PDA

View Full Version : View Tickets - 50 yard line (Section 37)

TemeculaMike
05-11-2005, 06:16 PM
A buddy and I just bought season tickets in the View section (nose bleed), but the good news is they are in Section 37, which is on the 50 yard line. I have never sat in View before.

What do you guys/gals thinks of the View section? Too high? Too hot/windy? Just right? etc.

xmykecalx
05-11-2005, 07:42 PM
I think they are great seats. I sat in View 37 at a game last year and it was fantastic. They give you a great perspective of the plays developing. It also seemed like there was a solid core of Charger fans in that section and the surrounding sections. Also, you'll be in the shade for a good part of the game. I'm kinda bummed because I just bought my season tickets last week and specifically asked for that section, and there were none left. I had to settle for the 50 yard line on the other side (View 7, sun side). Oh well, you won't be disappointed....congrats

TemeculaMike
05-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Thanks for th info.

We got lucky. When I called in the morning the guy said only sections 39 and 35 were available. When I called back in the afternoon, he said these tickets just dropped back into the system and were available. I said "sold."

If push comes to shove, I imagine I won't have much trouble selling a few games given the fact they are on the 50 yard line.

xmykecalx
05-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Just relocated my tickets to section 38 in the shade. Thanks for the info TM.

jweb101
05-12-2005, 03:22 PM
I'm surprised you guys got such good seats. They must have just released tickets for the season ticket holders who didn't renew their seats. Now is the time to buy season tickets if you are planning to get them at all.

xmykecalx
05-12-2005, 03:40 PM
My rep said that it's due to relocation. They aren't quite finished and some season ticket holders in the view level are relocating to plaza creating vacancies in those areas. Its hit or miss cause they go so fast.

SDFaiderHater
05-12-2005, 03:42 PM
My rep said that it's due to relocation. They aren't quite finished and some season ticket holders in the view level are relocating to plaza creating vacancies in those areas. Its hit or miss cause they go so fast.

view is my favorite place to sit when it comes to football,u can see the whole field, and the fans are great up there. only drawback is come faider games, you have to sit with the trash.

raiderhater1
05-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Mike We Have Had Season Tickets In Plaza 50 For Ever But Since I Moved To Texas I Gave My Tickets Up To A Freind And My Pops Still Has His But N Knee Ways I Sat There During The Chargers Jets Playoff Game I Would Say They Are Great Seats Can See The Play Develop A Lil More They Wont Disapoint You I Dont Think The Fans Will Still Be Rowdy But The Only Thing Is Out Of Towners Sit Up There Because They Can Find Them On Ebay Cheap !!!! My .02$