PDA

View Full Version : News From The Ticket Office

aaronlmu
05-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Got a call from the ticket office regarding upgrading seats and adding seats which worked out well like every year. Wasn't anymore difficult than in the past.
Anyway asked the rep about the single ticket presale and was informed that they are discussing limiting season seat holders to 2 or 4 extra tickets for the big games coming up this year.
In the past when the Angels did this, I always said that at least the Chargers don't put these strict limits on extra tickets. Everyone I know wants me to get them tickets to the Giants game. I guess when you get good it changes for all teams.

SDRYANLEAF16
05-22-2005, 05:38 PM
Got a call from the ticket office regarding upgrading seats and adding seats which worked out well like every year. Wasn't anymore difficult than in the past.
Anyway asked the rep about the single ticket presale and was informed that they are discussing limiting season seat holders to 2 or 4 extra tickets for the big games coming up this year.
In the past when the Angels did this, I always said that at least the Chargers don't put these strict limits on extra tickets. Everyone I know wants me to get them tickets to the Giants game. I guess when you get good it changes for all teams.

dam that sucks if they do that.. i have a buddy from work that is a season ticket holder and is planning on buying a few extra tickets for me and some workers to the monday and sunday nite games. Oh well i hope ill still be able to atleast get me a ticket to the Giants game.

LIGHTS OUT
07-18-2005, 08:09 AM
I Am Coming For The Dec 4th Raider Game From Near Toronto In Canada. I Am Coming Just For The Game And I Need To Know The Best Way To Get Just 2 Tickets Without Them Costing More Than My Airfare. Please Help Or Give Me Some Advice On The Best Way To Get Some. I Have Been A Fan For Fifteen Years And I Am Finally Fulfilling My Dream Of Going To A Chargers/raiders Game In San Diego.
Thank You For Your Help

nfallinalvarado
06-11-2006, 12:17 PM
Someone, anyone please help me I would like to buy 4 Tix to that game, can anyone HELP????

nfallinalvarado
06-11-2006, 12:17 PM
Please Help!!

justin k
06-13-2006, 11:37 AM
does any one have any pics from plaza section 60ish.???? i want to see what it looks like.

cheers,

justin k
06-13-2006, 11:37 AM
does any one have any pics from plaza section 60ish.???? i want to see what it looks like.

cheers,