PDA

View Full Version : EVER heard of Gallaudet University??????

WARHAWKS
10-08-2005, 03:45 PM
EVER heard of Gallaudet University???????

Bison Hammer Walter Reed, 60-14

October 1, 2005

WASHINGTON, DC - Sophomore tailback Tamir Armwood rushed for 154 yards on 14 carries while notching three touchdowns to lead the Gallaudet University football team to a 60-14 victory over visiting Walter Reed on Saturday afternoon. With the win, the Bison improve to 4-0 overall, while Walter Reed falls to 0-4.

Rookie linebacker Calvin Doudt anchored the Bison defense with seven tackles on Saturday.
The Bison got things started early when Armwood torched the visitors for a 57-yard run on the opening drive that set up senior tailback Robert Haney Jr.'s two-yard touchdown plunge. Armwood added three-yard and 10-yard scoring strikes in the first quarter, giving the Bison a 20-0 lead heading into the second stanza.

Gallaudet continued to roll in the second quarter. Rookie wideout Chester Kuschmider caught an eight-yard pass from senior backup quarterback Cy Saunders to extend the advantage to 27-0. Armwood scampered in from four yards out and Haney snagged a four yard toss from senior quarterback Jason Coleman to seize a 40-0 lead just before halftime.

The special teams and defense got into the action in the third quarter. Freshman linebacker Bo Price grabbed an interception along the visitors' sideline and sprinted 65 yards into the end zone. The visitors finally pierced the scoring column on a 36-yard passing play just before rookie Martise Colston answered, plowing through three defenders en route to an 85-yard kickoff return. Sophomore Onye Davis rounded the Bison scoring out with a nine-yard run through a huge hole in the fourth quarter.

Gallaudet rang up 451 yards of total offense compared to Walter Reed's 294 - most of which came in the waning minutes. The Bison also showed poise by notching seven scores on eight red zone opportunities. Defensively, Gallaudet was led by sophomore linebacker David Harvey, who notched eight tackles, while rookie Calvin Doudt added seven.

The Bison return to action at Wesley (JV) on Sunday at 1 p.m.

i might want go there.....sweet if i succeed there...i would like go to notre dame or i dunno hehe.

that school is for deaf, hard of hearing (me), and hearing (who know how to sign or wants to becomes interpretor).