PDA

View Full Version : Woody Paige on Cold Pizza

SDChargeHer
10-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Talking about the Padres he said San Diego is a Soft City with Soft teams. The Padres are soft and will get swept the Chargers are soft. They have Sand in their toes. I think we ought to let Mrs. Paige know how we feel. Anyone have an email to the show or him? :mad:

StevenSD
10-04-2005, 12:07 PM
:\ I think Woody Paige can be funny most of the times, but he's playing too much into the stereotype of San Diego.

Brees2GatesTD
10-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Woody Paige is the man. He is wrong in this situation but other then this, he is A-Ok in my book.

LordBling
10-08-2005, 11:35 PM
aroundthehorn@espn.com I believe

lets fire up those spam cannons people

LordBling
10-08-2005, 11:46 PM
This is what I wrote to him. I suggest you all write him too.

###

Hey Paige,

Usually I enjoy your rantics, however...

Just heard you called our city 'soft'. don't even insult us. Did you know that on 9-11 when the only planes in the air were military, we sent a plane full of blood donations to NYC? I was at the blood bank that day and the line to donate blood wrapped around the building. Ours is a generous city with a big heart, but soft we are not.

you're acting like a color commentator who sees everything in black and white. Show our city some respect and we will continue to respect you.

RBloom
10-16-2005, 03:53 AM
This is what I wrote to him. I suggest you all write him too.

###

Hey Paige,

Usually I enjoy your rantics, however...

Just heard you called our city 'soft'. don't even insult us. Did you know that on 9-11 when the only planes in the air were military, we sent a plane full of blood donations to NYC? I was at the blood bank that day and the line to donate blood wrapped around the building. Ours is a generous city with a big heart, but soft we are not.

you're acting like a color commentator who sees everything in black and white. Show our city some respect and we will continue to respect you.

i second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of soft............ I bet he has to pop some pills to get hard. He thinks he is so funny with his random behavior. He is horrible

StevenSD
10-16-2005, 08:34 AM
i second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of soft............ I bet he has to pop some pills to get hard. He thinks he is so funny with his random behavior. He is horrible

What are you talking about horrible? He is the funniest guy on 1st and 10 and Around the Horn. His most hilarious act was last week when he bribed Tony with a couple of 100's to stay on the show and he ended up winning that, but the next day he bribed him with a $1. It was hilarious.

Palermo10
10-16-2005, 08:08 PM
:\ I think Woody Paige can be funny most of the times, but he's playing too much into the stereotype of San Diego.

Maybe we need to start picking more fights.

Anyone a good shanker? Pass and clean... pass and clean!

:D

RBloom
10-17-2005, 02:36 PM
What are you talking about horrible? He is the funniest guy on 1st and 10 and Around the Horn. His most hilarious act was last week when he bribed Tony with a couple of 100's to stay on the show and he ended up winning that, but the next day he bribed him with a $1. It was hilarious.

He is horrible, he is just as bad as Pete Prisco. He predicts the bolts to lose EVERY WEEK.