PDA

View Full Version : Rate the sig pic above you...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

BallaBoi1991
06-21-2005, 07:44 PM
rating scale 1-10. ex: - 5, 7.25, ect...

1.)you post and say what the sig pic above you think should get as a rating. Tell why if you want...

2.)Have fun! Same thread in bucs.com. over 1600 posts!

so someone start off...

bubbachuck383
06-21-2005, 08:21 PM
6.5 a little plain but good and clean.

BallaBoi1991
06-22-2005, 01:04 PM
7.85/10. really good. Is Kiel a projected starter? I hope so I liked him when he was drafted a few years back...

mgpretzel
06-22-2005, 01:06 PM
7.85/10. really good. Is Kiel a projected starter? I hope so I liked him when he was drafted a few years back...

Kiel was and will be the starter! He owns!

Tycebrew
06-23-2005, 12:33 PM
MGpretzel - very cool sig. Love the shield and great colors. 7.75

wyattearp65
06-23-2005, 12:46 PM
no disrespect intended but I gotta give your's a 6.0, the flying pig is obscured and the charger logo is sideways, maybe you could of used a :Bolt: kinda like this, but thats my humble opinion!! :D

TD4LT
06-23-2005, 03:08 PM
8 nice pic and theme like the revolvers

Tycebrew
06-23-2005, 05:38 PM
no disrespect intended but I gotta give your's a 6.0, the flying pig is obscured and the charger logo is sideways, maybe you could of used a :Bolt: kinda like this, but thats my humble opinion!! :D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I want a different evaluation. The pig is great and the sideways bolt is unique.

TD4LT
06-23-2005, 05:43 PM
man a 6 is what you get i dont get the pig thing its not funny if it is suposed to be. Barely Chargers related except for the bolt.

Tycebrew
06-23-2005, 05:49 PM
man a 6 is what you get i dont get the pig thing its not funny if it is suposed to be. Barely Chargers related except for the bolt.

Dude - For those with serious beer knowledge, they know the flying pig represents one of the finest barleywine-style ales in the world... "Avery Hog Heaven Barleywine" and its made in Boulder, Colorado. Im a serious brewer as you can tell from the name. Mine pic is not the best... but a "6"... LOL.

And what does Wyatt Earps guns in his pic have to do with football??? But yet mine is supposed to to get a better score? LOL

BallaBoi1991
06-23-2005, 08:20 PM
TD4LT= 7/10 basic, yet clean and nice

Tycebrew = 6.85/10 - high quality. I'd like the sig better if that pig was made into sauage or soemthing but it looks solid. :D

Nutz-N-Boltz
06-23-2005, 09:46 PM
I would like to say all of your sigs are quite nice, however I like the idea of incorporating a little of ones self into the signature....

So, this being said I would rate TyceBrew and Wyatt's the highest, contrary to what some opinions have said..

Tyce = 9.5
Wyatt's = 9.0

Rest = just a bit lower, they're all very nice

Peace Out

mattmc223
06-23-2005, 10:10 PM

Of course Kiel is going to be the starter. Not to sound mean or anything but did you watch any games last year? Kiel is our starting strong safety.

Tycebrew
06-23-2005, 11:49 PM
I would like to say all of your sigs are quite nice, however I like the idea of incorporating a little of ones self into the signature....

So, this being said I would rate TyceBrew and Wyatt's the highest, contrary to what some opinions have said..

Tyce = 9.5
Wyatt's = 9.0

Peace Out

Way Cool Nutz and Boltz... you Moneymaker you.. I give much thanks to Bubbachuck for the great artwork.

wyattearp65
06-24-2005, 03:58 PM
Dude - For those with serious beer knowledge, they know the flying pig represents one of the finest barleywine-style ales in the world... "Avery Hog Heaven Barleywine" and its made in Boulder, Colorado. Im a serious brewer as you can tell from the name. Mine pic is not the best... but a "6"... LOL.

And what does Wyatt Earps guns in his pic have to do with football??? But yet mine is supposed to to get a better score? LOL
want some cheese with that wine?LOL
No need to single me out dude! just cuz your 4 year old designed your sig :D(I'm just kidding)I just rated it as I saw it!
I did'nt say It was bad I just said the flying pig was obscured and Kinda blurry and the bolt was sideways. that's all!
and by the way are'nt you kinda sensitive for a"brewmaster"? I'll tell what I'm gonna do, :D I'm gonna raise your rating to a 6.5 for your hurt feeling's.

wyattearp65
06-24-2005, 04:06 PM

Tyce = 9.5
Wyatt's = 9.0

Peace Out
Actually mine is better but I also gave tycebrew an extra .5 cause of the wine factor I like all of the sig's on this site cause they are used by charger fans, AND THATS KOOL!!!!
P.S. tycebrew all my ribbing is done only in jest and I mean no offence after all we are all charger bro's,Kool?

wyattearp65
06-24-2005, 04:12 PM
TYCEBREW*******

For those with serious beer knowledge, they know the flying pig represents one of the finest barleywine-style ales in the world... "Avery Hog Heaven Barleywine" and its made in Boulder, Colorado. Im a serious brewer as you can tell from the name

I Know a little about beer as I used to make this great cherry stout nice and creamy with the slight cherry after taste, yummy!!! :Beer:

Nutz-N-Boltz
06-24-2005, 05:03 PM
I drink alot of beer, does that count....

But I usually can't remember what it was I had whenever I have something good....but that's the point, right??

Peace Out

TylerDurden
06-24-2005, 06:27 PM
Ok, I'll participate in this thread because I am a BIG fan of these photo sigs.

BallaBoi1991 - 8 - Nice and clean but not all that jazzy.

BubbaChuck - 8.5 - Pretty sweet. Gotta love TK.

Pretz - 8.25 - Not bad but I know he could do better.

Wyatt - 9 - I am a sucker for originality and with Seau in there, even better.

Tyce:Beer: - 8.5 - Not the best quality. But I know your only allowed so many pixels. The originality is great.

TD4LT - 8.5 - This one is nice. The lightning in the backround looks cool.

Nutz-N-Bolts - 9.25 - Original and great quality. This one is really cool!!!

brzezic
06-24-2005, 06:44 PM
The blue colors are crisp and verying eye catching. I like the S. I rate it a 8 :Bolt:

TylerDurden
06-24-2005, 07:14 PM
The blue colors are crisp and verying eye catching. I like the S. I rate it a 8 :Bolt:

You must be rating Ballaboi1991's sig. But what about mine, I'm the one right above you. :D

I rate your photo sig a 9. Very nice!!!

CoronaDoug
06-24-2005, 07:26 PM
You must be rating Ballaboi1991's sig. But what about mine, I'm the one right above you. :D

I rate your photo sig a 9. Very nice!!!

Tyler. Yours looks like one off the bathroom wall.:D Clean it up! 6.6

TylerDurden
06-24-2005, 07:53 PM
Tyler. Yours looks like one off the bathroom wall.:D Clean it up! 6.6

HAHAHA!!!! WHAT, not even a 6.65? :D Thanks I needed a honest opinion. I wish that I could mess with my photo sig to make it better, but I am not all that creative, unfortunately. Plus I dont have the software.

