysbbq.com) for address and phone number. I hope to see you out here this season. I also run charger specials for anyone in Charger gear.

wknox
07-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Hey fellow Floridians, I just started a Linkedin group today under the heading "Charger Fans of Florida" I thought it may be easier to plan and network Charger parties etc, this way.
I'll be heading to the games in Miami, Tampa, and flying to London. I reside on the Space Coast.

backyardboysBBQ
07-29-2008, 10:50 PM
Absolutely, we currently have 8 screens of 32' or bigger and adding more before the start of the season. I'd be happy to have you join us . All of the NFL games?....Bears??

wknox
07-31-2008, 08:06 AM
I don't care about the Bears, but how about the Beer? Menu doesn't mention your selection. May head over sometime this season if I'm in Orlando area during a game.

ChefBolt
07-31-2008, 09:52 AM
Hey fellow Floridians, I just started a Linkedin group today under the heading "Charger Fans of Florida" I thought it may be easier to plan and network Charger parties etc, this way.
I'll be heading to the games in Miami, Tampa, and flying to London. I reside on the Space Coast.

All you Florida BoltHeadz, we are looking for other Charger fans going to the Bucs game.

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=56362

ChargerGatorEd
08-02-2008, 07:38 AM
Live in Jacksonville......born in SD.....and just got back from a trip to SD. Went to a Padre game on Monday and then Chargers training camp on Tuesday. I sure do miss that great city. Bolts for Life!!!

dynamic85
08-10-2008, 11:00 PM
I live in Jupiter, but work in Pompano Beach.
West Palm Beach here, Im lookin 2 get some tix when the chargers play the Pennington Phish?? gonna invite some friends are you gonna go hit me up adam.welsch@gmail.com my name is Adam

Later! Go Chargers

dynamic85
08-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi I live in Wellington and work in West Palm Beach. I graduated Vista High school in 1976 (North County) Lifelong Bolts fan

Hey I live in Wellington also went to Wellington High school graduted in 95 I became a charger fan when I was in the Navy, because the Chargers org gave us free front row tickets, and the dolphins never did that for any armed services, so even though my dad put me in Jets clothing as a kid, I said the Chagers organization is classy, hookln up Navy Veterans, so did the Padres organization, so i became charger and padre fan cant stand florida teams except the Miami Heat the UF Gators. Other than that Florida sports is a joke...... but hit me up if you are gonna go to the chargere verse the phish game in Oct 5th... we can watch pennington get knocked around by Phillips..

punkrockpete
08-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Adam-

Plenty of tix available on E-Bay via Chefko Tix.

Good seats, too. I'll be in Section 115. Flying down from NY for the game on Oct 5

We are hoping to have a little pep rally/pregame party on the night before the game (Sat., Oct. 4) at Automatic Slim's in downtown Ft Lauderdale

sunbiz1
08-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Good to see Bolts fans here from South Florida. I used to live in Palm Beach County and have a suggestion for you fans living there.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=XpM&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Ale+House+in+Boynton+Beach+Florida&spell=1

Try this place out to watch games, I used to go there for Bears games a few years back. Good food and VERY hot waitresses!

StevenSD
08-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Wow, I didn't realize how many Bolt fans were in the Central Florida area. That's awesome, I was born in Sanford and moved out here in LT's rookie season. LT is why I became a fan of this team.

sunbiz1
08-11-2008, 06:27 PM
You moved, the traffic in that area is horrible.

I think I-4 is STILL under construction.

Wow, I didn't realize how many Bolt fans were in the Central Florida area. That's awesome, I was born in Sanford and moved out here in LT's rookie season. LT is why I became a fan of this team.

StevenSD
08-11-2008, 06:30 PM
You moved, the traffic in that area is horrible.

I think I-4 is STILL under construction.

Since when is traffic in Sanford horrible? I know it is horrible getting there

sunbiz1
08-11-2008, 07:12 PM
From Naples to Jacksonville back in 2001(and then from Palm Beach County to Orlando in 2005). Sanford was OK, but getting through Orlando was a nightmare.

Since when is traffic in Sanford horrible? I know it is horrible getting there

wknox
09-04-2008, 07:15 AM
Bunky's has moved from it's Satellite Beach location to Indiatlantic about 4 miles south. Still on the A1A across from Paradise Beach.

sdbolts42
09-08-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm in Ocala... hometown of Clint Hart...Go BOLTS

I Believe
09-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Hey. Live here in Orlando sending my son and his friend down to the Miami game to support the Chargers. How many people here are going to the game?

ABY
09-09-2008, 10:10 AM
America’s Backyard would like to invite all Chargers fan to our pre and post game tailgate party on Oct. 4th and 5th. We are a nightclub in downtown Ft. Lauderdale, FL. all about Grillin’ & Chillin’. Since we are located only 15min form Dolphins Stadium, I would like to give all Chargers fans a free drink and entry to the club. Please RSVP Jarred@MyAmericasBackyard.com

StevenSD
09-09-2008, 10:13 AM
America’s Backyard would like to invite all Chargers fan to our pre and post game tailgate party on Oct. 4th and 5th. We are a nightclub in downtown Ft. Lauderdale, FL. all about Grillin’ & Chillin’. Since we are located only 15min form Dolphins Stadium, I would like to give all Chargers fans a free drink and entry to the club. Please RSVP Jarred@MyAmericasBackyard.com

