PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Lightening League

Chargeroo
07-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Time to gather up the past members of the league, see if we are all available for it again, pick up replacement members if needed, and decide if we want to use Yahoo again.

So, past members - let us know if your up for it again.

Does anyone have a list of all of last years members?

Returning members that have signed in -

Chargeroo
boltheadmv
ftwbolt
Boltdiehard
ElectricChair

Waiting list:

JoeMcRugby
CoronaDoug
Squabble
Jamico7
El Relámpago

JoeMcRugby
07-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Roo,

Let me know if there are availabilities.

In the meantime, is this a fantasy league or a pick the games league?

No worries either way and no worries if everyone re-ups and there are no spots available. :Beer:

Chargeroo
07-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Joe, that post makes you number one for replacement. It's a fantasy league. This will be the fourth year for it. MiM won it last year - she beat me in our Super Bowl :(

boltheadmv
07-10-2005, 07:40 PM
the east coast bolts will be back, to better last years third place finish.
real grass, open air stadium, same topless cheerleaders, and same halftime lap dances.

but ya' gotta come out east.

ftwbolt
07-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Time to gather up the past members of the league, see if we are all available for it again, pick up replacement members if needed, and decide if we want to use Yahoo again.

Count me in. MIM is going down this year. :Bolt: :D

Chargeroo
07-10-2005, 07:43 PM
the east coast bolts will be back, to better last years third place finish.
real grass, open air stadium, same topless cheerleaders, and same halftime lap dances.

but ya' gotta come out east.
Alright Michael! Are you okay with another year at Yahoo or do you have another site you'd prefer?

Boltdiehard
07-10-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm in. I think everyone should throw in a couple bucks but I know it's hard to do the money thing.

ElectricChair
07-11-2005, 09:14 AM
I'm looking forward to avenging my loss in last years playoffs. As for the money thing, I like that kind of party. Just tell me where to send the checkeroo.

Also, Yahoo! is free. I believe nfl.com has a free service again as well, so either one of those will work.

CoronaDoug
07-11-2005, 10:32 AM
I would like to join if you have room. Thanks

boltheadmv
07-11-2005, 05:24 PM
yahoo is fine for me.
also money is good to. i'm bound to win one of these days.

bdh-(or anybody else), check it out:
www.hollywoodffl.com

it sounds decent, and its a money league.

is anybody familiar with this site?

squabble
07-13-2005, 10:20 AM
I'll be 3rd replacement should you need that many!

Chargeroo
07-13-2005, 11:01 AM
I'll be 3rd replacement should you need that many!
I added you to the "waiting list" - hey, there's a new guy from the UK - calls himself BritBoltz - you should PM him, maybe he's in your area?

ElectricChair
07-14-2005, 09:58 AM
Does Chaz post over here? I haven't seen him on our forum in a while. I'll try and email him today...

boltzpride
07-14-2005, 10:21 AM
nice avatar!!!!!
Why clutter the image i guess
Does Chaz post over here? I haven't seen him on our forum in a while. I'll try and email him today...

Chargeroo
07-14-2005, 12:37 PM
He does but I don't think I've seen him in months. Wasn't his brother in it too?

El Relámpago
07-14-2005, 01:27 PM
Any room left? I'm down, if there's space. If it's cash league, how much?

ElectricChair
07-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Roo, if these guys don't respond, let's make it interesting.... We could have two conferences, one from the UT, one form here. I know that all of the fantasy sites weigh schedules based on this sort of thing in the settings. Come Playoffs, our top 4 four battle it out, your top 4 battle it out, and the winners meet in the Super Bowl representing their favorite forum. What do you think?

Guys that post in both will have to pick their side. Could be a fun tradition.

Chargeroo
07-14-2005, 08:31 PM
Roo, if these guys don't respond, let's make it interesting.... We could have two conferences, one from the UT, one form here. I know that all of the fantasy sites weigh schedules based on this sort of thing in the settings. Come Playoffs, our top 4 four battle it out, your top 4 battle it out, and the winners meet in the Super Bowl representing their favorite forum. What do you think?