Now as far as yours. HMMMM....... I guess its OK. It's kind of original (with AJ holding a Corona and all), but seems to me other posters do the whole beer theme too. You try to make Corona look like a great import, but we all know that it's just the BUD LIGHT of Mexico (and Mexico is no paradise, except for a few tourist cities of course). But you do have good quality in your photo sig, so I'll give you a 6.75.

Hey at least I rated it higher than you rated mine.

BTW, you wouldn't want me in your fantasy league anyway. 13-3 last time I played!!! :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, also AJ does not exactly look thrilled holding that "so called" beer!! :p

Honestly, I give you a 8.5. Pretty cool sig.

Nutz-N-Boltz
06-24-2005, 09:52 PM
I like yours alot Tyler, with the "blood" all over and the soap that looks like the "fight club" soap, very original and I've already said I like "themes"...

Peace Out

TylerDurden
06-24-2005, 11:58 PM
I like yours alot Tyler, with the "blood" all over and the soap that looks like the "fight club" soap, very original and I've already said I like "themes"...

Peace Out

Hey, thanks!! :Beer:

CoronaDoug
06-25-2005, 08:23 AM
HAHAHA!!!! WHAT, not even a 6.65? :D Thanks I needed a honest opinion. I wish that I could mess with my photo sig to make it better, but I am not all that creative, unfortunately. Plus I dont have the software.

Now as far as yours. HMMMM....... I guess its OK. It's kind of original (with AJ holding a Corona and all), but seems to me other posters do the whole beer theme too. You try to make Corona look like a great import, but we all know that it's just the BUD LIGHT of Mexico (and Mexico is no paradise, except for a few tourist cities of course). But you do have good quality in your photo sig, so I'll give you a 6.75.

Hey at least I rated it higher than you rated mine.

BTW, you wouldn't want me in your fantasy league anyway. 13-3 last time I played!!! :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, also AJ does not exactly look thrilled holding that "so called" beer!! :p

Honestly, I give you a 8.5. Pretty cool sig.

Dude I am CoronaDoug!:D Check your PM so you can go 3-13 this year.

Tycebrew
06-25-2005, 08:26 AM
TYCEBREW*******

For those with serious beer knowledge, they know the flying pig represents one of the finest barleywine-style ales in the world... "Avery Hog Heaven Barleywine" and its made in Boulder, Colorado. Im a serious brewer as you can tell from the name

I Know a little about beer as I used to make this great cherry stout nice and creamy with the slight cherry after taste, yummy!!! :Beer:

Cherry Stout... not bad. And my feelings werent hurt and I wasn't whining, I was being sarcastic... but good to see others get me in the 8's+ for originality.

Tycebrew
06-25-2005, 08:30 AM
Hey, thanks!! :Beer:

Tyler's sig is bold. Totally cool. 8.65

wyattearp65
06-25-2005, 10:39 AM
Cherry Stout... not bad. And my feelings werent hurt and I wasn't whining, I was being sarcastic... but good to see others get me in the 8's+ for originality.
Okee-dokee if ya say so!

TylerDurden
06-25-2005, 10:40 AM
Dude I am CoronaDoug!:D Check your PM so you can go 3-13 this year.

You're on dude!!!!! :D

LTfan4life
06-25-2005, 01:32 PM
Tyler- 9 out of 10. I love the blood on it.

BallaBoi1991
06-25-2005, 03:47 PM
7.5/10 = good quality. That Super Bowl trophy isn't real in your history though. :D But it will be I pick ya'll go win it all next year...

wyattearp65
06-25-2005, 09:24 PM
7.5/10 = good quality. That Super Bowl trophy isn't real in your history though. :D But it will be I pick ya'll go win it all next year...
8.5/10
I like it crisp and clean and no caffine,I like the simplicity of it, simple but it stands out :D

bubbachuck383
06-25-2005, 09:45 PM
wow wyatt that sig is by far the worst ive ever seen. i'll have to give it a 5 on a good day!...........................jk pretz nice sig i'll give er a 8.9.

wyattearp65
06-26-2005, 07:49 PM
wow wyatt that sig is by far the worst ive ever seen. i'll have to give it a 5 on a good day!...........................jk pretz nice sig i'll give er a 8.9.
Oh now i get where yer commin from, After a little research I found out you made tycebrew's sig! Its all crystal clear now! I knew there was some sort of connection. dont be offended, I Like most of your other sig's :p

Tycebrew
06-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Oh now i get where yer commin from, After a little research I found out you made tycebrew's sig! Its all crystal clear now! I knew there was some sort of connection. dont be offended, I Like most of your other sig's :p

There's absoultely no reason to call out my sig like that. Totally immature and unprofessional.

bubbachuck383
06-26-2005, 09:31 PM

hey man i'd like to see u even come close to makin tycebrews sig! you couldnt touch it with a ten foot poll.

mgpretzel
06-26-2005, 10:11 PM
You know what... this is getting out of hand. Come n guys. each sig takes Alot of time and hard work. Some people have different tastes. that doesn't mean you can bash it. come on peeps. as long as it has a Bolt on it it is cool in my book. were all charger fans here. GO BOLTS! now lets all get along

LTfan4life
06-26-2005, 11:32 PM
You know what... this is getting out of hand. Come n guys. each sig takes Alot of time and hard work. Some people have different tastes. that doesn't mean you can bash it. come on peeps. as long as it has a Bolt on it it is cool in my book. were all charger fans here. GO BOLTS! now lets all get along

Haha! I agree pretz. How bout my new sig courtesy of pretz? Im LUVIN it!!!

wyattearp65
06-27-2005, 11:31 AM
hey man i'd like to see u even come close to makin tycebrews sig! you couldnt touch it with a ten foot poll.
man, your a little hot under the collar, relax, breath deeply, count to 5 and ahhhh isnt that better? I said I like most of your other one's .dont take it so personally that I dont care for tycebrew's! It does'nt mean your a bad artist.
And beside's, who am I that my opinions mean so much to you? believe me I'm no art critic, after all if you like it and tyce like's it who give's a crap what I think anyways? and your right i could'nt make a sig if my life depended on it, who care's? I sure dont! :D Wyatt Out
Oh yeah I almost forgot :
GO CHARGERS!!! :Bolt:

bubbachuck383
06-27-2005, 12:08 PM
man, your a little hot under the collar, relax, breath deeply, count to 5 and ahhhh isnt that better? I said I like most of your other one's .dont take it so personally that I dont care for tycebrew's! It does'nt mean your a bad artist.
And beside's, who am I that my opinions mean so much to you? believe me I'm no art critic, after all if you like it and tyce like's it who give's a crap what I think anyways? and your right i could'nt make a sig if my life depended on it, who care's? I sure dont! :D Wyatt Out
Oh yeah I almost forgot :
GO CHARGERS!!! :Bolt:

i was just messin with you, i wasnt bein serious at all.

wyattearp65
06-27-2005, 12:18 PM
i was just messin with you, i wasnt bein serious at all.
thats no prob, I give your sig 9. very detailed :D the writing looks like it's glowing very kool! :Beer:

Nutz-N-Boltz
06-27-2005, 08:07 PM
Haha! I agree pretz. How bout my new sig courtesy of pretz? Im LUVIN it!!!