If I stop by during next summer, do these same rules apply? :p

Mr Bridge
09-26-2008, 12:01 PM

I might stop by. I'll let you know

sdmeg
09-14-2009, 10:06 AM
Does anyone gather for the games in the Fort Lauderdale area? :logo

johnnyp2k9
09-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Tampa here

pennywise151
09-19-2009, 11:19 PM
I am going to be in fort lauderdale in two weeks, so any fans who want to meet up, tell me where I need to be....

johnnyp2k9
09-20-2009, 02:37 PM
tampa here

Texas lightning
11-13-2009, 11:45 AM
BORN and now living in MELBOURNE. but being a navy brat and marrying a navy civil service woman I spent about 3/4 of my life in DEGO even having my now adult children born and raised there. my wife was stationed in corpus christi for 3yrs hence the name TEXAS LIGHTNING but now retiring we decided to come here.

jeffreypmercado
12-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Hey guys in the Tampa area lets get together for the playoffs we got a great deal over at Goodfellas in St Petersburg just off the Gandy bridge there's good food and cheap beer and def Chargers pride my email's jeffreypmercado@gmail.com hit me up let's all show some Chargers pride

tbone
12-25-2009, 10:35 AM
I am new to the S.D. fan base. WAS A Lions fan, but I need a new team. Go Diago

Crown73
12-30-2009, 05:32 PM
Indian Harbour Beach, FL - Navy brat in San Diego in the 60s - and have had to explain for 30 years why I'm a Charger fan and not a Dolphin, Buc, or Jag fan . . . "Hadl to Alworth" nothing else needs to be said.

Ice717
01-07-2010, 02:38 PM
If anybody in orlando still post on here , Im tryin to get a group to hit up a sports bar to watch some of the playoff game(s). I think it'll be fun. PM ME!

Stone85
06-07-2010, 09:03 PM
West Palm Beach STAND UP!!!! Theres like 5 people from Palm Beach on these forums!

Stone85
06-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Good to see Bolts fans here from South Florida. I used to live in Palm Beach County and have a suggestion for you fans living there.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=XpM&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Ale+House+in+Boynton+Beach+Florida&spell=1

Try this place out to watch games, I used to go there for Bears games a few years back. Good food and VERY hot waitresses!

DUDE! Thats 15 mins from my house haha

dbld1900
07-28-2010, 07:24 PM
Go Bolts - are there any Charger watch parties in the Tampa area?

jdreyes007
08-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Just moved out from the Golden State to the Sunshine State...currently in orlando...Where is the place to be to watch CHARGER FOOTBALL?!?!!

im looking for a good football bar in orlando, FL

GO CHARGERS!!

Ice717
08-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Just moved out from the Golden State to the Sunshine State...currently in orlando...Where is the place to be to watch CHARGER FOOTBALL?!?!!

im looking for a good football bar in orlando, FL

GO CHARGERS!!

to tell you the truth, I've been trying to get people from orlando to meet up to watch games with no luck ima try again this year... I usually go to the ale house on OBT to watch all the games

KrazyK
09-07-2010, 06:29 PM
come on out you jax charger fans!!

pennywise151
09-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Just moved to West Palm, is there a spot where anyone watches the games??

Stone85
09-19-2010, 08:47 PM
Just moved to West Palm, is there a spot where anyone watches the games??
Your local Duffy's.

Ice717
04-28-2011, 05:56 PM
Ima try again this year... if anyones moved to the area and wants to hit up some games lets goo ! im by the airport area now

ASAFLBOLTFAN
09-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Lifetime Charger Fan from Bartow,FL right in the middle of Orlando and Tampa(1 hour from each). Been to JAX 3 times to see the Bolts and MIA&TB once each and in 04 my wife and I spent our Honeymoon in San Diego and took in the Chargers vs Bucs game. Probably behind the birth of my daughter and my marriage the BEST experience of my life. Will be attending the game in Tampa this year, my 3rd in a row of the Bolts/Bucs series.

P1detail
09-16-2012, 12:10 PM
I graduated form Vista High, live in south dade looking for charger fans..! to watch game with
info@idetailmiami.com

P1detail
09-16-2012, 12:12 PM
YO lets watch some games....moved out in South Dade in April need some Charger fans to chill and watch the bolts this year....

StryCross
11-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Charger fan living in Clermont FL, cant wait to see them next week in Tampa!

ASAFLBOLTFAN
01-01-2013, 07:23 AM
Bolts coming to the Sunshine state twice next year, Jax and Mia.... hope to see some Bolts fans there.

BoltfaninMiami
01-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Born and raised in Davie here. I'll be at the game here in Miami for sure next season!

ASAFLBOLTFAN
01-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Make the trip up the coast to the JAX game.

genesINsd
04-09-2013, 10:07 PM
I will be at both Miami and Jacksonville games. I went to the Jax game two years ago and had a really good time. Great turn out with Bolts fans too.

Make the trip up the coast to the JAX game.

LightsOutLVI
04-10-2013, 01:18 PM
Jax in 2011 for MNF, Bucs game in 2012 under my belt... Visiting MIA and the teal litter box this year. Looking forward to meeting some of y'all! :layup

genesINsd
04-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Can't wait! I'll be having a huge tailgate for the MIA game.

Jax in 2011 for MNF, Bucs game in 2012 under my belt... Visiting MIA and the teal litter box this year. Looking forward to meeting some of y'all! :layup

LightsOutLVI
04-16-2013, 10:02 AM
Can't wait! I'll be having a huge tailgate for the MIA game.

My family would be happy to participate, and contribute to the event. We could fine tune the details as the day gets closer.

Anyway, looks like we'll have the dates in 2 days, boys. Gotta love that schedule release rush, mostly because it starts washing the offseason blues off.