Sounds like fun - not certain how we'd work it out for playoffs and all, but it sounds fun. Six team conference? That means 12 teams total - that seems a decent size. Or maybe two separate leagues of eight each - better for backups, etc. but if they are separate leagues, how do we match them up for the Super Bowl? - What did you have in mind for the details?

We also discussed a Moderator league - ours vs yours - any interest in that?

ftwbolt
07-14-2005, 08:32 PM

That's sounds very interesting. I like it.

ElectricChair
07-14-2005, 09:35 PM
Let's see if we can hammer out the details.

I don't want to "share" players. Both Divisions should be involved in the same draft. The schedules just need to be weighted towards the right division.

Let's do some investigating once the fantasy sites start regular updates. IMO, it would be a blast.

As for a Mod League, I would do it if it were individually based. No teams based on us vs. them. I love Forrest, but I don't think that he would have a clue when it came to fantasy football. He's a psych guy (as you know). No time for anything "fantasy".

Chargeroo
07-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Let's see if we can hammer out the details.

I don't want to "share" players. Both Divisions should be involved in the same draft. The schedules just need to be weighted towards the right division.

Let's do some investigating once the fantasy sites start regular updates. IMO, it would be a blast.

As for a Mod League, I would do it if it were individually based. No teams based on us vs. them. I love Forrest, but I don't think that he would have a clue when it came to fantasy football. He's a psych guy (as you know). No time for anything "fantasy".
We couldn't do it separate now that I think of it - we'd end up with several of the same players on the teams meeting in the Super Bowl. We'll have to do a joint league with two divisions and that way we wouldn't have overlapping players. Probably six from each forum. We could call them the SDUT Division and the Best Division. :)

As for the moderator thing - I was thinking individuals, not teams. May not work - I'm not sure that either Forrest or Joe would participate. I'm also not sure Mim will be available (health) so maybe we wouldn't get enough people - maybe we could include the Chargers mods at the NFL site ? Just runnin' thoughts here.

Jamico7
07-16-2005, 01:53 AM
I'd like to join if there is anymore room.

boltheadmv
07-16-2005, 04:51 PM
He's a psych guy (as you know). No time for anything "fantasy".

so maybe one of his patients can play instead.

Chargeroo
07-21-2005, 12:18 PM
NFL.com Fantasy Football is FREE - Sign up Now!

We need to get this together.

CoronaDoug
07-21-2005, 02:56 PM
IMO Yahoo is much better than NFL.com but if you have room I will play in either one.:Beer:

Boltdiehard
07-21-2005, 03:10 PM
I like Yahoo as well. I'll volunteer to be the money man.

ftwbolt
07-21-2005, 06:40 PM
NFL.com Fantasy Football is FREE - Sign up Now!

We need to get this together.

It doesn't really matter, one way or the other which site we use.

I like Yahoo as well. I'll volunteer to be the money man.

That OK too, How much ?

Chargeroo
07-21-2005, 07:07 PM
OK, so if we get a 6 team division from the U-T and here. We could all put in ten bucks - winner takes all. BDH is willing to act as the treasurer. This all sounds fine with me. I'm fine with either Yahoo or NFL - they each have good and bad points.

Here's what I have so far -

Chargeroo
boltheadmv
ftwbolt
Boltdiehard
ElectricChair
MoveitMister
Bolt Attack

Waiting list:

JoeMcRugby
CoronaDoug
Squabble
Jamico7
El Relámpago

Boltdiehard
07-22-2005, 11:08 AM
How about 15 bucks? :biggrin:

MoveitMister
07-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Count me in. MIM is going down this year. :Bolt: :D
:p

How much and where we headed, boss?

MoveitMister
07-22-2005, 01:04 PM
Joe, that post makes you number one for replacement. It's a fantasy league. This will be the fourth year for it. MiM won it last year - she beat me in our Super Bowl :(
I got lucky.
I was deep in my cup when it finally turned around for me.

YOU should have won!

