PDA

View Full Version : How do you wear a Yankees hat . . . .

CHARGERNATION
08-26-2005, 08:24 PM
with an LT Jersey!!! What the hell is that all about! I hope is not a fan and just borrowing that jersey!!

Bobo
08-26-2005, 08:40 PM
How about an LA Kings or Astros hat with a Charger jersey? Can't go wrong with those! :Helmet:

chargeroh
08-26-2005, 09:32 PM
Ya I saw that it makes me sick!

BCBoltFan
08-26-2005, 09:33 PM
How about an LA Kings or Astros hat with a Charger jersey? Can't go wrong with those! :Helmet:
except for the kings and astros hats :D

GdoubleE
08-26-2005, 09:37 PM
I guess wearing a Yankee hat is better than a Padre hat.

boltskickass21
08-26-2005, 10:10 PM

What are you talking about?

Boltman2004
08-26-2005, 11:25 PM
How about a LT jersey and a Cubs hat? lol

mudfootball9
08-26-2005, 11:28 PM
The simple fact that somebody would wear a hat and jersey combo from two different sports kinda makes me ill. I kinda wanna puke in my own mouth when I see a grown man wearing a jersey too.

Onion Knight
08-26-2005, 11:36 PM
Dudes, is this a fashion thread? Stop and think for a second...:D

lightningstrike14
08-26-2005, 11:47 PM
The simple fact that somebody would wear a hat and jersey combo from two different sports kinda makes me ill. I kinda wanna puke in my own mouth when I see a grown man wearing a jersey too.

You must have barf spewing from your mouth and nose on Sundays. Seems like a lot of grown men wear jersey's on gameday. :confused:

Onion Knight
08-26-2005, 11:50 PM
Blaze orange..... or camo?

mudfootball9
08-26-2005, 11:52 PM
You must have barf spewing from your mouth and nose on Sundays. Seems like a lot of grown men wear jersey's on gameday. :confused:

Firts off I said kinda, which means I really don't I just fell like I might. Second, the only grown men that should wear football jersies are the ones that are wearing helmets and shoulder pads.

Onion Knight
08-26-2005, 11:54 PM
Firts off I said kinda, which means I really don't I just fell like I might. Second, the only grown men that should wear football jersies are the ones that are wearing helmets and shoulder pads.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA I must agree here. Funny somebody had the tomatoes to say it. :D

mudfootball9
08-27-2005, 12:01 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHHA I must agree here. Funny somebody had the tomatoes to say it. :D

And I'll say it a million times. I laugh when I see some fat guy that has never put on pads in his life walking around in his brand spanking new jersey. It's running joke between me and my friends. We'll be sitting in a bar and we'll see one of these guys walk in and one of us will say, "Hey look, it's LT. He looks a ton whiter and fatter than he does on TV."

lightningstrike14
08-27-2005, 12:08 AM

That is cool man, to each his own. BTW it took me awhile to figure out what you were trying to say in the above post. Could I suggest a Spell Check.

mudfootball9
08-27-2005, 12:17 AM
That is cool man, to each his own. BTW it took me awhile to figure out what you were trying to say in the above post. Could I suggest a Spell Check.

I have an idea, I'll email all my future posts to you and you can spell check them for me. Sound cool to you? I learned a long time ago it's pretty fruitless to be the spelling Nazi on message boards.

lightningstrike14
08-27-2005, 12:19 AM
Just a suggestion, I was really having a hard time understanding. No hard feelings mud.

SuperBowlBolts
08-27-2005, 12:39 AM
And I'll say it a million times. I laugh when I see some fat guy that has never put on pads in his life walking around in his brand spanking new jersey. It's running joke between me and my friends. We'll be sitting in a bar and we'll see one of these guys walk in and one of us will say, "Hey look, it's LT. He looks a ton whiter and fatter than he does on TV."
hahahaha thats funny, but hey them jersey's r nice lol.

9T3SVT
08-27-2005, 03:11 AM

Uh oh, it's the fashion police, what ever dude. People wear Jerseys out of respect for their favorite players. If you and your friends are hanging out in a bar checking out other guys, and commenting on their attire then that about sums it up...........

Oh and BTW look into this http://toolbar.google.com it has a spell check feature

mudfootball9
08-27-2005, 03:21 AM
Uh oh, it's the fashion police, what ever dude. People wear Jerseys out of respect for their favorite players. If you and your friends are hanging out in a bar checking out other guys, and commenting on their attire then that about sums it up...........

Oh and BTW look into this http://toolbar.google.com it has a spell check feature

Yeah, that makes me gay dude. I respect my favorite players, I just don't look like a tool doing it. And once again, being the spelling Nazi on a message board makes you a bigger loser than a guy that makes fun of knuckleheads wearing football jerseys in public.

mudfootball9
08-27-2005, 03:24 AM
hahahaha thats funny, but hey them jersey's r nice lol.

You're right, they do. But they look a whole lot nicer when you're with 52 other guys getting ready to run out on the field. Oh wait, I said it would be nicer with 52 guys, that must mean I'm gay.

9T3SVT
08-27-2005, 03:57 AM
You're right, they do. But they look a whole lot nicer when you're with 52 other guys getting ready to run out on the field. Oh wait, I said it would be nicer with 52 guys, that must mean I'm gay.

Draw your own conclusions, I never said you were anything, just silly that you think fans that wear jerseys are dumb. Have you been to a game? I guess it's your opinion, whatever.

chargers4real
08-27-2005, 12:09 PM
calm down guys. where's the mods? We're all fans here....
btw...I am a braves fan and a chargers fan...I grew up in GA and moved to CA in 93. I've been a chargers fan since then. I became a Braves fan in 91. I can't stand the falcons though! I see no prob. with being a fan of two different cities in different sports. I don't think i would wear my braves hat and chargers t-shirt together though! I would pick each day what sport i felt like cheering for. I do like the Padre's too.

