PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys

Boltman19
10-13-2005, 02:30 PM
1. What do you call a drug ring in Dallas? A huddle.
2. Four Dallas Cowboys in a car, who's driving? The police.
3. Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore? It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.
4. I understand Chicago is trying to sign Michael Irvin. They got rid of the refrigerator, so now they want a coke machine.
5. What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl? The Dallas Cowboys
6. The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new "Honor System", Yes your Honor, No your Honor.
7. The Cowboys had a 12 and 4 season this year, 12 arrests, 4 convictions.
8. The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator. Johnny Cochran.
9. How do the Dallas Cowboys spend their first week at spring training? Studying the Miranda Rights.
10. How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy from robbing your house? Paint a goal line in front of your door.
11. What's the difference between a Cowboys fan and a baby? Eventually the baby stops whining.
12. What do you say to get 47 Cowboys players to all stand at once? "Will the defendant please rise?"
13. Why can't Dallas Cowboys players find the Cowboys web site on the Internet? They haven't been able to get three ''W's'' in a row all season!

daboltz
10-13-2005, 03:12 PM
1. What do you call a drug ring in Dallas? A huddle.
2. Four Dallas Cowboys in a car, who's driving? The police.
3. Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore? It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.
4. I understand Chicago is trying to sign Michael Irvin. They got rid of the refrigerator, so now they want a coke machine.
5. What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl? The Dallas Cowboys
6. The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new "Honor System", Yes your Honor, No your Honor.
7. The Cowboys had a 12 and 4 season this year, 12 arrests, 4 convictions.
8. The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator. Johnny Cochran.
9. How do the Dallas Cowboys spend their first week at spring training? Studying the Miranda Rights.
10. How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy from robbing your house? Paint a goal line in front of your door.
11. What's the difference between a Cowboys fan and a baby? Eventually the baby stops whining.
12. What do you say to get 47 Cowboys players to all stand at once? "Will the defendant please rise?"
13. Why can't Dallas Cowboys players find the Cowboys web site on the Internet? They haven't been able to get three ''W's'' in a row all season!

this would be better if you replaced Dallas with Oakland.
but it is pretty funny

mattmc223
10-13-2005, 04:10 PM
this would be better if you replaced Dallas with Oakland.
but it is pretty funny

I totally agree. I think Oakland is a better fit, but at the same time those were hilarious.

LaTunaNostra
11-23-2005, 05:46 AM
Yes, they are funny, no matter what team you insert.

But they are no longer relevant in Dallas, and haven't been for some time.

The Cowboys are now the among the straightest shooting organizations in the league - they draft on character as well as size and speed, and Parcells veteran players teach the young ones. An examples was made of a player when Parcells first came in - he cut a young safety who was unfortunate to have just been an 'innocent bystander' at a club. Parcells didn't hesitiate to victimize the kid twice..made him sit out a year, then had him proved himself in Europe. (Keith Davis)

Tuna also summarily offed a guy who didn't 'get it' and one who whined for the ball. (Derek Ross, Antonio Bryant).

Bill maintains he has zero problems in Dallas...he's got "all good kids"..and I expect it will stay that way.

PS You'll get the true meaning of #11 this week, after you play the Skins. They whine like none other.