Chargeroo
07-22-2005, 04:35 PM
:p

How much and where we headed, boss?
Alright, added MoveitMister in. Happy to have you back, Champ! :Beer:

CoopDeVille
07-23-2005, 02:26 PM
If you have room...I'm down....put me on the waiting list.

NMBolts
07-23-2005, 06:18 PM

Does anyone have a list of all of last years members?

Chargeroo
boltheadmv
ftwbolt
Boltdiehard
ElectricChair

Waiting list:

JoeMcRugby
CoronaDoug
Squabble
Jamico7
El Relámpago

Hi Roo,

This is Bolt Attack, I ran it since its inception. Thank you for taking it on, I have been real busy. I will send you a list of players if I can find it. Do you have a spot for me?

NMBolts
07-23-2005, 06:33 PM
Hi Roo,

Members from previous years that I can find are:

Bolts4life
Chargeroo
Electric Chair
Boltdiehard
Kathmandu
Hitman
Utahcharger
Say Ow
Oregon Bolt
Bigbolt
Lightningbolt#21
East Coast Bolts
Lincoln Hornet (although if I remember right he quit early because he was upset about something).
Big Bad Bolt Daddy
Boltfan Inftw
ftwbolt
moveitmister

NMBolts
07-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Roo,

Can't forget chargerlipz, and there is a guy that lives in Mexico. I know his real name but can't remember his forum name. I don't want to post his name on here.

NMBolts
07-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Hi Roo,

Since you are one of the originals, I thought I would let you know this is the 4th annual league. We started it in 2002.

I appologize to anyone that I missed that may have played in previous years, we had some teams come and some go. Although a core group has played year after year.

NMBolts
07-23-2005, 06:41 PM
I got lucky.
I was deep in my cup when it finally turned around for me.

YOU should have won!

Yeah, I had a down year last year. If you remember (not to brag hahaha), I won it the first 2 years.

NMBolts
07-23-2005, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I had a down year last year. If you remember (not to brag hahaha), I won it the first 2 years.

Hey Roo,

Put me down as Bolt Attack not NMBolts. When I signed up for this forum I wanted my original name that I have at the UT however I didnh't realize you can't space the name. When I tried to get it I thought it had been taken so I ended up with this.

NMBolts
07-23-2005, 06:50 PM
He does but I don't think I've seen him in months. Wasn't his brother in it too?

Yes he is dragonbolts.

NMBolts
07-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Hi Roo,

Sorry about the post on how long we have been playing, I just saw you had written it previously (just had the opportunity to read all of the post). I can PM Bolts4life on the UT and let him know, along with lipz.

NMBolts
07-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Don't know if I put these guys on the list as past players:

the_hitman
Kathmandu Steve
Utahcharger

Chargeroo
07-23-2005, 07:43 PM
Hi Roo,

Sorry about the post on how long we have been playing, I just saw you had written it previously (just had the opportunity to read all of the post). I can PM Bolts4life on the UT and let him know, along with lipz.
Unfoirtunately, Lipz is in Iraq. We have so many people with variations of Bolts4life, I wouldn't know which one is which. If you do, please send him a note.

Give him this link so we'll know he's in. What about your brother?

NMBolts
07-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Unfoirtunately, Lipz is in Iraq. We have so many people with variations of Bolts4life, I wouldn't know which one is which. If you do, please send him a note.

Give him this link so we'll know he's in. What about your brother?

I'll ask my brother, he may play. I sent Bolts4life a PM about an hour ago.

Chargeroo
07-23-2005, 08:27 PM
Don't know if I put these guys on the list as past players:

the_hitman
Kathmandu Steve
Utahcharger
I haven't seen hitman or Kathmandu Steve in ages. Maybe they are still over at the UT? I sent an e-mail to Utah.

Hey, EC what about hitman and Kathmandu Steve - are they still posting over there?

Chargeroo
07-23-2005, 08:31 PM
So here's what I have so far -

Chargeroo
boltheadmv (formerly East Coast Bolts)
ftwbolt
Boltdiehard
ElectricChair
MoveitMister
Bolt Attack (NMBolts)

Waiting list:

JoeMcRugby
CoronaDoug
Squabble
Jamico7
El Relámpago

CoopDeVille
07-23-2005, 08:41 PM
I would like to get in Chargeroo if at all possible..my real login is CoopDeVille....

