PDA

View Full Version : Madden EA chargers promo.

SDFaiderHater
08-18-2005, 11:44 PM
was playing madden today and i found out you can watch all the "EA sports its in the game" things they cut during the Probowl and around a few stadiums every year.

Anyway, they had a really good on for San Diego, culminating with a big dude with lightning bolts all over grunting CHARGERS!!!!

they also cut promos with LT( finally getting some respect) and our soon to be suspended, Gates. Only thing i wished they would of had was Brees, but for some reason, every year the only QBs they have on there is Mike Vick, culpepper, and McNabb... It looked as if they have something against White Players saying the EA sports thing.

EDIT:This is in no way a racist statement towards african-americans or any other ethinicities, just something i noticed.

TrabucoWR
08-18-2005, 11:49 PM
I noticed that too. Nice to see some recognition finally.

SDFaiderHater
08-19-2005, 12:53 AM
is fantasy football the right place for this, i mean it is charger related. and isnt fantasy football well about...fantasy football??

Ice717
08-19-2005, 07:27 AM
[QUOTE=SDFaiderHater]
they also cut promos with LT( finally getting some respect) QUOTE]

I passed by the magazines in my local supermarket and L.T was on 6 fantasy magazines. I always say LT aint gettin attention but i think this year a lot more people know about him. ALthough i still think he isnt gettin all the credit he deserves .

Havoc3_20
08-20-2005, 02:01 PM
I passed by the magazines in my local supermarket and L.T was on 6 fantasy magazines. I always say LT aint gettin attention but i think this year a lot more people know about him. ALthough i still think he isnt gettin all the credit he deserves .

I know what you mean I was looking at a bunch yesterday at least half of the ones I saw had LT on the conver