PDA

View Full Version : Nfl Sunday Ticket

Boltfan92153
05-27-2005, 08:02 PM
I do not live on west coast, but I am still a die hard chargers fan. I spent all 16 games on NFL .com scores watching the little live updates. I am gonna try to get it this year what do you guys think

JerryinCA
05-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Since you live on the east coast it's going to be totally worth it. You have to have direct tv to get it though, it's exclusive to them. I live in LA county and bought it thinking that we'd be out of the blackout area (direct tv's website said we would be at the time of purchase) but closer to the season things changed and I missed 5 home games because of that stupid black out rule. Since you wouldn't be subject to black outs due to living on the east coast it will be a great thing for you to have.

Boltfan92153
05-28-2005, 06:30 PM
thanks for the tip Jerry :Beer:

CoronaDoug
05-29-2005, 12:55 PM
Just don't have the nightmare that I had about 2 weeks ago. I called Direct Tv and had them come out to install and they said that I could not get a signal because a building was blocking it..... I may have to move.:(

sdchrger
05-29-2005, 03:29 PM
Just don't have the nightmare that I had about 2 weeks ago. I called Direct Tv and had them come out to install and they said that I could not get a signal because a building was blocking it..... I may have to move.:(

Funny thing is that is exactly what I did last summer. Had Direct TV come out to install and they said with all the trees around the house I was renting there was no way to pick up the signal. I moved 6 weeks later, the week before the season started. It's all about priorities!

TD4LT
05-30-2005, 01:10 AM
just get cable if you can and if not sign up for the nfl.coms thing were you can watch game higlights/ games recaps

LTfan4life
05-31-2005, 12:13 AM
Funny thing is that is exactly what I did last summer. Had Direct TV come out to install and they said with all the trees around the house I was renting there was no way to pick up the signal. I moved 6 weeks later, the week before the season started. It's all about priorities!

Not a bad trade off! :Beer: :Bolt: :D