Thanks!

ftwbolt
07-23-2005, 08:59 PM
So here's what I have so far -

Chargeroo
ftwbolt
Boltdiehard
ElectricChair
MoveitMister
Bolt Attack (NMBolts)

Waiting list:

JoeMcRugby
CoronaDoug
Squabble
Jamico7
El Relámpago

ROO-Are you thinking 12 or 16 teams ?

Chargeroo
07-23-2005, 09:25 PM
Randy, I think the talent gets too deluded with more than 12 teams but if you guys want more, I'll go along with it.

ftwbolt
07-23-2005, 09:36 PM
Randy, I think the talent gets too deluded with more than 12 teams but if you guys want more, I'll go along with it.

I agree on 16, you pretty much have to play with what you have and there is little room for error when it come to free agents.

If enough people (24) want to play,we can have 2 leagues.

Chargeroo
07-23-2005, 09:47 PM
I agree on 16, you pretty much have to play with what you have and there is little room for error when it come to free agents.

If enough people (24) want to play,we can have 2 leagues.
But then we won't have a SuperBowl because the 2 leagues would be using the same player. That's going to be the fun of the two divisons from the two forums thing - we can have an overall winner - from this forum of course. ;)

ftwbolt
07-23-2005, 10:01 PM
But then we won't have a SuperBowl because the 2 leagues would be using the same player. That's going to be the fun of the two divisons from the two forums thing - we can have an overall winner - from this forum of course. ;)

You and E.C. said that wouldn't work. EDIT: Or will it
I'm talking about 2 different leagues.

L.L.1 and L.L.2

utahcharger
07-25-2005, 11:49 AM
Count me in.

Thx

Chargeroo
07-25-2005, 12:03 PM

Chargeroo
ftwbolt
Boltdiehard
ElectricChair
MoveitMister
Bolt Attack (NMBolts)
Utahcharger

Waiting list:

JoeMcRugby
CoronaDoug
Squabble
Jamico7
El Relámpago

MoveitMister
07-25-2005, 01:15 PM
Just make sure everyone has their computer dialed up and ready to rock on draft day.

Remember what happened to you in the middle of drafting last year? :eek:

NMBolts
07-25-2005, 04:16 PM
Just make sure everyone has their computer dialed up and ready to rock on draft day.

Remember what happened to you in the middle of drafting last year? :eek:

Has a date and time been set for the draft?

boltheadmv
07-25-2005, 06:13 PM
the hornet was in as an original member, but threw a hissy when the whole live draft banged up in the second round.
he had picked marshall faulk, with like the 6th pick, (the last great year of his career) which was a steal, and when we had to start all over, he took his ball and went home.

put me down as either forum if you are going to split them up, if it makes it easier for who ever runs it.
how about fifty bucks per player?

chas-hows route 40 doin'?

NMBolts
07-25-2005, 09:42 PM
the hornet was in as an original member, but threw a hissy when the whole live draft banged up in the second round.
he had picked marshall faulk, with like the 6th pick, (the last great year of his career) which was a steal, and when we had to start all over, he took his ball and went home.

put me down as either forum if you are going to split them up, if it makes it easier for who ever runs it.

Hey there Mike,

Thats right, I couldn't remember what happened. We had a problem with the web site. Are you upgrading your stadium? It is always a nice visit when we travel there.

I-40 is wider, they finally did some work on it (along with the big I)

Chargeroo
07-25-2005, 10:16 PM

That's the way i remeber it too.

Last year I got knocked off the air - I think I only made about the first four picks or so. - Talk about getting up tight!

I'm kind of waiting for a response from EC on this. No date for the draft yet. We need to get in soon though or we'll never get a draft date we like.

NMBolts
07-26-2005, 08:35 AM
That's the way i remeber it too.

Last year I got knocked off the air - I think I only made about the first four picks or so. - Talk about getting up tight!

I'm kind of waiting for a response from EC on this. No date for the draft yet. We need to get in soon though or we'll never get a draft date we like.

Thats true, the dates and times fill-up rather quickly this time of year. You could set up the league and pick a date and time and then send out invitations once you have the teams figured out.

Chargeroo
07-26-2005, 07:21 PM
Two Divisions -

Chargers.com
Chargeroo
ftwbolt
Boltdiehard
MoveitMister
CoronaDoug
JoeMcRugby

SDUT
ElectricChair
boltheadmv
Bolt Attack
Utahcharger
Squabble
Bolts4life

Waiting list:
Jamico7
El Relámpago
CoopdeVille

Chargeroo
07-26-2005, 07:26 PM
How does a Sunday afternoon draft sound to everyone?

CoopDeVille
07-26-2005, 09:18 PM
yessssssssssssss!

i'm 3rd on the waiting list....

CoopDeVille
07-26-2005, 09:20 PM
rock, paper, scissors?!

ftwbolt
07-26-2005, 09:31 PM
How does a Sunday afternoon draft sound to everyone?

Sunday is fine.
Is there a date yet, or are you still working on that?

Chargeroo
07-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Sunday is fine.
Is there a date yet, or are you still working on that?
Still looking for a consensus on the day of the week.

NMBolts
07-26-2005, 10:49 PM
A Sunday is great for me.

Boltdiehard
07-27-2005, 09:07 AM
Sunday is fine. Everybody also needs to get ready to cut me a check. :)

ElectricChair
07-27-2005, 09:59 AM
Sundays are good for me, too.

:)

CoronaDoug
07-27-2005, 02:51 PM
I am OK with Sunday! Are we on Yahoo?

ftwbolt
07-27-2005, 08:42 PM
Sunday is fine. Everybody also needs to get ready to cut me a check. :)

Optimistic, I like that. Dont get to c o c k y :D

boltheadmv
07-29-2005, 08:51 PM
sunday works for me.

i'll but flying out on my own private jet. no white jump suit, however.

actually i'll drive the vet out there.

chas-upgrades!?!?!?
what MORE could you ask for in a stadium?
my place is legal in only PARTS of nevada. :0

boltheadmv
07-29-2005, 08:52 PM
did you guys notice that the pats were 71/2 point favs over the raiders in week one?
i saw that last week.

i'd take the raiders in a heartbeat on that one.

Chargeroo
07-31-2005, 09:57 AM
Yahoo is full up on Sunday draft times. I tried Saturday, same problem. I checked weekdays and all they offer is mornings for live drafts on weekdays.

I'm for doing an automatic draft - where you line them up in order of preference and let the machine pick from your list. Or, we can forget it for this year. -

Let me know.

CoronaDoug
07-31-2005, 10:39 AM
Yahoo is full up on Sunday draft times. I tried Saturday, same problem. I checked weekdays and all they offer is mornings for live drafts on weekdays.

I'm for doing an automatic draft - where you line them up in order of preference and let the machine pick from your list. Or, we can forget it for this year. -

Let me know.

I created a Yahoo league a while back that has a draft of Sat Aug 6 8:45pm EDT. The league is empty right now except for my team. I do this every season just in case something comes up..like this. You can use this league if you want to. I don't think that it has divisions it is just a 12 team head to head league.

Chargeroo
07-31-2005, 11:55 AM
Corona Doug - that's great by me. Let's see what the others think.

OK members, here's the options -

Auto draft or Sat Aug 6 @ 8:45pm EDT

ftwbolt
07-31-2005, 12:08 PM

Sat Aug 6 @ 8:45pm EDT :Beer:

CoronaDoug
07-31-2005, 12:19 PM
I prefer the live draft but I will do either.:Beer:

squabble
07-31-2005, 02:16 PM
I'd say live draft

NMBolts
07-31-2005, 02:24 PM

Saturday, August 6 @ 8:45 EDT is my vote!

boltheadmv
07-31-2005, 06:39 PM
thats 5:45 my time right?

works for me.

