PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

kensider
06-13-2005, 02:21 PM
Steeler fan heading to San Diego from the steel city for the Monday night game in October.......gettingready to order some tickets......what are the best sections and which sideline will the Steelers be on? Thanks for any info!

broncossuck7
06-13-2005, 02:29 PM
put this in the ticket section

wikimama
06-13-2005, 02:46 PM
WE don't want any Steeler fans!

compubolt
06-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Steeler fan heading to San Diego from the steel city for the Monday night game in October.......gettingready to order some tickets......what are the best sections and which sideline will the Steelers be on? Thanks for any info!

Good luck finding any not for private sale, I am not sure but I doubt many of the "best seats" will be for sale from the Chargers or ticket master especially for that game. You can look here for the seating map.

http://chargers.com/pdf/2005_StadiumMap_PriceGuide.pdf

broncossuck7
06-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Go to games in your own stadium. we don't want you

getfresh
06-13-2005, 04:13 PM
No need to hate on this guy; I'd like to think I could go to a Chargers game in Pittsburg some day. You want to sit on the Steeler's side, which is the "sunny side", even though this is a night game. The low-numbered half of the stadium. I recommend Lower View or Plaza, avoid Field at all cost.

Hope you enjoy your visit to San Diego and get heartbroken monday night.

HBM
06-13-2005, 06:34 PM
No need to hate on this guy; I'd like to think I could go to a Chargers game in Pittsburg some day. You want to sit on the Steeler's side, which is the "sunny side", even though this is a night game. The low-numbered half of the stadium. I recommend Lower View or Plaza, avoid Field at all cost.

Hope you enjoy your visit to San Diego and get heartbroken monday night.
Point well taken bro....but it is fun to tell the other teams fans to stay home a bit.....lol

Chargeroo
06-20-2005, 08:29 AM
Steeler fan heading to San Diego from the steel city for the Monday night game in October.......gettingready to order some tickets......what are the best sections and which sideline will the Steelers be on? Thanks for any info! If you have to take tickets in the field section, stay about 15 rows up and you're alright. Lower than that and the players on the sidelined block your view of the field. Odds are you'll end up with seats in the end zone because the season ticket holders have all the better seats. I'm sure it's like that in every stadium. It's been a long time since the Chargers have been on MNF so you can expect a sell out and a noisy crowd. Should be a good game but I hope you go home unhappy with the outcome, though otherwise happy with the trip.

pilar
07-28-2005, 01:51 AM
chargeroo, have you sat in the field sections? just how bad are the obstructions?

Chargeroo
07-28-2005, 09:04 AM
chargeroo, have you sat in the field sections? just how bad are the obstructions?
No, I never sat in the field sections but from what I read you misss an awful lot of the game from the first ten rows. Field section seast near the end zone are said to be okay.

Diehard_bolt
07-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Depends on the field section you sit in. Some sections are bad to be sitting in (lower field rows 1-8) and some are awesome. It basically is determind what is in front of you on the field it self (like the players bench).

The bench is about from the 35 yrd line to the other 35 yard line. Ad an extra 5-10 yards onto each end for the white carpet stuff they put down where the have equiptment and players standing around.

most of the lower rows behind these two areas (home and visitor's) you will be standing up 95% of the game and will also need to watch the jumbo-tron from time to time.

The rest of the lower field areas are really great with views and sounds and...AHHH I'm getting excited now!!! these other good LF sections you might stand a little if the first row next to the field stands up, then a domino effect will happen.

I sit on the edge of lower field before it turns into Field and on the 10 yard line.

These are the best seats in the house IMO. Every single person who has come to a game with us by choice or as a last minute option because something came up from one of our friends has had their jaw drop because of our vantage point.

Enough...I can go on forvever...I should post some pics I've taken from my seats some time.

pilar
07-28-2005, 11:45 AM
Depends on the field section you sit in. Some sections are bad to be sitting in (lower field rows 1-8) and some are awesome. It basically is determind what is in front of you on the field it self (like the players bench).

The bench is about from the 35 yrd line to the other 35 yard line. Ad an extra 5-10 yards onto each end for the white carpet stuff they put down where the have equiptment and players standing around.

most of the lower rows behind these two areas (home and visitor's) you will be standing up 95% of the game and will also need to watch the jumbo-tron from time to time.

The rest of the lower field areas are really great with views and sounds and...AHHH I'm getting excited now!!! these other good LF sections you might stand a little if the first row next to the field stands up, then a domino effect will happen.

I sit on the edge of lower field before it turns into Field and on the 10 yard line.

