PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Game

sd0wn
06-20-2005, 11:40 AM
If anyone cant attend the monday night game i would love to buy those tickets off of you.

I need 4 tickets but 2 is fine (want to take my two younger brothers too). I am willing to spend $125-$175 per ticket depending on its location.

This will be my first live charger game ever. Let me know if you can help out.

Chargers99
06-20-2005, 01:03 PM
try the mini packs or ticketmaster at the end of july

sd0wn
06-20-2005, 04:27 PM
try the mini packs or ticketmaster at the end of july

i will try ticketmaster in july if i cant get them before hand. But right now its June and i want to be able to sleep at night knowing i already had the tickets :(

Go Chargers! :Bolt:

StevenSD
06-20-2005, 09:05 PM
I'm buying my tickets off a season holder, 6th row, 35 yard line, field level :)

Bubba86
06-20-2005, 10:58 PM
I'm buying my tickets off a season holder, 6th row, 35 yard line, field level :)

im glad that you get to go, but you should know that being down on the 6th row isnt the best. youre so close to the field that about a third of the field is blocked by the guys standing up by the field.

9T3SVT
06-21-2005, 02:53 PM
I will have 4 extra tickets to the Steelers game PM me for details.

Diehard_bolt
06-27-2005, 11:19 PM
im glad that you get to go, but you should know that being down on the 6th row isnt the best. youre so close to the field that about a third of the field is blocked by the guys standing up by the field.

Not true...

It depends on what section you are in. If you are behind any of the benchs on either side, then yes.

I have season tix in Lower field for 10 years, but not behind the bench.

Best seats in the house! right on the 10 yard line in front of the cheerleaders.
Of course I need to look at the Jumbotron when the play is in the opposite endzone, but I get to talk smack to the opposing team players when they come to the end of the bench. I sit about 1 1/2 sections away from the end of the bench. :Bolt:

Bubba86
06-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Not true...

It depends on what section you are in. If you are behind any of the benchs on either side, then yes.

I have season tix in Lower field for 10 years, but not behind the bench.

Best seats in the house! right on the 10 yard line in front of the cheerleaders.
Of course I need to look at the Jumbotron when the play is in the opposite endzone, but I get to talk smack to the opposing team players when they come to the end of the bench. I sit about 1 1/2 sections away from the end of the bench. :Bolt:

ya but his are on the 35 yard line which are going to be blocked when the action is at that end. and then when it is on the other end and hed be actually able to see the whole field hell have to look at the jumbotron to see whats happening.

Diehard_bolt
06-27-2005, 11:51 PM
6th row is not too bad though, if you don't mind standing for 80 % of the game.

It's far up enough to see over the players heads.

I sit in th 7th row Lower field.

My first year I sat in LF 34 row two and you had no choice but to stand being that low and on the 25 yard line.

StevenSD
06-28-2005, 11:43 AM
I don't mind standing, if I did, I wouldn't be a regular at Sonoma concerts.

Besides that for this being my first game at the Q to see the Chargers, I don't really mind having the bench there, regardless of that fact, I still say I'm getting good seats.