PDA

View Full Version : Playboy Charger

Xnjgirl
06-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Hey, just wanted to let all you Charger fans know that my daughter who is one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends is appearing in the November issue of Playboy and she is a huge Charger fan, so she is surrounded by Charger items in her shot! CHeck it out in November! :Helmet:

Chargeroo
06-24-2005, 10:28 PM
I don't think the people that post in here will have any interest at all in a party clothed beautiful girl in a room full of Charger goodies. - Naw, that's not for us! :D

MMJ4mil
06-24-2005, 11:16 PM
heh, what is her name?

SDRaiderH8er
06-25-2005, 07:36 AM
Hey, just wanted to let all you Charger fans know that my daughter who is one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends is appearing in the November issue of Playboy and she is a huge Charger fan, so she is surrounded by Charger items in her shot! CHeck it out in November! :Helmet:
Whats her phone number :p

conair103
06-25-2005, 12:35 PM
awesome. :D

4daLoveofMoney
06-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Where do u live?

"The Wall"
06-25-2005, 02:58 PM
Those girls are idiots what can an old man do for them besides give them money and put them in calenders. Tell her to leave Hugh and come to me.

SDRaiderH8er
06-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Those girls are idiots what can an old man do for them besides give them money and put them in calenders. Tell her to leave Hugh and come to me.

Now you are beginning to understand things, he has money and you dont.

You can wish all you want, but he has the say so. And the envy of alomst every man in the World.

denverboltfan
06-25-2005, 09:16 PM
Now you are beginning to understand things, he has money and you dont.

You can wish all you want, but he has the say so. And the envy of alomst every man in the World.

Good thing you said ALMOST (I assume alomst is supposed to be almost). I wouldn't trade places with Heffner for all the tea in China ( I also assume that there is a * of tea in China).

Typing around the language filter is a violation of this forums rules -Moderator

IgorUnchained
06-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Good thing you said ALMOST (I assume alomst is supposed to be almost). I wouldn't trade places with Heffner for all the tea in China ( I also assume that there is a * of tea in China).

I wouldnt trade my life for Hugh Hefners life right now, but Id take his 20's, 30's, and 40's anyday. Im no slouch with the ladies, despite an excess of body hair and a "spare tire" that wouldnt fit on an 18 wheeler.....but Ive still never had my own grotto or 3 girlfriends at a time.

Actually, now that I think of it, having 3 girlfriends would only be cool for a couple hours a day while it would probably be a bit annoying and expensive the rest of the time. I still want my own mansion and grotto though :Beer: !

punkitty
07-18-2005, 10:43 AM
You must be so proud

dmercado70
07-29-2005, 06:30 PM
i want to marry her !!! i too am a charger fan to the core and would be honored to have your daughter to be my wife ? ( dont worry about what my wife and children would say ) . . .
================================================== =====
the earth will quake as the heavens reign above the charger blue skies !!!

ps. can i call
you mom ?

boltbacker_ed
08-12-2005, 01:32 AM
hefner may have all the girlfriends he likes but when he has to give account for his life i think he would be dissapointed. There is a lot more to life than a naked women. p0rn has killed more marriages and has destroyed the minds of men all around the world. Stats will prove what i am saying. To advertise your daughter so men could lust after her is degrading to your daughters value as a women. to men she just becomes a piece of meat. Relationships sure have taken a turn for the worse and moral values have become a fairy tale.

CHKChargers
08-15-2005, 09:47 PM
Thats cool. Can't wait. :D

Dan40
08-15-2005, 10:05 PM
I'll echo Fark.com. This thread is worthless without pictures! :D

dmercado70
10-15-2005, 10:58 PM

hey gang , before i go out to buy this november issue . i was wondering if anybody seen this yet ( those who have it already ) ? the thought about this charger fan taking a few nude pic's seems so damn intresting to me . hugh hefner should have a book dedicated to the entire nfl fans each team having there top 11 girls sporting sexy team logo undies to wet tanktops shots . calling this issue ( special teams issue ) . i would collect them all as well as the rest of you guys and girls . . .
================================================== =====
the earth will quake as the heavens reign avove the charger blue skies !!!

Nutz-N-Boltz
10-16-2005, 12:50 AM
hefner may have all the girlfriends he likes but when he has to give account for his life i think he would be dissapointed. There is a lot more to life than a naked women. p0rn has killed more marriages and has destroyed the minds of men all around the world. Stats will prove what i am saying. To advertise your daughter so men could lust after her is degrading to your daughters value as a women. to men she just becomes a piece of meat. Relationships sure have taken a turn for the worse and moral values have become a fairy tale.

Alot more to life than naked women?!?!? If you say so.....

Peace Out

RBloom
10-16-2005, 03:50 AM

dAMN .......DO YOU HAVE MONEY AND HOLLYWOOD CLOUT?

HBBoltGirl
10-16-2005, 10:50 PM

yeah right they are the idiots.. lol hmm..... live in a mansion... or a crappy ass apartment... LOL think i'll take the mansion!!

C}{ARG3R
10-18-2005, 03:50 AM
Sweet! Sig Material! :p

StevenSD
10-18-2005, 11:41 AM
You must be a proud father.

Ice717
10-18-2005, 07:49 PM
yo i that junk look good just lil bit

hambone
10-18-2005, 09:02 PM
i think he's kidding...cant imagine to many guys being happy their daughter is in a magazine naked that they look at

SDRANGER619
10-18-2005, 09:47 PM
hefner may have all the girlfriends he likes but when he has to give account for his life i think he would be dissapointed. There is a lot more to life than a naked women. p0rn has killed more marriages and has destroyed the minds of men all around the world. Stats will prove what i am saying. To advertise your daughter so men could lust after her is degrading to your daughters value as a women. to men she just becomes a piece of meat. Relationships sure have taken a turn for the worse and moral values have become a fairy tale.Dang why be so judgemental!! I'm sure you have the stats to show failed relationships because of p0rn but if you think about it, p0rn has killed these marriages/relationships because the people in those relationships let that happen. They let it take over their lives. That right there is where the problem lies. Sexuality is not a bad thing if you express it in a healthy non evasive manner.

C}{ARG3R
10-20-2005, 08:15 AM
Where are you people getting that the starter of this thread is a guy? I don't see why this person would choose a user name like Xnjgirl if she were a guy. :rolleyes: