PDA

View Full Version : What a week for San Diego sports!

tjwash
10-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Padres clinch (and are playing the Braves it appears, thank you baseball gods, we did NOT want St. Louis in a short series). The Bolts get a MAJOR respect win blowing out the champs in their own crib, and most special to me, BYU gets their AZZES handed to them by the MY-T Aztecs last night!!

Woo-Hoo, I may have so much fun tonight, I'll have to call in sick tommorow! :D

SDFaiderHater
10-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Padres clinch (and are playing the Braves it appears, thank you baseball gods, we did NOT want St. Louis in a short series). The Bolts get a MAJOR respect win blowing out the champs in their own crib, and most special to me, BYU gets their AZZES handed to them by the MY-T Aztecs last night!!

Woo-Hoo, I may have so much fun tonight, I'll have to call in sick tommorow! :D

acutally we are playing the Cards, and we DID want them in a short series.

Dago81Sd
10-02-2005, 09:29 PM
The CARDS would simply out slug the pads in a 7 game seriers. Not to mention they lack the pitching depth. The pads match up better against the cards in a 5 game seriers which allows it's ace (peavy) to start twice.

Peavy
Astacio
Eaton
Peavy
Williams

FERRER
10-02-2005, 10:09 PM
i cant wait for tuesday. everyone on tv saying we are going to lose but we are going to shock the baseball world.

SDRaiderH8er
10-03-2005, 07:53 AM
Anyone heading to Rally Monday?

mtxsound
10-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Saturday and Sunday Pads in Petco, Monday Chargers in the Q. Wow a good wekend of sports in SD