These are the best seats in the house IMO. Every single person who has come to a game with us by choice or as a last minute option because something came up from one of our friends has had their jaw drop because of our vantage point.

Enough...I can go on forvever...I should post some pics I've taken from my seats some time.

wow, thanks for all the information. i have field 34 row 4 seats to the dolphins game... maybe i should sell them? what do you think? i'm short 5'3" so, i don't know what i'll be able to see standing. hahahaahahaha.

i wish you would go on forever. :) i would love to see some pics!

Diehard_bolt
07-28-2005, 01:40 PM
wow, thanks for all the information. i have field 34 row 4 seats to the dolphins game... maybe i should sell them? what do you think? i'm short 5'3" so, i don't know what i'll be able to see standing. hahahaahahaha.

i wish you would go on forever. :) i would love to see some pics!

Where in the row are you at?

It shouldn't be that bad.

My first year I had the same section but row 2 on the aisle. We stood alot but I'm 6' 1".

Yeah you will be standing about 75% of time where you are at.

pilar
07-28-2005, 03:19 PM
i don't mind standing as long as i can see the action. :) :Football: :Helmet:

sooo7
07-29-2005, 04:35 PM
Hello there Steeler Fan... You cant buy single game tickets for that game. And if there are some packages left, youll be in the view... which sucks. Try Ebay. Or maybe make friends with a season ticket holder. I want to say sorry to the fellow Charger fans who will read this, I feel its bad luck to bash other teams.. Unless its the fairy Raiders..... TEE HEE

kensider
08-01-2005, 09:35 PM
Got my tix plus the extra I had to buy........already sold the other 2 game tix....see you all in October with the other Steeler fans that will overtake the stadium.....Later guys!

geekster
08-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Got my tix plus the extra I had to buy........already sold the other 2 game tix....see you all in October with the other Steeler fans that will overtake the stadium.....Later guys!

"Overtake" the stadium? It will be travelling at exactly zero mph.

ElRayo
08-10-2005, 05:02 PM
i got 20 steeler tiks. name your $game$ and the ticket is yours! angelxmontes@yahoo.com

punkitty
08-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Be nice to the Steeler fan, guys. I went to see the Charger vs the Steelers @ 3 Gutters Stadium the year after we kept them out of the Super Bowl (95? Im getting old). I was there with 2 Steeler fans & another Charger fan. I only saw 2 other Charger fans there. The Steeler fans were very kind & courteous to us, with very little heckling. Im sure that it helped that they kicked our butts, but I felt alot safer there than @ a home game against the Raiders

punkitty
08-12-2005, 08:20 PM
I actually like Field Level "obstructed view". You have to stand up sometimes to see over the players on the sidelines, but there is nothing better than being that close. Id rather have to stand some of the game than need binoculars to tell who's who. Plus, if you are real loud the players can hear you

psych0girl
08-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Last season my husband and I were in section 11 row 14 and those were pretty awesome seats. only sucked when they were playing on the other end of the field. We moved our seats over to the section directly across from section 11 so we can be with other Charger fans. Although, it was fun to be on the visiting team's side suring the Raider game!

newtswife
08-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Hey everyone we bought 4 season tickets unfortuently they are in the view section against the rail but we are only going to be using three of them so if you are interested in using ours for 50 bucks a game let me know. I am for real!!!! we origanlly bought them for a my brother but then he decided that he didnt want to go (loser) He he. Well You can email me at newtdogswife@aol.com

thanks oh and by the way you would be going with a single and attractive 45 yr old A married 22 yr old and a married 20 yr old (guy). Also my 2 yr old goes every now and then.

petelechem
08-16-2005, 12:24 PM
Hey everyone,

Three friends and are are in Cali for the Cowboys at Chargers game. We've been checking out ticket master but not seen tickets for sale there yet.

Are we too late and they have all sold or have they not gone on sale yet?

Cheers

Peter

espanto619
08-17-2005, 10:12 AM
Hey everyone,

Three friends and are are in Cali for the Cowboys at Chargers game. We've been checking out ticket master but not seen tickets for sale there yet.

Are we too late and they have all sold or have they not gone on sale yet?

Cheers

Peter
At this point your best bet is prob either Ebay or stubhub.com

PacificSexLegen
08-18-2005, 12:59 PM
I have 3 cheap steeler tickets selling on ebay (relative to what the others are selling for.) I was an ebay newb and accidently put "Pittsburghtsteelers" instead of "pittsburgh steelers" so not many people see them so the price is down relative to other tickets, here is the link if you are interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:31&item=6553852755

TheBoltCrew-IE
08-18-2005, 03:47 PM
I AGREE, its fun to talk crap but were still civilized were not traider fans for god sake.