PDA

View Full Version : Streamload Users

UFOz8MyGoat
06-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Any Streamload Users Out There??? It's So Hard To Find Other Users... Since The Company Is In SD I Figured Maybe Thier Would Be Some Users Here.

My xStream Mail Is UFOz8MyGoat

Lets Get A List Going Here !!!

joelbolt
06-28-2005, 11:54 PM
I have an account but I only used it to transfer files from home to work. What else can it do?

UFOz8MyGoat
06-29-2005, 09:35 PM
You can send large files(unlimited size) through email upload unlimited size files,theres no space limit on paying accounts.You can (paying Accounts only) host files-AVI,Mpeg,Mp3,Wav etc and they are linkable(I could drop a link right here to movie,pic,or music) and accessable from the net so like if im at school I can load up a movie and watch it over the net and this saves space on my hd cause a mpeg-2 is like 2 gig(1.40hr From DVD)... also -Transfer files to other streamload users(this is what I was looking to do)They call it "Stream Beam" since the files are already on their network and servers or whatever they move quick without a long transfer...You can use a uploader and downloader app they have (2 apps) they are found on download.com-With these you can drag and drop files ,pause uploads ...it also saves the uploads -the downloader i had'nt tried but these programs make transfers much faster... Anyway thats a little run down of what all you can do with as low as 4.95a month account.The free account is the best out there for sure but you cant host you can just store and play your files

also anyone can upload files to other users you go to the main page and type in their user name and it will go to an upload screen.

hint hint

everyone sign up for a free account and we will do some beaming I jhave some pretty good music

I also have tapes of last season im thinking of recording some audio from some of our wins

www.streamload.com

my user name ufoz8mygoat

streamloadz
07-15-2006, 11:42 AM
http://www.streamloadz.com (http://www.streamloadz.com/)

Features:

Free to use
DVD quality movies only
TV shows and Drama
Music Videos
Mp3s
Share pictures and other files
also available for user without streamload account!

Check it out!