I like yours, the red is nice and the players are different than the same ole ones...is that reggie bush?

Peace Out

mgpretzel
06-27-2005, 08:19 PM
8/10

Like how both peps in the sig have the same poze. But I think it is too dark.

GOod sig though. wear that proudly!

Nutz-N-Boltz
06-27-2005, 08:42 PM
8/10

Like how both peps in the sig have the same poze. But I think it is too dark.

GOod sig though. wear that proudly!

Not only that but they are two of the best: LT and Chris Moneymaker (Winner of 2003 World Series of Poker Main Event).

Thanks for the rating, I have to give mad props to BubbaChuck383 for all the work though, I just had a vague idea, he made it happen!

I rate yours 8/10 also, I like the overall scheme with the symbols in the background, I think giving some homage to Leber is nice thought also.....I just posted a "Buy/Sell" question of whether Merriman will replace Leber by the end of the season as starter.....

Peace Out

eastcoast0024
06-27-2005, 09:11 PM
Hey Charger fans.lol haha..yea i just signed up,but have been reading the forums here for a while..how about my Sig? what you guys think? :p

mgpretzel
06-27-2005, 10:32 PM
6/10

LT sorda has a point on the side of his head. and I think the text could be better. Im geussing here but it was made in paintShop Pro?
Also Im not a fan of the BIG tall sigs

Chargeroo
06-27-2005, 10:42 PM
Hey Charger fans.lol haha..yea i just signed up,but have been reading the forums here for a while..how about my Sig? what you guys think? :p
It doesn't conform to the forum rules. Your sig. is 420 x 220 and has a file size of 80.36 K. The forum rules state -
Signature Size Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits.
For images in signatures: 1 image up to 450 pixels wide, 200 pixels tall and 20k in size
Animated images in Signatures are not allowed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your file size is more than four times the limit.
(It's darn sharp though)

eastcoast0024
06-28-2005, 10:47 AM
It doesn't conform to the forum rules. Your sig. is 420 x 220 and has a file size of 80.36 K. The forum rules state -
Signature Size Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits.
For images in signatures: 1 image up to 450 pixels wide, 200 pixels tall and 20k in size
Animated images in Signatures are not allowed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your file size is more than four times the limit.
(It's darn sharp though)

wow..sorry,calm down.dont getta get all uptight about it,i'll take it out.

mgpretzel
07-12-2005, 12:47 AM
I like it. who made you that. lol

Ok guys this is my new sig what ya all think?

LTfan4life
07-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Pretz, that's a real good pic! Check mine out!

Chargeroo
07-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Pretz, that's a real good pic! Check mine out!
Yours is very nice LTfan4life. I like it. We sure have a bunch of great sigs in this forum.

wilrab
07-13-2005, 08:03 AM
Mine is not quite as polished as others I have seen here but I thought I'd get other opinions on it. What do you guys think?

chargertom
07-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Classic wilrab. An 8.5 in my book. Chargeroo, yours I'd give an 11. The flag in the middle just does it for me. Sweet work (for a jarhead :D ).

Go Chargers! :Bolt:

BallaBoi1991
07-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Classic wilrab. An 8.5 in my book. Chargeroo, yours I'd give an 11. The flag in the middle just does it for me. Sweet work (for a jarhead :D ).

Go Chargers! :Bolt:

I like that one. 8.5/10.

How do you guys like my new one? I know it's small but with a 20KB limit I'll take quality in picture over quantity in picture...

broncossuck7
07-15-2005, 09:59 AM
bout a 6.5 ballaboi, not bad

hows mine, it matches my name and advatar perfectly:D

mgpretzel
07-15-2005, 02:18 PM
bout a 6.5 ballaboi, not bad

hows mine, it matches my name and advatar perfectly:D

I say 8.5 /10 bg is not the best but it looks good:D but then again that is my opinion lol

bubbachuck383
07-15-2005, 02:41 PM
mg thats gotta be a 10/10 great player and a great bg. how bout mine.

BCBoltFan
07-15-2005, 02:47 PM
I say 8.5 /10 bg is not the best but it looks good:D but then again that is my opinion lol
Yours is sweet pretz... nice back ground and c'mon, anything with the man Kassim is near the top, I'll say a 9.
bubba made mine and I'm really likin' it, it scared my daughter! As you can tell, I'm a defence fan!
bubbachuck383 for president!

wilrab
07-15-2005, 04:13 PM
mg thats gotta be a 10/10 great player and a great bg. how bout mine.

Very cool bubbachuck. Beat Down... classic:Bolt:

broncossuck7
07-15-2005, 07:40 PM
Wilrab i say 8. Pretty cool and is set up well

wilrab
07-16-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks bronkossuck7, I like yours too. It would be funny to add a pic of Plummer flippin the bird lol. I am pretty new to Photoshop so it took me awhile to put mine together but I like the way it turned out.

TylerDurden
07-16-2005, 11:18 AM
Hey Wilrab, great photo sig!!! I like the way your photo sig turned out too. You chose good pictures for your sig. I have to give you a 9.999999 for that. I think that is great that you made that sig on your own. I like the four pro-bowlers (I consider Donnie a pro-bowler) and the lightning in your sig. Also I like how it says "Respect the Bolt". So with that said, ROCK ON with your bad self!!

P.S. Thanks for the drinks last night!! :Beer: :D

wilrab
07-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Thanks Brother, I really like the graffiti on yours, very cool!!! And yeah thanks for the drinks too :Beer: , we will have to do it again soon.

TylerDurden
07-17-2005, 12:43 PM
For sure brother!!! :Beer: :Bolt:

broncossuck7
07-19-2005, 11:56 AM
TylerD- cool sig, i like the grafiti

DA BOLT FAN
07-19-2005, 01:09 PM
How can I get a copy of that? I'd like to send it out to some donkey fans I know.

TylerDurden
07-19-2005, 02:19 PM
TylerD- cool sig, i like the grafiti

Thanks for the compliment. I like my old sig, but I thought I would switch it up with this new one for a while.

Broncossuck7, your sig is a thing of beauty!! You have great action shots and your background is SICK!!!

broncossuck7
07-20-2005, 08:42 AM
How can I get a copy of that? I'd like to send it out to some donkey fans I know.

here you go Bolt fan> http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/7861/bronsucksig63711mk.jpg

wyattearp65
07-21-2005, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the compliment. I like my old sig, but I thought I would switch it up with this new one for a while.

Broncossuck7, your sig is a thing of beauty!! You have great action shots and your background is SICK!!!
Very kool sigs Tyler!!
Now you have 2
Their both really good!!
who did the new one?

TylerDurden
07-21-2005, 07:19 PM
Very kool sigs Tyler!!
Now you have 2
Their both really good!!
who did the new one?

Howdy, Wyatt!! :Bolt: Thanks, I am glad to see you like the new one too. I owe C}{ARG3R BIG TIME for my first one!! I love that one too. It is nice having two cool sigs, indeed!!

My current sig was done by "The Legendary MGPreztel!" :D (he'll get a kick out of that).

BTW, you definately have a "masterpiece", Wyatt!!! All I know, is that I will never get tired of seeing the two revolvers, Junior Seau, and the good 'ole WYATTEARP65 while I am browsing this forum. :Beer:

wyattearp65
07-21-2005, 09:28 PM
Howdy, Wyatt!! :Bolt: Thanks, I am glad to see you like the new one too. I owe C}{ARG3R BIG TIME for my first one!! I love that one too. It is nice having two cool sigs, indeed!!

My current sig was done by "The Legendary MGPreztel!" :D (he'll get a kick out of that).

BTW, you definately have a "masterpiece", Wyatt!!! All I know, is that I will never get tired of seeing the two revolvers, Junior Seau, and the good 'ole WYATTEARP65 while I am browsing this forum. :Beer:
your a hell of a nice guy Mr.Durden!! I dont care what anyone say's about you,
your Ace's in my book!!!
you got the first round let me get this one :Beer:

mgpretzel
07-21-2005, 10:00 PM

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO!

boltbacker_ed
09-29-2005, 11:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHA LMAO!I will rate this sig 8.75 Gates is awesome

daboltz
09-30-2005, 12:56 AM
8.0 I like the fouts , humphries, breese thing

boltbacker_ed
09-30-2005, 10:19 AM
What program is used to make these Sigs? Do they have a version for mac. Da Bolt- Thank you for your rank I rank yours an 8.5 it is cool.

LightEmUp
09-30-2005, 11:19 AM
What program is used to make these Sigs? Do they have a version for mac. Da Bolt- Thank you for your rank I rank yours an 8.5 it is cool.

Sig is an 8.0

Avy is a 10... way cool with the brick thing!

chargrgrl55
09-30-2005, 11:25 AM
Just adding mine

bubbachuck383
10-01-2005, 12:05 PM
Just adding mine

your sig is really cool i'll give it a 9

daboltz
10-01-2005, 12:11 PM
your sig is really cool i'll give it a 9

I'll give yours an 8.5 b/c LT is kewl

boltbacker_ed
10-04-2005, 09:59 AM
How do you guys like this new sig I got here? I might change back but I was wondering what you guy's think.

Boltman2004
10-07-2005, 01:13 AM
9/10- I really like it.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/Boltman2004/User%20cards/boltbannerdone0rs.jpg

rate that one.....

daboltz
10-07-2005, 07:05 PM
9/10- I really like it.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/Boltman2004/User%20cards/boltbannerdone0rs.jpg

rate that one.....

9.0 for both

Confuzed Azn
10-07-2005, 09:48 PM
8.75, very nice use of the throwback colors.

BCBoltFan
10-07-2005, 10:14 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/daboltz/DABOLTZv2.jpg
9.0 I like that Donnie's in there -go D- and I love that neon tube Bolt!

http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/903/carnellwilliams7id.jpg
8.25 The buc's logo is probably my favorite, way after the beloved Bolt! :Bolt:

SuperCharger_21
10-15-2005, 11:25 AM
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8899/bcbbolts3oo.jpg
Liked this one for a while. I like how the face divides the signature, and picture of Foley hunting Collins is good. 8.25/10

Rate mine, its right below in my sig.

C}{ARG3R
10-15-2005, 02:31 PM
ALL the sigs I make are 10s :D hehe

daboltz
10-16-2005, 12:49 AM
ALL the sigs I make are 10s :D hehe

I agree

10.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 for you

C}{ARG3R
10-16-2005, 11:54 AM
I agree

10.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 for you
hehe Thanks bro! I give yours a 10.111111111111111111111111111 :D

PaCkMaN
10-20-2005, 11:31 AM
9- I like the text effect and the overall style of the sig.

C}{ARG3R....how long have you been doing sigs? and are you using photoshop?

boltbacker_ed
10-20-2005, 02:17 PM
C}{ARG3R rocks when it comes to making sigs. I downloaded a trial version of photoshop do you think you can give me some pointers.

mgpretzel
10-20-2005, 02:31 PM
C}{ARG3R rocks when it comes to making sigs. I downloaded a trial version of photoshop do you think you can give me some pointers.

heres a site with alot of tuts for ps and you can get some tips from the guys there.

C}{ARG3R is one of the best I know. and he uses ps.

PaCkMaN
10-20-2005, 03:03 PM
www.good-tutorials.com is a nice place as well as www.greycobra.com

C}{ARG3R
10-20-2005, 05:48 PM
9- I like the text effect and the overall style of the sig.

C}{ARG3R....how long have you been doing sigs? and are you using photoshop?
Thanks PaCk! You know, I'm really not sure how long I've been making sigs. Yes I use PS and can't get enough of it. I like your sig and give you a 9 too. You do good work yourself and would be great if you could help supply our Bolt brothers and sisters with some of your bolt art. Go Chargers!

wyattearp65
10-20-2005, 07:35 PM
www.good-tutorials.com is a nice place as well as www.greycobra.com
Nice work pacman, I rate your's a 9.5
very kool!!

mgpretzel
10-20-2005, 07:40 PM
I think the text could be better.

If you could rate this one... I just made this LT one and Im using it somewhere else. but I thought you might like to see it

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/803/ablt5rc.jpg

C}{ARG3R
10-20-2005, 08:06 PM
I like both of your sigs MG. 9 for both!

wyattearp65
10-21-2005, 08:08 PM
I think the text could be better.

If you could rate this one... I just made this LT one and Im using it somewhere else. but I thought you might like to see it

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/803/ablt5rc.jpg
Well you could always fix the text I would'nt mind,
BTW your other sigs are very Kool!!

Dabolt
10-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Hey Guys could you rate my New Sig. Created by PackMan. Props to you Sig. Masters.

sandyk
10-22-2005, 05:20 PM
Hey Guys could you rate my New Sig. Created by PackMan. Props to you Sig. Masters.
9...That is cool, I love the powder blues & the "charging up" of the players.

Ice717
10-26-2005, 05:56 PM
i say about a 9.1 i like the lightning thing over the city, umm i just got a new one how about mine?

HBBoltGirl
10-26-2005, 06:03 PM
9 very nice sig.... brrrr

Dabolt
10-27-2005, 10:47 PM
i say about a 9.1 i like the lightning thing over the city, umm i just got a new one how about mine?

It works, I give it a 9 . Who made it?

daboltz
10-28-2005, 06:09 PM
It works, I give it a 9 . Who made it?

I give yours a 9.....................I would give it a 10 but you ripped off my name

jk :)

Currimos
10-29-2005, 10:30 AM
ooooh thats pretty sweet. I like the fonts you used. Ill give yours a 9.

boltbacker_ed
10-31-2005, 03:57 PM
ooooh thats pretty sweet. I like the fonts you used. Ill give yours a 9. Love the colors and I give it a 9 also

SDBOLTZSD
10-31-2005, 05:49 PM
testing me sig

Jammer23
10-31-2005, 06:11 PM
i give that sig about a 9. :D

HBBoltGirl
11-01-2005, 10:08 PM
critique me please... :-D 9.0

Podium
11-01-2005, 10:16 PM
I give it a 8.8. Very nice elements. I like the bolt and the background picture in it. Like the font on the name too. Good job.

