PDA

View Full Version : DAMM Hurricanes!!

Ice717
10-23-2005, 08:07 PM
I am starting to get so sick of these damm hurricanes everytime, you got to do the same stupid drill of getting water and batteries, its annoying. Then it takes away school days and screws up the days we supposed to get off. This is the 5th one in 2 years of the same crap, I should move to SD:Bolt: when get of age.

SDRANGER619
10-24-2005, 07:29 AM
like you said...IMO just move.

SDRaiderH8er
10-24-2005, 11:47 AM
You do live in hurricane country.

If you dont like it move.

It snows in the North,

and you pay half a million for a fixer upper House in the west, plus we have some of the biggest traffic jams everyday because of everyone wanting to live here!

OldManCharger
10-24-2005, 12:44 PM
You do live in hurricane country.

If you dont like it move.

It snows in the North,

and you pay half a million for a fixer upper House in the west, plus we have some of the biggest traffic jams everyday because of everyone wanting to live here!

Read his post agian, he said he will move when he is old enough, poor kid is stuck in the middle of that crap while he waits to be old enough to move to a safer city like SD, by the way if he lives in hurricane country....like Miami or the FLA Keys, his family's house costs more than ours....hahahahaha.

OMC

SDRaiderH8er
10-24-2005, 01:10 PM
Read his post agian, he said he will move when he is old enough, poor kid is stuck in the middle of that crap while he waits to be old enough to move to a safer city like SD, by the way if he lives in hurricane country....like Miami or the FLA Keys, his family's house costs more than ours....hahahahaha.

OMC
I did read it the first time,and I do understand that he is saying that when he gets of age he "SHOULD move. But if he is looking for some sympathy, because the Huricaines are taking away his "days off" from school, he wont find it here.

Ice717
10-24-2005, 06:45 PM
i used to live in chicago when younger. BTW the hurricane wasent that bad for me, it only knocked down a couple of trees, but thank god i didnt lose electricity or anything like that.