PDA

View Full Version : Time for trades

CoronaDoug
09-20-2005, 05:04 PM
Now is the time to offer a not so good, but hot QB(Dilfer-like) to someone for Culpepper. If he comes back from this slump it will be well worth it for later in the year.

giantdogs92
09-20-2005, 07:35 PM
i just traded gus frerotte for culpep... :)

StevenSD
09-21-2005, 12:30 AM
he's going to be a bust this year :\

LTfan4life
09-24-2005, 11:24 AM
How bout that Chicago defense?!

thetank
10-17-2005, 05:29 PM
bears defnese has gotten me a ton of points this year..actually they have gotten me 3rd most points in fatasy football right behind lt and carson palmer

skidroper
10-22-2005, 11:55 AM
I just traded eli for Culpepper. I already have Josh McCown and Leftwich and had eli buried on the bench (he would NEVER see the field for me!!!) and figured Culpepper couldn't be any worse than he is right now. It's a keeper league, so it was worth the flyer for me.

HeadTrip
10-23-2005, 02:13 AM
bears defnese has gotten me a ton of points this year..actually they have gotten me 3rd most points in fatasy football right behind lt and carson palmer

One of my teams has Bears D and LT :D! Needless to say im undefeated hehe. Plus I snagged Bledsoe on the add/drop to replace my injured Bulger. It will be sweet to stick to the Faider fan im playing this week ;).

WakkaWakkaWakka
10-30-2005, 11:15 PM
Agh, I'm glad I have LT and the Bengals defense just getting all those interceptions (except for the steelers game =/). Somehow though I think I want to get rid of Rudi Johnson, but I just wouldn't know which RB to get out of him (Terry Glenn and Harrison are good enough recievers for me at the moment in my lineup).

StevenSD
10-31-2005, 09:23 AM
One of my teams has Bears D and LT :D! Needless to say im undefeated hehe. Plus I snagged Bledsoe on the add/drop to replace my injured Bulger. It will be sweet to stick to the Faider fan im playing this week ;).

I got the Bears D and LT as well. :) It's interesting, the Bears D was still on the FA list going into the 5th week of the year in my league, it was a definant pick up.

Podium
10-31-2005, 04:52 PM
Agh, I'm glad I have LT and the Bengals defense just getting all those interceptions (except for the steelers game =/). Somehow though I think I want to get rid of Rudi Johnson, but I just wouldn't know which RB to get out of him (Terry Glenn and Harrison are good enough recievers for me at the moment in my lineup).

Marion Barber III could be a nice pick up if Parcells starts him.