HBBoltGirl
11-02-2005, 02:25 PM
very nice sig Podium .. 9.0
anyone want to use
this one ---> http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/sandchix/passrating.gif

sandyk
11-02-2005, 02:32 PM
very nice sig Podium .. 9.0
anyone want to use
this one ---> http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/sandchix/passrating.gif
That's cool! LT does have a great passing record!

mgpretzel
11-02-2005, 09:55 PM
sandyk That is one NICE sig ya got there. One of my favs by C}{ARG3R. 9.5/10

What about this one. just finished it up!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Nutz-N-Boltz
11-03-2005, 01:14 AM
Pretzel, I love your sig, Merriman is officially my 3rd favorite charger behind LT and Gatesy....10!!

Peace out

sandyk
11-03-2005, 12:18 PM
sandyk That is one NICE sig ya got there. One of my favs by C}{ARG3R. 9.5/10

What about this one. just finished it up!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Thanks, I just listed what I'd like & Whoop, there it was! I gotta sat I love the one you made, Lights Out is one of my favs,as you can see in mine I requested it B4 he played much so there were no photos of him in uni. Maybe some day I'll request a new one with him in uni but I sure like what C}{ARG3R did.:D

Jammer23
11-04-2005, 07:29 PM
hmm.. what about mine ? please rate this sig C}{ARG3R made for me. =p

Hamburglar
11-04-2005, 09:43 PM
hmm.. what about mine ? please rate this sig C}{ARG3R made for me. =p
your sig looks pimpin!:cool:

Jammer23
11-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Thanx, C}{ARG3R made it. :cool:

HBBoltGirl
11-05-2005, 07:11 PM
Thanx, C}{ARG3R made it. :cool:

9.8 the best one so far C}{ARGER way to Gooo!!

daboltz
11-06-2005, 06:54 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

esacal
11-07-2005, 06:41 PM
7 it is ok

daboltz
11-07-2005, 07:53 PM
7 it is ok

who asked you?

:)

bubbachuck383
11-08-2005, 10:10 PM
8...thats a pretty sweet sig how is my new one.

Jammer23
11-08-2005, 10:39 PM
I give it a 8.8 hah

HBBoltGirl
11-18-2005, 11:12 AM
check out my new sig a guy from chiefshuddle did it

chargrgrl55
11-18-2005, 11:20 AM
I give it a 9, like the thunder flashing!!

HBBoltGirl
11-19-2005, 09:29 AM
"Forum rules - animated sigs. not allowed. Also they must be 20 KB or less, yours was 93.85 KB" awwwww... man .. no animated and it was to big.. oh well.. i'll have to go back to my old one.. thank you chargergirl55 :D i liked it too.. i love yours .. i give it a 9.2

boltbacker_ed
11-20-2005, 06:53 AM
"Forum rules - animated sigs. not allowed. Also they must be 20 KB or less, yours was 93.85 KB" awwwww... man .. no animated and it was to big.. oh well.. i'll have to go back to my old one.. thank you chargergirl55 :D i liked it too.. i love yours .. i give it a 9.2 You surf? I like your sig 8.0

-Ions2Ground
11-20-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm new to this and this was my first attempt at a "siggie". I have a long way to go before mine starts to look like the fine ones in see on this thread. I used MS Picture It, do you have a better recommendation?

boltbacker_ed
12-19-2005, 01:19 AM
I'm new to this and this was my first attempt at a "siggie". I have a long way to go before mine starts to look like the fine ones in see on this thread. I used MS Picture It, do you have a better recommendation?
Photoshop I believe is what they are using. C}{arg3r is the great creator of this sig and avatar that I have.

BoltzFanInIraq
12-19-2005, 10:54 AM
Photoshop I believe is what they are using. C}{arg3r is the great creator of this sig and avatar that I have.

Pretty cool, I give yours a 7.

Nutz-N-Boltz
12-23-2005, 12:59 PM
I like your avatar 7
sig is no longer there...

Peace Out

TJ21
12-28-2005, 08:04 AM
Nice sig. I'll give it a 7.5 Is that actually you with the cash? :cool:

TJ21
02-10-2006, 04:20 PM
I had to ressurect this baby, because my new sig is smokin. ;) I made a Fouts one, because there are no specific players to make ones of in the offseason. I can't wait until we get a FA pickup or until the draft!

SDFaiderHater
02-10-2006, 05:47 PM
I had to ressurect this baby, because my new sig is smokin. ;) I made a Fouts one, because there are no specific players to make ones of in the offseason. I can't wait until we get a FA pickup or until the draft!

sweet, give it a 9.5

HighBoltage
02-10-2006, 06:02 PM
sweet, give it a 9.5

I dig the originality since everyone else goes rectangular. The mix of your name with the pix inside is a really cool idea. All while taking a shot at the Raydurs.......nice job.

I give it an 8.9

TJ21
02-10-2006, 06:49 PM
I dig the originality since everyone else goes rectangular. The mix of your name with the pix inside is a really cool idea. All while taking a shot at the Raydurs.......nice job.

I give it an 8.9
Heh, I don't if its fair for me to rate this one, considering I made it, but I'll give it a 7.

SDFaiderHater
02-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Heh, I don't if its fair for me to rate this one, considering I made it, but I'll give it a 7.

i like yours, given props to the players of old...well not really old, but you know what i mean. how do you like my terminator T5600???

BoltsWillgetaWR
02-21-2006, 12:51 AM
10 cause that's Charisma Carpenter and she's a Bolts girl.

Would do you guy's think of my sig ;)

TJ21
02-21-2006, 01:36 AM

Is that your own BoltWillgeta? Pretty nice stuff. I think we have an up and comer on our hands. Enjoy your time here man! :Beer:

I give a 9.5 for pure visual quality. :Beer:

SDFaiderHater
02-21-2006, 05:50 AM

the best thing is that i thought she was completely HOT before i even knew she was a former Chargergirl...then it was just like icing on the cake.

HighBoltage
02-21-2006, 02:58 PM
I got a new one so I have to ask what you guys think.

TJ21
02-21-2006, 03:00 PM
I got a new one so I have to ask what you guys think.
Looks good. :) 7.5

SDFaiderHater
02-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Looks good. :) 7.5

i scanned the autograph i have of her, and added it to my sig...of course i changed the color from silver pen to red, and unfortunatly guys, i cant post the original picture, its from a certain magazine that cant be shown on here.

TJ21
02-21-2006, 03:21 PM
i scanned the autograph i have of her, and added it to my sig...of course i changed the color from silver pen to red, and unfortunatly guys, i cant post the original picture, its from a certain magazine that cant be shown on here.
Looks like you may have beveled it a bit too much. But otherwise it still looks pretty attractive. 8.9 :Beer:

SDFaiderHater
02-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Looks like you may have beveled it a bit too much. But otherwise it still looks pretty attractive. 8.9 :Beer:

i wanted it to look puffy and thick, like lipstick does when you use it to write with...

TJ21
02-21-2006, 03:46 PM
i wanted it to look puffy and thick, like lipstick does when you use it to write with...
Oh! I see. It looks good. http://forums.chargers.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

SDFaiderHater
02-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Oh! I see. It looks good. http://forums.chargers.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

thanks, i really like your brees sig, my autographed picture looks even better...lol.

