PDA

View Full Version : Just curious who...

jig27bolt
05-28-2005, 05:21 PM
WHo got relocated this year to better seats from what to what??

AngelCharger
05-28-2005, 11:15 PM
I had 2 seats in Lower View Section 22, Row 4, and got upgraded/relocated to Loge 24, Row 8.

Sweet - West Loge seats in the shade, only one seat away from the aisle.

Loge seats are completely sold out now, and I'm thrilled to be able to get some through the relocation process.

Best of luck.

jig27bolt
05-29-2005, 12:47 PM
hey u got relocated ?- when did you buy your season seats/seniority ? was it easy did you have to call or did you get a call etc.

AngelCharger
05-31-2005, 10:55 PM
I've had my season seats since the 2002 season.

I just filled out the seat relocation request and sent it in. Got a letter a few weeks ago informing me about the seat change.

Good luck.

boltzpride
06-02-2005, 11:39 AM
got relocated today. Ill try out the loge section this year.

Tycebrew
06-07-2005, 03:27 PM
got relocated today. Ill try out the loge section this year.

We've had season tix for 14 years. We are in Plaza 9, row 10. We couldn't get an upgrade closer to the 50 yard line.

spysnipedis
06-07-2005, 10:21 PM
I liked me tickets from last season so I kept them. plaza 50

Humphries_12
06-14-2005, 02:09 PM
hey u got relocated ?- when did you buy your season seats/seniority ? was it easy did you have to call or did you get a call etc.

I got relocated this morning from Lower View 60 down to Plaza 14. I bought my tickets on Christmas Eve and the person at the ticket office told me that the relocation was based on seniority. They just called me up and told me they had some plaza tickets which was exactly what I was looking for. :D

jig27bolt
06-18-2005, 04:05 PM
those are pretty good -BUT you ARE gonna BAKE! I had pl 13 one year man it giot to hot sometimes0 the sun takes its toll on yo big time

Diehard_bolt
06-27-2005, 11:43 PM
I added a seat before the jets game and got View 13 R13.

This year I relocated it down to where our crew has sat for 9 years:

Lower field #1 Baby!

No obstruction there..far enough away from the end of the visitor's player bench.

Actuall some friends wanted tix this year so I actuall added 6 season seats in LF 1 and 2 besides the relocated seat. I even set it up with the Chargers office to have some of our other friends who sat in View 3 to be relocated down to LF2 next to my relocated and 3 of the new adds.

We now have about 20 of us within a six seat radius representing in what we call "THE SEA OF OPPOSITION" on the visitors side.

SoCalBolt
06-28-2005, 10:59 PM
i went from field 13 to loge 26, aisle seat west endzone, there is a t.v. monitor overhead so i can watch the reg. t.v. broadcast. these seats are tight! season ticket holder since 2000.

Bubba86
06-28-2005, 11:27 PM
i went from field 13 to loge 26, aisle seat west endzone, there is a t.v. monitor overhead so i can watch the reg. t.v. broadcast. these seats are tight! season ticket holder since 2000.

socal, im over in loge 24, and having that tv above you is awesome cause when everyone stands up you cant really see the jumbotron for replays and stuff (if youre up high enough, were in row 22). enjoy the seats.

LIGHTS OUT
07-18-2005, 08:11 AM
I Am Coming For The Dec 4th Raider Game From Near Toronto In Canada. I Am Coming Just For The Game And I Need To Know The Best Way To Get Just 2 Tickets Without Them Costing More Than My Airfare. Please Help Or Give Me Some Advice On The Best Way To Get Some. I Have Been A Fan For Fifteen Years And I Am Finally Fulfilling My Dream Of Going To A Chargers/raiders Game In San Diego.
Thank You For Your Help

psych0girl
07-24-2005, 10:09 AM
My husband and I are second year season ticket holders and he moved from Field 11 to Field 14 I think. I forget the section but it's pretty much equivalent to Field 14 but on the Charger side. It was crazy being surrounded by the opposing teams fans, but it was fun last season considering the only home games we lost were against NY. Lookin forward to another season and this time we'll have an extra chargers' fan in the bunch, that's if he comes before the seaon starts. ha!