Chargeroo
07-31-2005, 07:18 PM
thats 5:45 my time right?

works for me.
If you're still in Jersey it's 8:45 your time, it's 5:45 in the West.

ElectricChair
07-31-2005, 08:17 PM
Live Draft all the way...

CoronaDoug
08-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Roo will PM you the league # and password. Here are the league settings. Let me know if changes are needed on stat categories, roster position, etc...

Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sat Aug 6 8:45pm EDT
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: November 18, 2005
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 2 days

Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: Passing Yards (50 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (20 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)
Fractional Points: No
Negative Points: No

utahcharger
08-01-2005, 09:20 AM
I prefer the live draft but I will do either.:Beer:

Ditto for me.

Chargeroo
08-01-2005, 11:38 AM
OK, I PM'd everyone in the league with ID and password now. If anyone didn't get the info - send me a PM.

Corona Doug - those settings are ok with me. I hate the 2 day wait on the waiver stuff, but I guess that's normal so I'll just have to be patient.

CoronaDoug
08-01-2005, 11:48 AM
OK, I PM'd everyone in the league with ID and password now. If anyone didn't get the info - send me a PM.

Corona Doug - those settings are ok with me. I hate the 2 day wait on the waiver stuff, but I guess that's normal so I'll just have to be patient.

I agree. I will change it to one day!:Beer:

ftwbolt
08-01-2005, 06:39 PM
I agree. I will change it to one day!:Beer:

Hey cool, I'm in.
Thanks Doug

NMBolts
08-01-2005, 10:28 PM
I would change passing yards to 1 point per 25 yards and then change TD's to 4 points for a passing TD. That is pretty standard for QB's. Some even go 1 point per 20 yards passing. It will keep everyone from taking all the RB's.

NMBolts
08-01-2005, 10:31 PM
Most leagues use 1 point per 10 yards rushing and receiving. Now, if you are looking at making this a TD scoring league only leave it the way it is. We have played the last 3 years with the scoring that I just recommended.

Chargeroo
08-01-2005, 10:37 PM
I would change passing yards to 1 point per 25 yards and then change TD's to 4 points for a passing TD. That is pretty standard for QB's. Some even go 1 point per 20 yards passing. It will keep everyone from taking all the RB's.
I still like the 6 for a passing TD. 1 point per 25 yards is fine though.

I also like this -
Points Allowed 0 points (10) = 14
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7) = 10
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4) = 7
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1) = 4

I've always wondered why the defense doesn't get more credit for holding others down to a few points.

NMBolts
08-01-2005, 10:41 PM
I still like the 6 for a passing TD. 1 point per 25 yards is fine though.

I also like this -
Points Allowed 0 points (10) = 14
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7) = 10
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4) = 7
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1) = 4

I've always wondered why the defense doesn't get more credit for holding others down to a few points.

That works. The rushing and receiving yards need to be changed also. 1 point per 10 yards instead of 20 yards.

CoronaDoug
08-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Ok I have changed the stats. Take a look and see how you like it.:Beer:

Chargeroo
08-02-2005, 01:08 PM
The changes look good to me Doug.

Two Divisions -

Chargers.com
Chargeroo
ftwbolt
Boltdiehard
MoveitMister
CoronaDoug
JoeMcRugby XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SDUT
ElectricChair XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
boltheadmv
Bolt Attack
Utahcharger
Squabble
Bolts4life XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The people above with the XXXXXXXXXX haven't signed in yet. I haven't heard a thing from Bolts4life (he's "theoriginalbolts4life" in here). Have any of you heard from him? Maybe we should take the next person on the list?

Waiting list:
Jamico7
El Relámpago
CoopdeVill

ElectricChair
08-02-2005, 02:13 PM
Am I missing the link to get in the league? Sorry for not keeping up in class.

Email it to me if you could with the password. Email is probably better than posting it so that we don't get a bunch of intruders. I also check my email more than I check any of the Chargers Websites not named SignOnSanDiego.

boltheadmv
08-02-2005, 07:20 PM
The changes look good to me Doug.