LaDainianX21
02-22-2006, 07:46 PM
8.2/10 Good job!

SDFaiderHater
02-22-2006, 07:51 PM
8.2/10 Good job!

they are probably going to make you only use 1 sig...there is some pretty strict restrictions to the size of sigs brotha, but while they are up, they look nice.

take that back, they are going to make you cut the size(kb) on both to even be able to use them.

LaDainianX21
02-22-2006, 08:31 PM
How's the sig look now?

SDFaiderHater
02-22-2006, 08:33 PM
How's the sig look now?

it still looks tight, and it fits into the size limit.

TJ21
02-25-2006, 06:55 PM
What do you think of this one?

Found the CBS pic on SOSD.com- :Beer:

SDFaiderHater
02-25-2006, 10:39 PM
What do you think of this one?

Found the CBS pic on SOSD.com- :Beer:

that cool man, i really hope they get it worked out, or im going to have to have a second favorite team.

LTfan4life
02-26-2006, 01:36 AM
Tahir- your sig has nice detail. One of the best I've seen :Beer:

Anyways...It's 1:30 in the morning here. Someone rate me so I can be entertained for a while :)

HighBoltage
02-27-2006, 01:25 PM
Tahir- your sig has nice detail. One of the best I've seen :Beer:

Anyways...It's 1:30 in the morning here. Someone rate me so I can be entertained for a while :)
Simple, classic, and I love the past/present concept of LT with the trophy he will be holding come February 2007.

HighBoltage
02-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Rate the new one I got from SDFaiderHater?

mgpretzel
03-01-2006, 08:16 PM
he hasn't been doing em long so Ill give it a 7/10.

keep workin hard SDFaiderHater.

Ok... what ya guys think of my new sig?

SDFaiderHater
03-01-2006, 08:22 PM
he hasn't been doing em long so Ill give it a 7/10.

keep workin hard SDFaiderHater.

Ok... what ya guys think of my new sig?

lol of course im not going to be able to do the stuff you and the other do, im basically learning this stuff by just messin with it.

anywho, i like it man, ill give it an 8/10.

mgpretzel
03-01-2006, 08:30 PM
lol of course im not going to be able to do the stuff you and the other do, im basically learning this stuff by just messin with it.

anywho, i like it man, ill give it an 8/10.

hey thats how I learned! I think its the best way to learn too! keep goin your gettin better

TJ21
03-01-2006, 08:40 PM
hey thats how I learned! I think its the best way to learn too! keep goin your gettin better
Nice Sig. I like the color and rough texture.

How bout this old classic? V

SDFaiderHater
03-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Nice Sig. I like the color and rough texture.

How bout this old classic? V

1/10, no offense, but come on tahir, a PR sig...tisk tisk.

TJ21
03-03-2006, 01:09 PM
1/10, no offense, but come on tahir, a PR sig...tisk tisk.
Actually when I posted it, it was my old "Daniel Francis Fouts" one (the best I ever made in my opinion.)

I'll give it 10/10 for sheer beauty ;).

This Rivers one is my attempt at consoling myself. As time ticks ever quickly away, it seems more and more evident that Brees will not be with us. And as gut wrenching that is (I actually lost sleep over it one night. I actually lost sleep over the idea of him being a Dolphin on Madden next year and us having the "82" quality QB instead of the "91" quality QB (Madden Ratings)) I think it's time I slowly break myself in on sporting more PR stuff.

It's going to be a long trend of LT and AG sigs if Brees is truly gone, but this one is more of a request to PR... a demand really. It's his responsibility to live up to the year Brees had this season. Brees had a great season, but it's not as impossible to live up to as his 2004 hall of fame caliber performance. I think Phil can get an 88+ rating if he keeps his cool and DOESN'T BUST!

All that being said. I still have a shred of hope. :9:

SDFaiderHater
03-03-2006, 01:18 PM
Actually when I posted it, it was my old "Daniel Francis Fouts" one (the best I ever made in my opinion.)

I'll give it 10/10 for sheer beauty ;).

This Rivers one is my attempt at consoling myself. As time ticks ever quickly away, it seems more and more evident that Brees will not be with us. And as gut wrenching that is (I actually lost sleep over it one night. I actually lost sleep over the idea of him being a Dolphin on Madden next year and us having the "82" quality QB instead of the "91" quality QB (Madden Ratings)) I think it's time I slowly break myself in on sporting more PR stuff.

It's going to be a long trend of LT and AG sigs if Brees is truly gone, but this one is more of a request to PR... a demand really. It's his responsibility to live up to the year Brees had this season. Brees had a great season, but it's not as impossible to live up to as his 2004 hall of fame caliber performance. I think Phil can get an 88+ rating if he keeps his cool and DOESN'T BUST!

All that being said. I still have a shred of hope. :9:

im just kiddin man, i still like youre Drew Brees, #1 quarterback for the san diego chargers one the best...its nice...the one you made for Tomlinson21 is way good too. wait tell i debut my new sig, its going to turn some heads.

LTfan4life
03-04-2006, 02:02 AM
im just kiddin man, i still like youre Drew Brees, #1 quarterback for the san diego chargers one the best...its nice...the one you made for Tomlinson21 is way good too. wait tell i debut my new sig, its going to turn some heads.

I'm totally diggin the sig. It just looks...good. It's not cluttered but it has nice detail. I like the red circle off of LT's ear. 8.5/10

SDFaiderHater
03-04-2006, 02:05 AM
I'm totally diggin the sig. It just looks...good. It's not cluttered but it has nice detail. I like the red circle off of LT's ear. 8.5/10

if you see the picture normally, hes got some giant rocks hangin from his ears...

LTfan4life
03-04-2006, 02:09 AM
if you see the picture normally, hes got some giant rocks hangin from his ears...

I figured. I like the red circle around his ear and the little light beams coming off it. Snazzy. :)

TJ21
03-04-2006, 03:29 AM
I'll give it 6/10. The rocks look great but I'm too used to seeing Lens Flare effect. If I didn't have PS, I'd probably give it 8/10. Nice job SD :Beer: . :)

LTfan4life
03-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Check out the new one....thanks to Tahir for it! :)

TJ21
03-05-2006, 03:13 PM
Check out the new one....thanks to Tahir for it! :)
I think the Script font really makes the sig and the pic you gave me made great. I've never seen a High-res pic of Merriman giving the #1 sign.

KJ707
03-13-2006, 04:43 PM
7/10 its creative...

This is my first post! WhooHoo! I came here to drop by because on the the bucs message board there is a quite a few people who stop by and post here, I guess. I made these 2(well 3 if you count the font remix) LT sigs, so rate up people.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/playsony2000/LT.png

Font Remix
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/playsony2000/LTREMIX.png

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/playsony2000/LT2.png

LTfan4life
03-13-2006, 04:56 PM
I think the Script font really makes the sig and the pic you gave me made great. I've never seen a High-res pic of Merriman giving the #1 sign.

Thank google :)

SDFaiderHater
03-13-2006, 05:19 PM
7/10 its creative...

This is my first post! WhooHoo! I came here to drop by because on the the bucs message board there is a quite a few people who stop by and post here, I guess. I made these 2(well 3 if you count the font remix) LT sigs, so rate up people.

Font Remix

pretty cool man, 8/10 and 7/10...

C}{ARG3R
03-13-2006, 05:59 PM
7/10 its creative...

Font Remix

Nice work! I give it a 9 :Beer:

Podium
03-13-2006, 06:01 PM
I give C}{ARGER's a 9. When are you gonna put up the one from the contest? That was sweet.

TJ21
03-13-2006, 06:15 PM
I give C}{ARGER's a 9. When are you gonna put up the one from the contest? That was sweet.
It wasn't just the fact that it was 3-D. If you look closely, you'll see the crowd holding up the L.T. sign. Very sweet! :Beer: I give that sig a 9.9/10.

KJ707
03-13-2006, 07:24 PM
I made a quick sig.

Rate this one too, My going to alternate Jessica Alba sig.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/playsony2000/Jess20k.jpg

TJ21
03-14-2006, 04:25 PM
10/10. Jessica Alba is smokin.

Come on people. My new sig is good stuff. VERY GOOD STUFF! :D

Rivers2Gates
03-17-2006, 12:08 AM
What do you guys think of my very first sig? it took me along time i know i know its not that good but keep in mind its my first :D

Sirbob
03-17-2006, 09:44 AM
Nice sig,
College loses something...
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/XXSirbobXX/sig_meriman.jpg

BoltsAFCWest#1
03-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Nice Sig! 9/10. Brings back good memories of Peyton eating astroturf.

KJ707
03-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Nice Sig! 9/10. Brings back good memories of Peyton eating astroturf.

Nice blend of everything. 8.5/10

SDFaiderHater
03-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Nice blend of everything. 8.5/10

yous is simple, but nice...give it 7/10.

TheIceCreamMan
03-17-2006, 06:03 PM
5/10 kinda blury... pretty nice

SDFaiderHater
03-17-2006, 06:47 PM
5/10 kinda blury... pretty nice

yea im kinda working with making borders...its a work in progress.

TheIceCreamMan
03-17-2006, 07:13 PM
wut program u have?

SDFaiderHater
03-17-2006, 09:34 PM
wut program u have?

photoshop.

KJ707
03-17-2006, 10:17 PM
6.5/10 Its just bland.

Hamburglar
03-18-2006, 04:05 AM
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8313/firstsig7iu.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Yeah check that out no one can top that :D
And i made it all by myself :p

TJ21
03-18-2006, 09:45 AM
6.9 It looks good.

And SD's is 8.5 without the border because it reminds me of that painting "scream" and 7.0 with the border because it kind of takes away from the sig itself...

SDFaiderHater
03-18-2006, 10:11 AM
6.9 It looks good.

And SD's is 8.5 without the border because it reminds me of that painting "scream" and 7.0 with the border because it kind of takes away from the sig itself...

so basically, no one likes the border, point takin

TCUFAN5
03-18-2006, 11:13 AM
SDFAIDERHATER 8.5 cant go wrong with the kid Shawne... like the graphix..

Dago81Sd
03-18-2006, 11:21 AM
^ TCU, the draft is over. ;)

TJ21
03-18-2006, 12:49 PM
^ TCU, the draft is over. ;)
^Dago. 8.0

Blends Well. And is very Memorable.

TJ21
03-18-2006, 12:50 PM
so basically, no one likes the border, point takin
It's not that I don't like. It just doesn't fit in with the sig. :-/

KJ707
03-18-2006, 01:34 PM
7/10 I like the theme.

BCBoltFan
03-18-2006, 01:41 PM
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9586/shea1zu.jpg

C'mon... you can fix the uniform can't you?

KJ707
03-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Can people stop skipping me please?

Hamburglar
03-18-2006, 03:04 PM
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/4585/untitled14lc.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Lol, made another:D

Dago81Sd
03-18-2006, 03:10 PM
^Dago. 8.0

Blends Well. And is very Memorable.

Thanks. I just threw it together. I'm looking to make another one when I have a little time.

KJ707
03-18-2006, 03:44 PM
Can people stop skipping me please?

HELLO WHATS WITH THIS?!

Hamburglar
03-18-2006, 03:46 PM
HELLO WHATS WITH THIS?!
lol sorry :p, I like your its looks very groovy :D Ill give it a 9

BCBoltFan
03-18-2006, 03:47 PM
HELLO WHATS WITH THIS?!
Please check here (http://forums.chargers.com/showpost.php?p=1036677&postcount=183)!

KJ707
03-18-2006, 04:16 PM
Please check here (http://forums.chargers.com/showpost.php?p=1036677&postcount=183)!

At that time I had a different sig.

Dago81Sd
03-18-2006, 04:43 PM
^ What text did you use and how did you filter the background behind Joey Galloway?

Hamburglar
03-18-2006, 07:06 PM
^ What text did you use and how did you filter the background behind Joey Galloway?
Yeah i wanna kow how you did your backround too...

BCBoltFan
03-18-2006, 07:12 PM
At that time I had a different sig.

K... your sigs are nice and clean, interesting look to the color/background. They need a little more pizazz. The one here is nice, just the wrong team-> 7 :Helmet:

mk87
03-18-2006, 09:03 PM
K... your sigs are nice and clean, interesting look to the color/background. They need a little more pizazz. The one here is nice, just the wrong team-> 7 :Helmet:
Your sig's alright, but it's the beautiful avatar that has caught my attention... 10.0/A+++++! Whoever did it must be an art genius.

LOL... and my current sig doesn't qualify to be rated, but here's an old I made (yes, I spelled his name wrong):

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/artichokeheart/celebs%20and%20random%20crap/super.gif

Hamburglar
03-18-2006, 09:06 PM
Ok Im think I might be getting a hang of this
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2956/electricblurmerriman7pi.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

BCBoltFan
03-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Your sig's alright, but it's the beautiful avatar that has caught my attention... 10.0/A+++++! Whoever did it must be an art genius.

LOL... and my current sig doesn't qualify to be rated, but here's an old I made (yes, I spelled his name wrong):

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/artichokeheart/celebs%20and%20random%20crap/super.gif
In case you guys haven't guessed, Diz made my av... it is beautiful!
Thanks dear.
And remember Diz... just because people can't understand you, doesn't make you an artist!

Hamburglar
03-18-2006, 09:16 PM
And this one too....
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/4659/lightningshinelt7ox.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Hamburglar
03-18-2006, 09:46 PM
My Last one.....
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4255/stevefoley1gv.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

SDFaiderHater
03-19-2006, 12:02 AM
My Last one.....
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4255/stevefoley1gv.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

not too bad man, keep at it.

give them a combined 6/10.

Hamburglar
03-19-2006, 12:23 AM
not too bad man, keep at it.

give them a combined 6/10.
Thanks Anything above a 5 is fantastic :cool: I like your sig it is looking spiffy

SDFaiderHater
03-19-2006, 12:30 AM
Thanks Anything above a 5 is fantastic :cool: I like your sig it is looking spiffy

you'd be surprised what you can do with some lens flares and the chrome Filter.

