PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Beach Bolts Fan!

Richard Henry
05-12-2005, 06:39 AM
If there more of us in the area, I'm ready to entertain a possible road trip to D.C. for the match up against the Redskins. If not, I'll be at Miss Kitty's bar on Witchduck every gameday. Good food and cheap beer and small crowds. Let me know and we can corner a spot for our own. Take Care.
Rich

Diegoboy
01-02-2007, 10:09 AM
Still with us? I'm in VB!

vbboltsfan
12-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Where are the Va Beach Bolts heads at???

vbboltsfan
06-03-2008, 11:28 AM
bump......

Where are you guys? i see a couple other people out here with Bolts stuff on their cars!

4daLoveofMoney_
06-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Prince William Va

BoltsPride
08-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Hey Virginia Beach Chargers fans, I will be in VB at a conference the week the Chargers play the Patriots. I stay at a hotel right on the boardwalk, were are some fun places to watch the game at on Sunday ?

vbboltsfan
08-17-2008, 04:29 PM
Any of the bars down on the beach are pretty decent...There is a sports bar called Sharx, its pretty cool

dru
08-17-2008, 05:43 PM
I'm here. Chesapeake, close enough.

vbboltsfan
08-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Anyone in the area go to any sports bars to watch the games or just stay at home and watch them on Direct TV? We should claim ourselfs a Charger Bar

vbboltsfan
09-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Anyone in the area i got a bunch of people together at Hooters in Virginia Beach...look for the LT and Cromartie jersey.

vbboltsfan
09-16-2008, 08:32 AM
there was a couple people at Hooters with Blue and Gold jerseys... had a good time till the last min of the game. Anybody else go anywhere?

Mcharger70
10-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Going out tommarow to watch the game , Do any of you have a Virginia Beach / Chesapeake Sportsbar you all happen to meet at?

vbboltsfan
10-09-2008, 10:50 AM
sorry man i didnt get on before the game... went to AJ Gators on Holland Rd in Va Beach to watch the game and there were me and about 10 other Charger fans there. That was my first time going there for a game but if there are that many fans there all the time i think that will be my new spot...if you wanna go hit me up, and i will try to check this more often

BoltsPride
10-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Going out tommarow to watch the game , Do any of you have a Virginia Beach / Chesapeake Sportsbar you all happen to meet at?

I'm from California and will be in VB this weekend. Will be at Octoberfest Saturday night on the beach. We make the trip every year to VB in October... Last year we went to a local place called Shuckers... not to bad, but not to many Chargers fans. I think vbboltsfan and his friends will be at the octberfest Saturday..

Boltfan7998
10-09-2008, 03:25 PM
I'm in Williamsburg! I'll be at home watching the game but it's nice to see VA Bolt fans, I've seen some Charger stickers on a few cars up here. I'll be sporting my Charger magnetic helmet on my car and I always have my Bolt sticker on my back window:LightsOut: GO CHARGERS!!!!!!! We need this win!!

vbboltsfan
10-10-2008, 07:14 AM
hahah i have a big bolt sticker on the back of my truck...suprising i get alot of honks and thumbs up so i know there is a few of us

vbboltsfan
10-10-2008, 07:17 AM
yeah im probably gonna be at the beach this weekend...Sharx is cool lots of TVs but it can be pricey....

Boltfan7998
10-10-2008, 07:19 AM
hahah i have a big bolt sticker on the back of my truck...suprising i get alot of honks and thumbs up so i know there is a few of us

Cool! I haven't got any honks yet or thumbs up, my sticker is only 4 inches long but it's visable, I have a black car so it really stands out. I've seen a Ridgeline with a Charger sticker in the window, was that you?

BoltsPride
10-10-2008, 09:47 AM
yeah im probably gonna be at the beach this weekend...Sharx is cool lots of TVs but it can be pricey....

What street is Sharx on?, The game will be televised at 08:00pm easter time I hope.......

vbboltsfan
10-10-2008, 01:45 PM
no the Ridgeline i see alot...i have a white Tacoma..... Boltspride i believe its on 19th street, its right next to Peabodys night club

Mcharger70
10-10-2008, 03:50 PM
If any of you guys plan on going anywhere to watch the Bills game on the 19th Let me know

vbboltsfan
10-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Best place for the Bills game would be AJ Gators on Holland road...it is a Bills Backer Bar and there are TONS of Bills fans there.....So we have to make them feel uncomfortable in their own bar.

Charger76
03-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Took a min to find a VB thread but WOOT! SD Fan at the beach here.. Born in SD and thats the only team I have ever known!:76:

JAYDEETRON
03-22-2009, 09:56 PM
Yeah, I'm a VBolt.

Born in SD, I still head back every summer.. but yeah, living in this nice little area until I hit 18, heh.

There's not too many Bolts fans over here from what I was able to tell. Too many Redskin / Panther fans over here, gahh.

vbboltsfan
07-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Welcome...im kinda bummed because i will be missing the whole season this year, im in Iraq but i might be ome for a couple games in Oct so i will be out in the Sproles 50th Jersey

maimeahiki
08-29-2009, 02:17 PM
im another vb chargers fan! is there a bar where you all watch the game? it would be great to watch with other fans

JAYDEETRON
09-05-2009, 08:24 PM
im another vb chargers fan! is there a bar where you all watch the game? it would be great to watch with other fans
I see a lot of Bolts fans at Buffalo *Something* (forgot the name) down here off of Laskin Road. I actually live right behind that bar next to Target and the DMV. The Maple Bay complex in which my step-dad is on the maintenance team.

That Buffalo Blues restaurant is pretty good. At least I hope that's what it's called. If not, that's what I'm calling it :D

But beware, with every Bolts fan there's half a Raider fan. I say half a Raider fan, because they're half Raider and obviously they have to root for a good team so they root for the Cowboys or Giants as well.