Two Divisions -

Chargers.com
Chargeroo
ftwbolt
Boltdiehard
MoveitMister XXXXXXXXXXXX
CoronaDoug
JoeMcRugby XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SDUT
ElectricChair XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
boltheadmv
Bolt Attack
Utahcharger
Squabble
Bolts4life XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The people above with the XXXXXXXXXX haven't signed in yet. I haven't heard a thing from Bolts4life (he's "theoriginalbolts4life" in here). Have any of you heard from him? Maybe we should take the next person on the list?

Waiting list:
Jamico7
El Relámpago
CoopdeVill

i haven't signed in yet.
i say we try and contact b4l. just to be fair about it.

did we decide on a monatary value yet?

boltheadmv
08-02-2005, 07:21 PM
If you're still in Jersey it's 8:45 your time, it's 5:45 in the West.

yeah, i'm still in jersey.

(put sad sad face here)

Boltdiehard
08-04-2005, 09:07 AM
Is everybody still in for ten bucks each? If so I'll post my address in the league announcements and we'll get this going.

Chargeroo
08-04-2005, 10:10 AM
I'm in for it. Post the address on the league site and I'll send you a check. We don't have to get everyone in if some don't want in. I hope they all do though. It'll make it a bit more fun.

CoronaDoug
08-04-2005, 10:22 AM
I might as well give you my address since I am going to win :p

CoopDeVille
08-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Roo....how will I know if I can get in a slot? Is there anyway you can make it 7 on 7 or is the out of the question? Let me know....

Coop

NMBolts
08-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Hey roo, only 9 people have registered. Are you going to just let 3 others join that have been on the waiting list?

Chargeroo
08-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Two that haven't signed in yet are Electric Chair and JoeMcRugby. I'm certain they'll join but I wonder if they are gone or something? I know JoeMcRugby (one of our Mods) hasn't been in here for a couple of days and that's real rare.He may be out of town? I've never heard back from the original Bolts4life (Allen) so I'm going to the next guy on the list. We're running out of time though.

ftwbolt
08-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Is everybody still in for ten bucks each? If so I'll post my address in the league announcements and we'll get this going.

That sounds reasonable. Shouldn't there be a dead line to send the cash ?

Chargeroo
08-04-2005, 08:57 PM
I might as well give you my address since I am going to win :p
Every league has a joker! :)

ftwbolt
08-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Every league has a joker! :)

Somebody had to take Shamrock's place. :p

NMBolts
08-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Two that haven't signed in yet are Electric Chair and JoeMcRugby. I'm certain they'll join but I wonder if they are gone or something? I know JoeMcRugby (one of our Mods) hasn't been in here for a couple of days and that's real rare.He may be out of town? I've never heard back from the original Bolts4life (Allen) so I'm going to the next guy on the list. We're running out of time though.

I know EC should be playing, he is the one who PM'd me on the league in the first place. I will PM him to remind him. As far as Bolts4life, I told him and he said he wanted to play. He must not have been that serious about it.

boltheadmv
08-05-2005, 05:40 PM
i just signed in.

there is 10 teams now.
i'm in as the ecbolts.

bdh-that address is familiar. i think i've been there before, or something. a few years back.

oh wait......nevermind.

boltheadmv
08-05-2005, 05:41 PM
how do you get faces and stuff on this?

what am i missing?

squabble
08-05-2005, 05:52 PM

what am i missing?

You mean the smilies? They are to the side and under the link more ... If you don't mean them ignore this comment :D

Chargeroo
08-05-2005, 06:26 PM

what am i missing?
Click on Edit Options, scroll down to Miscellaneous Options, change it to Standard Editor. Then click on Save Changes.

Looks like were ending up with ten in our league this year.

geekster
08-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Click on Edit Options, scroll down to Miscellaneous Options, change it to Standard Editor. Then click on Save Changes.