TJ21
03-19-2006, 12:41 AM
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9586/shea1zu.jpg

C'mon... you can fix the uniform can't you?
Erm, maybe... but only for you BC! Damnit, only for you! ;)

mk87
03-19-2006, 12:53 AM
you'd be surprised what you can do with some lens flares and the chrome Filter.

Have you guys been acquainted with Brushes? Gosh those things are addictive... but I am a true artist (despite what that man BC says) therefore I do not use other people's brushes (often).

Rivers2Gates
03-19-2006, 01:21 AM
What about this one below!! its my second sig. and i know it doesnt look great yet but im still trying. what do you think any suggestions?

SDFaiderHater
03-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Have you guys been acquainted with Brushes? Gosh those things are addictive... but I am a true artist (despite what that man BC says) therefore I do not use other people's brushes (often).

yea the fist in my avitar is a brush.

BCBoltFan
03-19-2006, 10:04 AM

Erm, maybe... but only for you BC! Damnit, only for you! ;)
You guys make it seem like I'm a high maintainence PITA. :)

TJ21
03-19-2006, 10:32 AM
You guys make it seem like I'm a high maintainence PITA. :)
I hate PETA... :confused:

;)

mk87
03-19-2006, 02:40 PM
Here are three of my favorite sites for brushes:

http://veredgf.fredfarm.com/vbrush/main.html
http://www.hybrid-genesis.com
http://magicbox.ti-fi.com

They're maintained by girls so you know they're quality :)

Just kidding... I don't know...

TJ21
03-19-2006, 04:10 PM
DAMN CTD! Those are some high-quality links, in actuality. Where'd you get your hands on em? :Beer:

mk87
03-19-2006, 04:21 PM
DAMN CTD! Those are some high-quality links, in actuality. Where'd you get your hands on em? :Beer:

EVERYWHERE!

Dago81Sd
03-19-2006, 04:27 PM
I wonder what else is in CTD favorites? GIVE IT UP

TJ21
03-19-2006, 04:41 PM
I wonder what else is in CTD favorites? GIVE IT UP
Here! Here! I'm working on a Kaeding wall using only one set of those brushes alone. What else you got CTD!!!?

mk87
03-19-2006, 05:01 PM
Oh geesh!

another favorite is http://www.touchstonesart.com, but there are no previews for the things you can download.

did you guys try the "links" part of the three previous sites i gave you? XD

umm... i barely touch my photoshop nowadays, but just last year i was an avid photoshopper so i can't remember. i also just bought a new computer recently blah blah blah... you know the rest... lost/forgot all the links.

----

Oh darnit... I knew I should've kept avoiding this forum... you guys inspired me to Photoshop again! Blah... I have 3 chapters to read for Humanities... lol.

Here are some more links for brushes, textures, tutorials, etc.

http://ti-fi.com/digitalbristle/
all the sites on ti-fi.com (http://ti-fi.com/)
http://www.aethereality.net/
http://braggadocio.org/

BCBoltFan
03-19-2006, 10:38 PM
I hate PETA... :confused:

;)
No no... PITA Pain In The Ass

BCBoltFan
03-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Is that a Canadian thing?

Cos here we have SOB and POS :D

All sound like diseases or football positions.

I hate acronym.s
No, we got those ones here to.

Stop Offensive Bodyodor and Point of Sale, right? :)

mk87
03-19-2006, 11:06 PM
No, we got those ones here to.

Stop Offensive Bodyodor and Point of Sale, right? :)

Stop trying to get me banned.

TJ21
03-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Stop trying to get me banned.
STTGMB...

while we're achronyzing things...

Sirbob
03-20-2006, 02:31 PM
I like how clean it is.
and the gleam

mk87
03-20-2006, 02:47 PM
I like how clean it is.
and the gleam
10, Bob. Obvious pro. I know the colors look kind of washed out because you have to have it ~20kb or else it would be vibrant. I like how meticulous it is. And the way you position the pictures are nice and proportional. Very balanced.

(lol, don't rate my sig).

JCDavey
03-20-2006, 03:17 PM
10, Bob. Obvious pro. I know the colors look kind of washed out because you have to have it ~20kb or else it would be vibrant. I like how meticulous it is. And the way you position the pictures are nice and proportional. Very balanced.

(lol, don't rate my sig).10, nice hoots on the chick in the yellow shirt

TheIceCreamMan
03-20-2006, 03:36 PM
7/10... kinda scares me but pretty cool

TJ21
03-21-2006, 04:42 PM
7.0 The lightning blend nicely.

TheIceCreamMan
03-21-2006, 04:47 PM
pshhh ya ...lol but if i had photo shop..dude i make such sick ones.. cuz i have a great imagination.. nah fa real i do... daum $700....

mk87
7.0 The lightning blend nicely.

What's up with the butterflies and flowers, tahirjon? That looks like something I'd do... lol.

mk87
pshhh ya ...lol but if i had photo shop..dude i make such sick ones.. cuz i have a great imagination.. nah fa real i do... daum $700....
Hahahahahahahahahahhah.... silly.

TheIceCreamMan
03-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahhah.... silly.
silly rabbit trix are for kids... lol...

nah but i wish i had money... everything so expensive these days lol

mk87
03-21-2006, 04:51 PM
silly rabbit trix are for kids... lol...

nah but i wish i had money... everything so expensive these days lol

Awww... we need more people like you in the world!

And less people like me. :D

TheIceCreamMan
03-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Awww... we need more people like you in the world!

And less people like me. :D

don't worry my child, I wish i had a wife u liked the chargers, or even football at that...

I shuld riite a book, I think ill become an author, and get rich then by photoshop 13 times so i can rub it in the makers face.. for makin it soo much money!!!!! :p :Beer:

TJ21
03-21-2006, 05:03 PM
What's up with the butterflies and flowers, tahirjon? That looks like something I'd do... lol.
It reminds of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I love that movie.

TheIceCreamMan
03-21-2006, 08:28 PM
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/646/300merriman101005mnf3dj.jpg

my first try on photoshop.. it sux lol.. ill get better

KJ707
03-21-2006, 08:54 PM
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/646/300merriman101005mnf3dj.jpg

my first try on photoshop.. it sux lol.. ill get better

*** is that?? Stars??! LOL

TheIceCreamMan
03-21-2006, 09:01 PM
ehh, dude i ahve no idea wut to do,, sry!!! lol... just got the photo shop cs thingy

TheIceCreamMan
03-21-2006, 09:01 PM
how doo u guys get designes in the back and all that stuff

TJ21
03-21-2006, 09:41 PM
*** is that?? Stars??! LOL
Nice sig KJ.

Hey Mortal, just keep messing around with it. You'll get good. :)

Sirbob
03-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Nice sig KJ.

Hey Mortal, just keep messing around with it. You'll get good. :)I'm going to get the actual PSD of my work so you can get into the madness. BTW I don't name layer.. too lazy

BTW you text on the top of the sig and the type on tomlinson + the butterflies.......... looks like a Mariah Carrie CD
Does the team you work with do music?

Hamburglar
03-21-2006, 11:04 PM
how doo u guys get designes in the back and all that stuff
I just look on this site and check out whats cool and use it as my backround :D
http://www.tutorialoutpost.com/photoshop-effects/