PDA

View Full Version : LT to sign at Wal Mart in Chula Vista

sagagsr
11-22-2005, 02:38 AM
jus got home from waiting in line for the xbox 360...turns out LT will be at the new chula vista wal mart on broadway at 7am giving away turkeys and signing autographs along with some other charger players.

btw..there were only 3 premium xbox 360s left..the manager said LT came in earlier today and bought one of em!

s-one
11-22-2005, 08:17 AM
What?! LT gets preferential treatment on an xbox 360? How absurd. ;) It's always good for the players to get out there and do good things. Good for the kids.

Tomlinson21
11-22-2005, 08:18 AM
On Broadway? that's been there forever...there's a newer Wal Mart where I live in the Eastlake area.

By the way...how's the xbox 360?

chiefmoran
11-22-2005, 08:23 AM
New Wal-Mart is on Broadway and Oxford St. Even newer than the one in Eastlake

Tomlinson21
11-22-2005, 08:34 AM
New Wal-Mart is on Broadway and Oxford St. Even newer than the one in Eastlake
Oh...ok. Should go out there and check it out!

IgorUnchained
11-22-2005, 09:04 AM
On Broadway? that's been there forever...there's a newer Wal Mart where I live in the Eastlake area.

Dont ask him any questions....my guess is we wont see him for about a month. By then he will weigh 90 lbs and have blisters on his thumbs the size of golf balls.

I have mine on order and probably wont get it until the 27th. I have a feeling I will be unemployed and single by Christmas!;)

Tomlinson21
11-22-2005, 09:19 AM
Dont ask him any questions....my guess is we wont see him for about a month. By then he will weigh 90 lbs and have blisters on his thumbs the size of golf balls.

I have mine on order and probably wont get it until the 27th. I have a feeling I will be unemployed and single by Christmas!;)
LOL, Igor!!! I thought of getting one but I've been pretty busy this entire year with my 1 year old boys, work and everything in between. Got the PSP though that's been doing wonders for me! X Box 360 just doesn't hit me the right way...PS3 is what I'm getting for sure...

I hear the next gen madden has really good graphics but as far as the other bells and whistles...you're better off waiting for Madden 07, if you already got 06.

IgorUnchained
11-22-2005, 10:02 AM
LOL, Igor!!! I thought of getting one but I've been pretty busy this entire year with my 1 year old boys, work and everything in between. Got the PSP though that's been doing wonders for me! X Box 360 just doesn't hit me the right way...PS3 is what I'm getting for sure...

I hear the next gen madden has really good graphics but as far as the other bells and whistles...you're better off waiting for Madden 07, if you already got 06.

I have decided to boycott the Madden series anyway....sometimes I think I'm Che Guevara.
I stopped playing video games after the Nintendo and didnt really start again until the Playstation came out. I loved the Playstation and played it until the PS2 came out. I picked the PS2 over the XBox originally because of all of the Playstation games that were backwards compatible and my familiarity with the franchise Playstation games.
Then I found a game I had to have and it was only available on Xbox so I got one.
The PS2 lasted 2 months and the Xbox is still going strong 4 years later.....my choice has been made from that fact alone. I also have the same "backwards compatible" factor since I still have alot of Xbox games.
You will only be able to play Xbox games on the premium Xbox 360s....just to warn everyone.

LV_BOLT
11-22-2005, 10:07 AM

Yup, PS3 is where it's at! Or, at least, going to be once it comes out.

:)

Tomlinson21
11-22-2005, 10:14 AM
I have decided to boycott the Madden series anyway....sometimes I think I'm Che Guevara.
I stopped playing video games after the Nintendo and didnt really start again until the Playstation came out. I loved the Playstation and played it until the PS2 came out. I picked the PS2 over the XBox originally because of all of the Playstation games that were backwards compatible and my familiarity with the franchise Playstation games.
Then I found a game I had to have and it was only available on Xbox so I got one.
The PS2 lasted 2 months and the Xbox is still going strong 4 years later.....my choice has been made from that fact alone. I also have the same "backwards compatible" factor since I still have alot of Xbox games.
You will only be able to play Xbox games on the premium Xbox 360s....just to warn everyone.

Right on. Good info. I'm glad you're happy with the xbox...Seems like the best choice for you.

edgeof17
11-22-2005, 10:20 AM
Are you guys going to the Blood drive today? That's where you can meet LOTS of players all at one time. I've gone every year, after I get off work, and I still manage to meet/take photos with quite a few players. I highly recommend going if you are thinking about it. It's always a great time.

~Jamie

SuperMatt
11-22-2005, 11:00 AM

You can play them on the core system too, but you must purchase the add-on Hard Drive.

For all the things LT has done for this city, I won't whine about him getting an early jump on the 360. I'd give up my place in line in a sec for :21: (okay, mebbe I'd ask for a couple sideline passes or something.)

BoltWRX
11-22-2005, 12:30 PM
I want an XBOX360..

sagagsr
11-22-2005, 12:47 PM

yah no one knows about that new wal mart, thats why i was able to get an xbox, the line wasn't bad at all...its between costco and target on broadway

and i dont know how the xbox 360 is cause i think im going to ebay it. have you seen what those suckers are going for?!

now i can get my authentic stitched charger jersey!!! woot!

windnsea26
11-23-2005, 09:55 AM
I live in the Eastlake area also. What time did you have to go out to Walmart to get your xbox?

RandomTask
11-23-2005, 10:14 AM
I saw a little coverage on the NFL Network show Total Access. Very cool for LT to do and I heard he was also at the Blood Drive.