Looks like were ending up with ten in our league this year.
Just for the sake of argument - I prefer the "Extended Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" selection.. Works swell for me. ;)

Chargeroo
08-05-2005, 06:40 PM
Just for the sake of argument - I prefer the "Extended Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" selection.. Works swell for me. ;)
Yea but your an old programmer. Us non-programmer types like it simple. ;) In fact, you could say I like it simple because I'm simple minded.

geekster
08-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Yea but your an old programmer. Us non-programmer types like it simple. ;) In fact, you could say I like it simple because I'm simple minded.

Nahhh I an old "hacker" - programmers get paid - hackers run their own business and hire programmers. ;)

ftwbolt
08-05-2005, 09:45 PM
ROO did you hear from Joe or Bolts4life ??

If not, can we add from the waiting list ??

Chargeroo
08-06-2005, 12:22 AM
Just got a note from Joe. He just got back from vacation. He'll make it at 5:45.

ftwbolt
08-06-2005, 08:52 AM
Just got a note from Joe. He just got back from vacation. He'll make it at 5:45.

Still need one more, or somebody will a bye every week.

CoopDeVille
08-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Hook me up Roo....I'm down to play!!

Chargeroo
08-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Hook me up Roo....I'm down to play!!
Where were you yesterday? I have a full league now. Sorry Coop. You should join the police force - you'd be known as Coop the Cop. :D

boltheadmv
08-06-2005, 03:20 PM
You mean the smilies? They are to the side and under the link more ... If you don't mean them ignore this comment :D

yeah, thats it.

:Beer:

i like the old way better.

CoronaDoug
08-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Arrrrrr. a full league! I hope that I get to draft around 5th or 6th!:Beer: First pick is too long of a wait between picks and talent!:Beer:

CoronaDoug
08-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Arrrrrr. a full league! I hope that I get to draft around 5th or 6th!:Beer: First pick is too long of a wait between picks and talent!:Beer:

I got 9th.... nevermind:(

ftwbolt
08-06-2005, 08:05 PM
..................................... I will wait to sign up at the last minute like Joe. :D

ElectricChair
08-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Overall, I'm pretty happy with the deft skill and precision I used in evaluating and making my picks. Damn I'm good.

:lol:

squabble
08-07-2005, 01:42 PM
I think between Yahoo and my work's firewall my team might struggle this season ... But then again the Chargers were meant to struggle last year.

Roll on the season start :Football:

Chargeroo
08-07-2005, 06:00 PM
Squabble, the Chargers game is on ESPN Thursday - will you get that?

squabble
08-07-2005, 06:04 PM
We don't get any preseason games over here, we will get quite a few Chargers games this year though which is always good!

Chargeroo
08-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Sorry to hear that Squabble. It makes sense though - the NFL is not real high on the list over there.

squabble
08-07-2005, 09:17 PM
We have an American ribs place just up the road from my house that has ESPN, I might pop in there and see if they are showing it. I known they show regular season games, so I guess they might show it if I drink enough :Beer:

boltheadmv
08-10-2005, 06:56 PM
i'm thinking of joining this money league.
www.fantasybowl.com

just an fyi if anyone is looking for a good one.

#1 Queifs hater
08-15-2005, 10:47 AM
i am in a league that has kick return yards 4 points. right now it is 5 yards for 1 point its stupid cause every big returner in the league has more points then T.O, Randy Moss and every other big time reciver that gets good points 4 fantasy. can somebody please tell me what the points for returning should be.

Chargeroo
08-15-2005, 10:53 AM
Most leagues only award points by a punt returner if they return it for a TD. Some don't even do that. I've never been in a league that considered return yardage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
If you're looking for help with a signature picture, go to here (http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=19963&page=1) and check out the first couple of posts.

#1 Queifs hater
08-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Most leagues only award points by a punt returner if they return it for a TD. Some don't even do that. I've never been in a league that considered return yardage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
If you're looking for help with a signature picture, go to here (http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=19963&page=1) and check out the first couple of posts.

u are right but tell that to Bronncosuck7 he is the commish

NMBolts
08-15-2005, 09:03 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The leagues that I run we give points for individual players that return kick-off and punt returns for TD's, however we do not give points for yardage.