SDynasty
08-27-2005, 02:10 PM
fan is short for fanatic, there is no rules on how to be a cool fan. What is not cool is cracking on other people because they are different than you. Hopefully you'll change as grow up and mature.:Beer:

TrabucoWR
08-27-2005, 10:29 PM
Damn Mudfootball, did someone crap in your Frosted Flakes this morning or what? I can't see why you would have a problem with someone wearing a Chargers jersey in the first place, but if it bothers you that much so be it. But you don't have to publicly complain about it and start verbal fights with other people on the boards.

lightningstrike14
08-28-2005, 12:07 AM
. If you and your friends are hanging out in a bar checking out other guys, and commenting on their attire then that about sums it up...........

Sounds like that new show on NFL Network" ***** eye for the sraight fans"

IgorUnchained
08-28-2005, 05:12 AM
Uh oh, it's the fashion police, what ever dude. People wear Jerseys out of respect for their favorite players. If you and your friends are hanging out in a bar checking out other guys, and commenting on their attire then that about sums it up.......

DING DING DING........we have a winner folks!

I dont mind people's opinions of clothes or fashion.....but if I ever see a couple of guys in a bar checking out what other people are wearing, and laughing at their style (or lack there of)......that isnt gay, that is just plain pathetic.

1. Books
2. Sit Ups
3. Mowing an elderly lady's lawn
4. Baking a plate of peanut butter cookies
5. Making a volcano out of baking soda and vinegar

It took me less than 10 seconds to think of a few things that are cooler and more productive than sitting in a bar drinking and making fun of how other people dress.

Im sure you and your friends are the dictionary definition of the word "cool".....and let me be the first to congratulate you on that.....let us know how that works out for you mud!

9T3SVT
08-28-2005, 06:18 PM
It took me less than 10 seconds to think of a few things that are cooler and more productive than sitting in a bar drinking and making fun of how other people dress.

Im sure you and your friends are the dictionary definition of the word "cool".....and let me be the first to congratulate you on that.....let us know how that works out for you mud!

My thoughts exactly Igor, well put.

vendetta07
08-28-2005, 09:20 PM
I have to say this has some of the most funniest posts I have read so far on this board ... I don't know if this should belong in smack shack, the humor board, or locked ... :D

broncossuck7
08-30-2005, 08:21 AM
with an LT Jersey!!! What the hell is that all about! I hope is not a fan and just borrowing that jersey!!

i wear a yankees hat and LT jersey to school mostly every day. The best baseball team in the world and best running back in the world. How can you go wrong?

broncossuck7
08-30-2005, 08:23 AM

You bet it is. 1998

punkitty
08-31-2005, 03:21 PM
So is it ok for a mostly grown woman to wear a Charger jersey?

If not, oh well. I also wear ponytails & ride a skateboard. :D

SDRaiderH8er
08-31-2005, 06:16 PM
If I ever go into a Bar, and check out what a guy is wearing,

PLEASE..........

Please put a .38 up to my head and pull the trigger

LordBling
09-09-2005, 06:29 PM
L A M E spells lame. So I am some kind of a kook for showing loyalty for my team and putting my money where my mouth is? your opinion means nothing to me. Come back when you learn how to be a true fan.

LAbolt
09-10-2005, 04:09 PM
exactly lol. and about a yankees hat, and a charger jersey whats wrong with that? U CAN WEARB WHATEVER IN THE HELL U WANNA WEAR PLAIN AND SIMPLE.Dudes, is this a fashion thread? Stop and think for a second...:D

wyattearp65
09-10-2005, 08:12 PM
40 year old fat dude loves to wear his Lt jersey or his Seau jersey everywhere!!

I like to wear them in a house!!
I like to wear it with a mouse!!
I like to wear them in a bar!!
I like to wear them in a car!!
I like to wear them FAR And NEAR
i really like em with my beer :Beer:
I like to wear them with a cat!!
I like to wear them when I'm fat!!
I like to wear one all day long!!
I'd even wear one with a thong(only in the privacy of my own home) :D
Now you see I wear them alot!!
Regardless of that little snot!!
P.S. have a nice day!! :D

LordBling
09-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Dr Seuss lives!

El Relámpago
09-16-2005, 04:37 PM
I sport my Brees or LT jersey on game days. I don't really wear them on other occasions. It's a bit of a ritual. But I do wear my Padre & Charger hats year round.

Definitely to each his own. And to bag on some dude, in a bar, for wearing his favorite team's jersey? What's up w/ that?

wyattearp65
09-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Dr Seuss lives!
.....In charger land!!!

wyattearp65
09-16-2005, 08:52 PM
:D I sport my Brees or LT jersey on game days. I don't really wear them on other occasions. It's a bit of a ritual. But I do wear my Padre & Charger hats year round.

Definitely to each his own. And to bag on some dude, in a bar, for wearing his favorite team's jersey? What's up w/ that?
Yeah I wear my Chargers hat everywhere, in th winter i wear my Bolt Beenie :D and I wear my jersy on game day even when I'm watching them on T.V
GOOOO CHAAARRRRGERRRSSSSS!!!! :Helmet: :D

lightsoutfools
09-16-2005, 08:54 PM
Its Chargers Jersey, Only A Paders Hat, Its San Diego Chargers, San Diego Paders Not Ny,chi,la,or Any Other City Its Chargers And
Paders For Life.